Superdrol out of stock everwhere

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Behometh?
Behemoth? I actually just got some last night, won’t try it until March though, but it looks good and the shipping was fast. They offer your money back if you’re not satisfied so we see, hoping for the best.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Behemoth? I actually just got some last night, won’t try it until March though, but it looks good and the shipping was fast. They offer your money back if you’re not satisfied so we see, hoping for the best.
Tabs or liquid?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah..I was eyeing those. I have no idea how much of my radian stuff is bunk. 2 years ago or so..it was great..but I think they flipped the switch. With SD..real SD..you can tell 45mins after taking a 20mg tab.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah..I was eyeing those. I have no idea how much of my radian stuff is bunk. 2 years ago or so..it was great..but I think they flipped the switch. With SD..real SD..you can tell 45mins after taking a 20mg tab.
I let you know how it goes, I’m excited for it

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Yea sorry hi-tech isnt real you got placeboed home boy
It's not hi-tech. I'm not an idiot. I've been around for a long time. And yes, you can tell that it's real SD almost after the first dose as someone else mentioned. I've run plenty of SD in my day. Nothing else gives me +12lbs in 2 weeks while greatly increasing strength andleaning me out at 10-20mg/day. Yes, I know most of that is due to the increased glycogen retention from SD. That's how I know it IS real SD.

The brand that I know to be legit SD is mentioned in a subsequent post. As I said before, it's not hi-tech. If you really want to know, PM me. No reason for me to advertise it outright. I will warn you ahead of time though that it does require a signature, just fyi.

Lab_Rat70

Awards
I'm looking for SD myself. I'll bet its been 15yrs. since I've been on AM and if I remember correctly "bobo" was the admin.
Anyway I've got a solid SD and M1T connection I'd be glad to share only its EU/RU based and I'm kind of impatient so I don't feel like waiting 2.5 wks for it to arrive. Seeing loads of UK based UGL's that had really good reputations several yrs ago but when researching from 2019 to present most of those have become questionable by consumers. As of right now I'm on the fence about giving intex SD a shot.

Last edited:
kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Seems like a good spot for my question.
There's a mom and pop shop close to me claiming to have SD and after checking the ingredients maybe they do. But I'm uncertain whether to take a gamble with them or try BL. That is, unless, BL ships directly to my house and I don't have to hassle with overseas shipping.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
They are overseas like Purerawz. Also, like Purerawz for their US orders they ship first to one of their agents that are located in the US who then turns around and ships it to the end customer. With this method the end customer doesn’t have to worry about customs or it looking like they got an overseas addressed package because the return address on the package the customer gets is that of the agent who is in the US.
You can vouch that it ships directly to your home? Not interrogating you, just don't want to be worrying about customs. Also, only borrowing the source 😁

Lab_Rat70

Awards
Once I stopped being lazy and actually LOOKED for SD its all over the place. Real SD, tabs and inj. Hell I may just make my own.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
I'm finding it more and more in places. There's and place down the road claiming to have it, or I could get it from a reputable company online, preferred method.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can vouch that it ships directly to your home? Not interrogating you, just don't want to be worrying about customs. Also, only borrowing the source 😁
Haven’t ordered from them, but that is what they told me in an email.

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, Im looking at their inj.

Lab_Rat70

Awards
Thanks, Im looking at their inj.
Not familiar with this lab. You could go a little deeper underground in your search and KNOW that what your getting is golden. There will be no cash back guarantee but you wont need it.

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not familiar with this lab. You could go a little deeper underground in your search and KNOW that what your getting is golden. There will be no cash back guarantee but you wont need it.
Unless youre making this sh1t yourself, literally from scratch, there are no 100% guarantees. Until you get the stuff in your body, its all just words and trust.

Lab_Rat70

Awards
Unless youre making this sh1t yourself, literally from scratch, there are no 100% guarantees. Until you get the stuff in your body, its all just words and trust.
I'll agree with that. I've looked at two src's where I get my test/tren etc.. and found that they carry it. I suppose my confidence comes from previous experience. I did pick some SD up though.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was the return address from Behemoth from the USA?