superdrol, m1,4ad, 4ad too much?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 1: 10mg sd, 120mg m1,4ad, 400mg trans 4ad
Week 2-4: 20 mg sd, 120mg m1,4ad, 400mg trans 4ad

what do you guys thinks?
I read all the logs of the sd, m14ad combos. is adding the trans 4ad overkill?

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I am in the process of running a similar cycle so to speak. Its an 8 week cycle. I am running the superdrol for the last 4weeks of the cycle. I would advise you to have nolva on hand. I am using Formestane Acetate 200mg IM myself, but that is just my preference.

tattoopierced1

Should be a pretty solid cycle...good thing your running the SD through the whole cycle to help keep bloat to a minimum, but as was said earlier, make sure to have the Nolva on hand...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go 20-30mg of SD and the t/d 4AD and save the M 1,4 for next time. Or run the M 1,4 this time and save the others. Seems like overkill with all 3, and possibly too taxing on the liver. The SD should get you where you wanna go.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for the feedback. i have nolva, letro, and additionally was thinking about running vpx aromadex(formastane,6ox) concurrent with pro's. Then using the letro and nolv only if bloat or gyno signs get too much. still havent really decided whether to use m14ad, sd, and 4ad all together for four weeks. or do a five to six weeker with some overlap. or three weeks m,14ad/4ad/ then 3wks sd/4ad. i plan on taking liv52, nac, milk thistle, and red yeast/ garlic on cyle to be safe.

tattoopierced1

you shouldnt have to use any of those for bloat, even if you bloat a very small amount, this isnt something that cant be taken care of by a small amount of cardio..

blank!

Banned
Awards
you shouldnt have to use any of those for bloat, even if you bloat a very small amount, this isnt something that cant be taken care of by a small amount of cardio..
alot depends on the person's body composition and training habits. "a little" cardio will do absolutely nothing for me as my body is trained to have extended periods of elevated heart rate 5 days a week (intense workouts) - if a person was to do ALOT of cardio, that would defeat the purpose of this apparent bulker as they would be burning calories they need to pack on size.

if you can keep the bloat off with a cheap, safe pill and hold onto your precious cals, all the while keeping estrogen down....why not? i think an AI is an excellent idea.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
ill do a little cardio as always and a little bloat im cool with. i have the AI , ect just in case . gonna start it soon.

tattoopierced1

alot depends on the person's body composition and training habits. "a little" cardio will do absolutely nothing for me as my body is trained to have extended periods of elevated heart rate 5 days a week (intense workouts) - if a person was to do ALOT of cardio, that would defeat the purpose of this apparent bulker as they would be burning calories they need to pack on size.

if you can keep the bloat off with a cheap, safe pill and hold onto your precious cals, all the while keeping estrogen down....why not? i think an AI is an excellent idea.
My point was that with the SD he should be pretty dry even with a wet compound.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
- if a person was to do ALOT of cardio, that would defeat the purpose of this apparent bulker as they would be burning calories they need to pack on size.
That's bullshit. If your nutrition is dialed in, and you understand the relationship between nutrition and cardio, then cardio can actually be anabolic and enhance recovery.especially on androgens. I've gained ~ 10 to 15 lbs of quality mass while doing 1hr cardio sessions daily. Sometimes more. In fact, I'm doing it right now.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've gained ~ 10 to 15 lbs of quality mass while doing 1hr cardio sessions daily. Sometimes more. In fact, I'm doing it right now.
Hey L.O., pocket pool doesn't count for this conversation! :icon_lol:

blank!

Banned
Awards
That's bullshit. If your nutrition is dialed in, and you understand the relationship between nutrition and cardio, then cardio can actually be anabolic and enhance recovery.especially on androgens. I've gained ~ 10 to 15 lbs of quality mass while doing 1hr cardio sessions daily. Sometimes more. In fact, I'm doing it right now.
when you have to take in 6000+ cals to actually add muscle to your frame, and you have sufficient anabolics in your system to turn that fuel into mass, you don't always need cardio. only a couple pros do cardio (not that that comparison alone is reason enough) - when i'm not bulking i always do cardio in varying frequency depending on my goals. but not while bulking - i need every cal i can get.

LO, being a smaller guy you likely dont have to stuff your face the way a really large guy does. everyone'd body works differently, especially under the influence of anabolics. best advice is to watch your BF carefully and start/increase cardio as needed.

LO i'd be curious to see the reports of increased anabolism due to cardio if you have them handy.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A couple of random comments-- Think about Iran, now think about Iran and Taurine; what do you get nuclear voluminazation! Yeh...

Think about NYC, think about NYC with one small dirt road, or with an 18 lane Interstate for all its' commerce. Cardio on cycle has VERY little to do with calories. Think, think bigger than that...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Blank, I can see where you're coming from. We are all diferent.

I Don't have any studdies handy. I'm a moron when it comes to posting links. :blink: It is however, a known fact that cardio increases bloodflow to peripheral tissues, increases insulin sensitivity, and accelerates the removal of the waste products of exercise. Those are all actions that support an anabolic enviroment. You response leads me to think that you think I meant that cardio is anabolic similar to the way AAS are. I did not mean that. My point was that a propperly designed cardio program with optimal nutritional support will not "kill your gains". It's a myth that needs to be put to bed.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking the middle ground.

Concurrent resistance and endurance training influence basal metabolic rate in nondieting individuals
Brett A. Dolezal and Jeffrey A. Potteiger
Exercise Physiology Laboratory, Department of Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas 66045-2348

Thirty physically active healthy men (20.1 ± 1.6 yr) were randomly assigned to participate for 10 wk in one of the following training groups: endurance trained (ET; 3 days/wk jogging and/or running), resistance trained (RT; 3 days/wk resistance training), or combined endurance and resistance trained (CT). Before and after training, basal metabolic rate (BMR), percent body fat (BF), maximal aerobic power, and one-repetition maximum for bench press and parallel squat were determined for each subject. Urinary urea nitrogen was determined pre-, mid-, and posttraining. BMR increased significantly from pre- to posttraining for RT (7,613 ± 968 to 8,090 ± 951 kJ/day) and CT (7,455 ± 964 to 7,802 ± 981 kJ/day) but not for ET (7,231 ± 554 to 7,029 ± 666 kJ/day). BF for CT (12.2 ± 3.5 to 8.7 ± 1.7%) was significantly reduced compared with RT (15.4 ± 2.7 to 14.0 ± 2.7%) and ET (11.8 ± 2.9 to 9.5 ± 1.7%). Maximal aerobic power increased significantly for ET (13%) but not RT (0.2%) or CT (7%), whereas the improvements in one-repetition maximum bench press and parallel squat were greater in RT (24 and 23%, respectively) compared with CT (19 and 12%, respectively). Urinary urea nitrogen loss was greater in ET (14.6 ± 0.9 g/24 h) than in RT (11.7 ± 1.0 g/24 h) and CT (11.5 ± 1.0 g/24 h) at the end of 10 wk of training. These data indicate that, although RT alone will increase BMR and muscular strength, and ET alone will increase aerobic power and decrease BF, CT will provide all of these benefits but to a lesser magnitude than RT and ET after 10 wk of training.

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/85/2/695

blank!

Banned
Awards
Blank, I can see where you're coming from. We are all diferent.

I Don't have any studdies handy. I'm a moron when it comes to posting links. :blink: It is however, a known fact that cardio increases bloodflow to peripheral tissues, increases insulin sensitivity, and accelerates the removal of the waste products of exercise. Those are all actions that support an anabolic enviroment. You response leads me to think that you think I meant that cardio is anabolic similar to the way AAS are. I did not mean that. My point was that a propperly designed cardio program with optimal nutritional support will not "kill your gains". It's a myth that needs to be put to bed.
haha....LO i never intended to equate cardio with AAS in any way. i'm not sure why you got that impression. i like to think i have demonstrated enough understanding about the game to keep you from assuming i'm retarded. perhaps i have overestimated myself :sad:

bow that's a nice study for regular people but when you are already exceeding your genetic potential the rules sorta get thrown out the window. i've tried bulking while practicing a solid cardio regimen and it doesnt work. off-cycle i do cardio, but exhausting fast-paced workouts fulfill most of my needs. like LO said - to each his own.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ShockTroop Anabolics 12
Bad Company Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 5
ehaley Anabolics 4
Anabolics 19