Sup3r PCT year round?

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there any problem to use this year round in 12weeks on - 4 weeks off cycles??

I ask this because some toxicity concerns at long term usage about fadogia and bulbine (i read the old threads of other forums and there is no clear conclusions at all).

I know Kings Blood and Testyfy are better for this purpose, but i cant tolerate Ashwaghanda, it made me sleepy, tired and makes my thyroid crazy.

Thanks.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m considering this as a stand alone supp soon,...I take it that you feel real gooood on it?

JRush

Awards
I've read good things about the eblocker, so I think you could actually take it almost all year long. I still like to cycle off everything from time to time.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe they a five days on two days off cycling method. Still will probably need a break down the road, but could potentially run it longer this way.

I personally wouldn't worry about the fadogia or Bulbine longterm, but I'm no expert.

Could always try Sustain Alpha as a year around booster. Safe and affordable to run that long. Again, I prefer the 5/2 method here. Maybe along side some LJ100 and you'd be golden for the most part.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You want some bigs ball and strong erection year round your mother****er!!!!! I think a 8 week on 2 week off protocol could be acceptable

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I was actually curious about this too :unsure:

I know they are different products but it seems K1ngs Blood for example is indicated for year round use and as per the OL website?

(and if so, could one pair Sup3r PCT and Ar1macare Pro for overall and optimal health / testosterone / hormone balance?)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a good idea from toxicity from fadogia n bulbine + you may cause micronutrient deficiency, definitely for copper. Cycle off for
Same amount used

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the outrageous bump here, but surely OL wouldn't recommend taking K1ngs Blood year round? There's a few adaptogens that warrant at least a few weeks off? Unless I'm missing something...which is usually the case, to be fair.