summer stack stanoplex 300 while on prozac !opinions plz

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't use dmaa regularly in any case. Only when needed. Typically I like to use the heavy stim pwo's only when I really need the kick, which leads me to use them about once a month on average. When cutting, energy levels are many times low, so then I let myself use more frequently, like once a week.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't use dmaa regularly in any case. Only when needed. Typically I like to use the heavy stim pwo's only when I really need the kick, which leads me to use them about once a month on average. When cutting, energy levels are many times low, so then I let myself use more frequently, like once a week.
I agree. When answering I was answering regarding mixing it with Prozac in that I wouldn't often or at all. But for me, I actually don't use DMAA at all anyway.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok finally my eradicate is here !im waiting for yohimbine to start my stack and one more bottle of eradicate for the next monthView attachment 205068
Arimistane in eradicate is nearly identical compound as 7 keto in reduce xt. You will crash your cortisol levels and have very dry joints if you take both simultaneously

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arimistane in eradicate is nearly identical compound as 7 keto in reduce xt. You will crash your cortisol levels and have very dry joints if you take both simultaneously
I think there is some confusion here.

Reduce XT and Eradicate-E are are very different products.

Also, Reduce XT contains 7-OH DHEA, not 7-Keto DHEA.

Reduce XT has been the most popular cortisol control product for PCT purposes for many years and the active in Eradicate-E has been popular for years and I've seen many people stack them together, and have done so myself in the past.

There are some people that may experience dryness in their joints if they take 75 mg. Eradicate-E per day with with the max dose of Reduce XT; but there are plenty of people that have done so with no issues. I do normally suggest to people stacking them to do 50 mg. of Eradicate-E starting out to gauge results, but there are many people that take it at 75 mg. with no issues.

The likely reason that some experience joint dryness from Eradicate-E when stacked with Reduce XT but many do not is likely because the amount of cortisol suppression from Eradicate-E can vary a lot by the person; and most people that are taking it are taking it for anti-estrogen support &/or the hardening and leaning effects many see from it moreso than cortisol control.

As a precaution, I did mention to him on page 1 of the thread that he may want to consider cutting his Eradicate-E dose back to 50 mg. but he said that he has done 75 mg. per day before with no issues. So, he should be good to go and can always cut his dose on that back to 50 mg. if he has any issues.

I hope this helps.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Reduce XT has been the most popular cortisol control product for PCT purposes for many years and the active in Eradicate-E has been popular for years and I've seen many people stack them together, and have done so myself in the past.

There are some people that may experience dryness in their joints if they take 75 mg. Eradicate-E per day with with the max dose of Reduce XT; but there are plenty of people that have done so with no issues. I do normally suggest to people stacking them to do 50 mg. of Eradicate-E starting out to gauge results, but there are many people that take it at 75 mg. with no issues.

The likely reason that some experience joint dryness from Eradicate-E when stacked with Reduce XT but many do not is likely because the amount of cortisol suppression from Eradicate-E can vary a lot by the person; and most people that are taking it are taking it for anti-estrogen support &/or the hardening and leaning effects many see from it moreso than cortisol control.

As a precaution, I did mention to him on page 1 of the thread that he may want to consider cutting his Eradicate-E dose back to 50 mg. but he said that he has done 75 mg. per day before with no issues. So, he should be good to go and can always cut his dose on that back to 50 mg. if he has any issues.

I hope this helps.
Arimistane is a form of 7 oxo dhea nearly identical to reduce xt. Reduce xt is 7 oxygenated keto dhea

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3beta, 7beta-dihydroxy-5-androsten-3-one (7beta-OH-DHEA) reduce xt b isomer

3beta-hydroxy-5-androstene-7,17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA)"arimistane"

Both 7 keto dhea derivatives. Nearly identical

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arimistane is a form of 7 oxo dhea nearly identical to reduce xt. Reduce xt is 7 oxygenated keto dhea
3beta, 7beta-dihydroxy-5-androsten-3-one (7beta-OH-DHEA) reduce xt b isomer

3beta-hydroxy-5-androstene-7,17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA)"arimistane"

Both 7 keto dhea derivatives. Nearly identical
I like you and don't want to argue about this; so let's please agree to disagree on this one.

Also, I didn't mean my post disrespectfully because I really did think there may have been some confusion since your post said Reduce XT was 7-keto when its actually 7OH.

And I wasn't disagreeing in that people stacking the two need to watch their dosages. I had advised him of similar to what you were referring to anyway in that he may want to lower his dose on the Eradicate-E to 50 mg, but he's ran it at 75 mg. with no problems so he wants to go with 75 mg. and would cut back if he has issues.

As for the ingredient similarities, it was discussed in great detail back when PES released the Arimistane ingredient and Cooper, Synapsin, and many others discussed the differences; and that just because they appear similar doesn't mean that they are.

This is actually the first time I've seen this viewpoint brought up since then and that's been 5+ years; but you're certainly free to believe what you'd like. I'm not saying they don't appear similar in terms of structure; but their results tend to be quite different in a lot of people, including me.

They're all great ingredients but to the average person, the results are going to be different for most people.

7OH (Reduce XT, and the Original Lean Xtreme by DS) has been commonly used in PCT for cortisol control for many years and is also commonly used for fat loss. I respond very well to this myself.

7OXO/7-Keto - is predominantly used in fat loss products and does help with cortisol control, although not to nearly as much of a pronounced degree as 7OH. 7OXO/7-Keto is also used in several topical fat loss products; both systemic and localized. I don't get much out of this orally but I did really well off Ab-Solved last summer which has localized 7OXO in it.

Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione - was introduced and commonly used for estrogen control purposes. When it was first released, it wasn't marketed at all for cortisol control purposes and people disagreed for years whether it actually did that or not. And I think that was pretty much because it does help some people in terms of cortisol control but not others.

^^^ I'm a great example of that. My autoimmune condition requires that I get a lot of blood work done. I've had bloodwork done numerous times on Reduce XT and saw a decrease. I've had bloodwork done on Suppress-C and saw a cortisol decrease. And I've had bloodwork done on Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione and not seen a decrease; but I realize that it does cause a decrease in some people, just not me apparently. But also, where some people say they don't see much in the way of an estrogen decrease from this, I do and its pretty apparent in my physique when I use it; but I also realize that some people don't see the anti-e effects from it as much as me.

I can also tell you from a cost standpoint, they are nowhere in the same realm. Arimistane being the cheapest per kg; 7OXO generic being more expensive than that; 7-Keto branded being more expensive than that; and then 7OH being around 3 times higher than that. Heck, I wish the raws on 7OH were in the same cost range as the other two haha.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No argument. They are both 7 keto dhea derivatives. They are both near identical in chemical structure. That's all

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saying 7oh dhea is totally different compound than 7keto dhea is like saying androsterone is totally different than androstanolone aka 5a-dihydrotestosterone

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No argument. They are both 7 keto dhea derivatives. They are both near identical in chemical structure. That's all
What's most important though is that the effect they have on human body is not that similar.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i tried in the past 100mg arimistane without any problem.my only problem with arimistane is the diuretic effect:p.this **** works perfect for cutting..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You seem to continue to think I'm disagreeing with you; when that isn't fully the case. I never once said they weren't structurally similar; I said they are very different in terms of results.

Your exact post was:

My exact reply was:

^^^ I never said that they weren't similar in structure. I said they were very different products - meaning as in terms of results. And I legitimately did think there was some confusion going on because you referred to Reduce XT as 7-Keto rather than 7OH.

Here is an exact statement I made regarding similarities and differences:
As for the ingredient similarities, it was discussed in great detail back when PES released the Arimistane ingredient and Cooper, Synapsin, and many others discussed the differences; and that just because they appear similar doesn't mean that they are.

It's not about my beliefs. It's chemistry.
The chemistry side shows that they are in the DHEA family of compounds and appear structurally similar. I never disagreed with that. They can be in the same family of compounds and appear structurally similar but that doesn't mean that the results are the same.

If one is trying to make an argument that all ingredients in a same family offer the same results, there wouldn't be so many different types of AAS, SARM's, Prohormones, etc. Because many fall into the same families and are very similar to one another yet give completely different results.

A good old school example - Halodrol (original) and Pro-Magnon were so close in structure that even some labs screwed it up initially when testing and got them confused. Yet one was for lean muscle and getting leaner while the other was more for strength and more suited for bulking.

There are a lot of structural similarities between cholesterol and various AAS. But that doesn't mean we can eat pizza all day and get anabolic results. But man, I really do wish it worked that way bc after how bad I've ate for the last 6 months I'd be doing awesome if that was the case haha :)

Saying 7oh dhea is totally different compound than 7keto dhea is like saying androsterone is totally different than androstanolone aka 5a-dihydrotestosterone
All of the DHEA compounds are related in some way as they are part of the DHEA family. That doesn't mean that the results are the same from them. If that was the case, there would be no need for different types.

I'm sorry if there still seems to be an issue. I've said over and over since my first reply to this that when I'm talking about differences, I'm talking about in terms of results.

As I nicely pm'd you last night, I like you and I'm glad to continue this conversation via pm. And I'd explained that this thread has already been derailed a couple different times already which wasn't fair to Niko, so I don't want that to happen again.

I hope I've clarified everything and you're welcome to pm me if you'd like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's most important though is that the effect they have on human body is not that similar.
Agreed. And that's all I've been trying to say.

Thinking of the AAS and Cholesterol analogy above depresses me. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just binge out on pizza and get anabolic results? Dang it :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i tried in the past 100mg arimistane without any problem.my only problem with arimistane is the diuretic effect:p.this **** works perfect for cutting..
I agree. I had mentioned in one of my posts above about how it can work different for different people but that for many, it is a great cutting and hardening compound.

I'm glad you like it and that it helps you so much.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree they each elicit different effects in the body. I respect your knowledge. Especially since you've had blood work on said compounds

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree they each elicit different effects in the body. I respect your knowledge. Especially since you've had blood work on said compounds
Thank you. I appreciate that. And I respect you and yours. I'm sorry for any confusion and glad we're on the same page.

And yeah, unfortunately with my autoimmune issue, I get bloodwork done so often I'm like the poster boy for bloodwork on different things bc I'm supposed to get bloodwork done every 6 to 12 weeks.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys. i have an update here.. my cycle is very good.. fat loss good mood and energy. for pct i got reduce xt but i want to run a serm just to be sure,because unfortunately i cannot do bloodtest for now.(im going holidays ). i got on hand nolvadex (tamoxifen) ,but am seeing that nolvadex interact with prozac .should i run clomid instead?definitely my libido is strong ,i didnt noticed any testicle shrinkage but i want to playit safe,because am planning to run again stanoplex 300 for a bulk stack along with x gels(october november) 2 months

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi guys. i have an update here.. my cycle is very good.. fat loss good mood and energy. for pct i got reduce xt but i want to run a serm just to be sure,because unfortunately i cannot do bloodtest for now.(im going holidays ). i got on hand nolvadex (tamoxifen) ,but am seeing that nolvadex interact with prozac .should i run clomid instead?definitely my libido is strong ,i didnt noticed any testicle shrinkage but i want to playit safe,because am planning to run again stanoplex 300 for a bulk stack along with x gels(october november) 2 months
I don't think Nolvadex or Clomid either are needed after an epiandrosterone run.

I think you're fine with an OTC PCT.

I like epiandrosterone myself and I have never used Nolva or Clomid afterwards.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Nolvadex or Clomid either are needed after an epiandrosterone run.

I think you're fine with an OTC PCT.

I like epiandrosterone myself and I have never used Nolva or Clomid afterwards.
yea seems very very light i love it . but i will run for 2 weeks clomid . 25/25 . for bulk i will run stanoplex 300 at 900mg . how you find this idea?900mg will be perfect for bulk and aggression

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yea seems very very light i love it . but i will run for 2 weeks clomid . 25/25 . for bulk i will run stanoplex 300 at 900mg . how you find this idea?900mg will be perfect for bulk and aggression
I don't normally give any Clomid suggestions, but I'll say that I would do it 25 mg./12.5 mg. rather than 25/25 IF I were going to do it (which I personally wouldn't haha).

I think a cycle of 600 to 900 mg. of Stano-Plex would be great and can be used for bulking as long as your diet is properly set up for bulking; and i know you have a good knowledge on that part. As for aggression, it really depends on the person as to how much aggression they would get from epiandrosterone in general.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't normally give any Clomid suggestions, but I'll say that I would do it 25 mg./12.5 mg. rather than 25/25 IF I were going to do it (which I personally wouldn't haha).

I think a cycle of 600 to 900 mg. of Stano-Plex would be great and can be used for bulking as long as your diet is properly set up for bulking; and i know you have a good knowledge on that part. As for aggression, it really depends on the person as to how much aggression they would get from epiandrosterone in general.
ok then i will do this. x gels/stano/m test or anacyclus :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ok then i will do this. x gels/stano/m test or anacyclus :)
I think that would be a great stack. And we'll also have some other options available by then that should make for good inclusions as well :)