ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Howdy!

So the Super Red that I ordered came in, and SUK sent in some Red Bali, so thank you for that!

I will log my experiences with this, and this is my favorite Kratom; typically has been great for pain relief and relaxation.

I will be dosing a single bolus dose later on closer to the evening. It is a perfect day to get and use the Kratom because I have a fever, fatigue, and my body aches a ton!
IMG_20200420_131459_copy_2268x3024.jpeg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t tried their Super Red Borneo strain yet so I am in!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Howdy!

So the Super Red that I ordered came in, and SUK sent in some Red Bali, so thank you for that!

I will log my experiences with this, and this is my favorite Kratom; typically has been great for pain relief and relaxation.

I will be dosing a single bolus dose later on closer to the evening. It is a perfect day to get and use the Kratom because I have a fever, fatigue, and my body aches a ton!View attachment 193260
In for the win!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I waited until the evening to dose the Red Borneo. Was tempted to dose earlier because of how bad I felt, but wanted to do a single large bolus dose that would last 5 to 6 hours. I dosed 10g at around 5pm. Within 30 minutes I was able to clean, cook food, and do other errands. Previously, I was just sitting and laying on the couch because it was so uncomfortable to move. In terms of pain relief, and causing me to feel pretty good in the he midst of being sick, it is definitely better than any OTC medicine in all accounts. That dose surprisingly was not sedating, but very physically relaxing overall, and before bed kept me in a very relaxed state. The pain relief lasted from around 5:30 up until I went to sleep after 11pm. That is a win!

Yesterday I dosed 2g of Red Bali before work, having a minor headache and body aches. That 2g dose was just the right dose to relieve the discomfort, and set me in a productive attitude for work. I dosed Red Borneo in the evening, around 5pm, about 4g, and provided some good physical relaxation!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I waited until the evening to dose the Red Borneo. Was tempted to dose earlier because of how bad I felt, but wanted to do a single large bolus dose that would last 5 to 6 hours. I dosed 10g at around 5pm. Within 30 minutes I was able to clean, cook food, and do other errands. Previously, I was just sitting and laying on the couch because it was so uncomfortable to move. In terms of pain relief, and causing me to feel pretty good in the he midst of being sick, it is definitely better than any OTC medicine in all accounts. That dose surprisingly was not sedating, but very physically relaxing overall, and before bed kept me in a very relaxed state. The pain relief lasted from around 5:30 up until I went to sleep after 11pm. That is a win!

Yesterday I dosed 2g of Red Bali before work, having a minor headache and body aches. That 2g dose was just the right dose to relieve the discomfort, and set me in a productive attitude for work. I dosed Red Borneo in the evening, around 5pm, about 4g, and provided some good physical relaxation!
Hey man glad it’s helping you feel better. It sounds like you have a fever. What’s your temp be looking like? Any respiratory issues, cough?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man glad it’s helping you feel better. It sounds like you have a fever. What’s your temp be looking like? Any respiratory issues, cough?
I got up to 100 degree fever that day. Monday. No breathing issues. Oxygen saturation was 98 percent. Whether it was the Kratom, or the Shield and Defend I was taking, the fever broke that day, and has not returned. I am also EXTREMELY sensitive to weather, pressure changes, and storm systems coming in, and there is a little speculation that a cold front moving in may of caused some of those negative symptoms.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for not updating. With everything going on, free time for anything is a luxury.

I have been dosing between 8 and 10 grams in the morning on average. For the most part, has been consistent in muscle relaxation, motivation boost, and general relaxation. I was surprised that this batch itself is not really sedating like the previous Red Borneo batches have been. It's very similar to the Old Forest Red Bali. Being able to use in morning or evening.