SUK 🎖️"Delta squad, roll out" We have a NEW strain TD, we are clear for go! Echo 2-5 copy 🎖️

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Hello everyone,
I'm sure I have seen or spoken with many of you on other panels and across the forums.
I would like to introduce myself here as well as share my log that I started a few weeks back in an other community..
I will include all updates by cross posting them here for informational and educational purposes..

Am.com, thank you for having me here, and huge thanks to SUK for the great opportunity for allowing myself to use these products..

Nothing compares to well executed service,
Thank you, Straightupkratom.com

New log with NEW Strains - Old Forest

This log will consist of the following products
🆕Old Forest White Elephant
🆕Old Forest Green Dampar

:Log:

Before I begin allow me this moment to set the stage for Macedog24,
by showing him my appreciation for everything that he has done for myself, including others,
with the comprehensive information and assistance he's provided us all with for a better understanding
about Kratom and it's practical applications.
We recognize and appreciate you brother!

My NEW journey begins Tonight, in fact is has already begun.
1-27-2020
The information here will be hours upon hours of data collecting by myself,
with an unbiased and keen assessment with collating as much information using
real time experience that I will report back.
In hopes that it should better prepare you readers
with an accurate picture and insight on the products and services by Straightupkratom.com

Read more below-

Tonight has kicked off with 2g's of Green Dampar.
It has a beautifully profound deep earth smell..
Upon scooping it, I noticed its easy to manage and does NOT bulged-up or compact in the scooper,
making it no fuss or muss when measuring it accurately.

Subscribe to this thread for updates if you have an interest in these NEW products of other services provided by "SUK".
Or, simply just take the stroll with us for entertainment value.
If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask your questions or concerns.

Feel free to share the insight that we all gain from here!

Sending good vibes your way..

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
1-28-2020

Today is my off day, but before bed I may do some more green. Not necessarily at bedtime but probably at least 2 hours prior.. this is when I sit down and I socialize the most with my wife and son, we actually had some good laughs last night, it was unrelated to the green, however sampling the green amplified it from my perspective and we were all nothing but smiles, our bellies were hurting because of what we were joking about. My poor son was the brunt of the material, but he's such a trooper, he was giving it right back..Haha

The three of us ended up passing out on the sofa, the wife to my right, and naturally as "always" my son was laying with me attached to my hip on the left. Great times!!! 🤙🤙

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
2-01-2020

Update time

Well here we are, after a long eek on my end.. Where to begin?!?!

I took my day off as I stated with waking up and using white..

However the past 2 days have been very taxing, with a huge deadline on a job site and wrestling with the scheduling of getting my son into his treatment sessions for his condition. Wowzers.. It's been a rough 2 days but I managed to keep keep my head clear to the best of my ability and with the added assistance of kratom at low doses in the AM to help me blast through some seriously challenging times.
I had some hiccups on the home front with a major miscommunication instances that damn well exploded for everyone involved, I was ready to snap over some trivial things that just needed time and space.. Green Dampar truly gave me the boost with wording things better and especially taking about how I felt on the matters. I had clarity in the sense of "wanting" to talk and express how I felt, and even venting to some very dear loyal friends of mine. It's rare that I speak about personal things with people and open up, But I realized I needed a unbiased 3rd party perception of what has all unfolded.. The green truly gave me the feeling of wanting to communicate, talking, being social. I was MORE COMFORTABLE speaking about such private and personal things.
If It wasn't for that added comfortableness and social butterfly like feeling, I truly would be all bottled up right now.

The green couldn't have came at a better time, it was much needed and extremely "THERAPEUTIC".. Just having that feeling of openness and willing to speak and just vent with feeling relaxed truly made a world of a difference these past few days with decision making and focus factor.. Funny I mention this, due to the fact that I gave one of my buddies some of the green, he's a huge movie buff and watching programs on research and history like its going out of style..
He told me the next day that he felt like he was on a smart drug, and he has never even heard of a nootropic lol.. he swears he was more dialed into his programs due to the green dampar.
So now I should intro him to some noopept and see how he does on that.. lol.. He said smart drug hahah..Krantom has nothing to due with smart drugs, but it was funny on how he said it..

So far, double thumbs up!!

PS.. I did the good old dump a scoop in mouth and slam water, and repeated.. I like this best to be honest and you get it all with no resin left on the glass.. Its not that bad and its fast and effortless.. Take a deep breath and don't breath in or out, and slam it!

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
2-04-2020
Update:
Upon waking up this am I was in much need of a pic kme up, a cup of coffee would not have done any justice lol.
I slept well, but needed that extra kick in my arse.
2g white and 2 g green has me fired up and neuro activity is at max, I'm salving equations and finishing peoples sentences all the while juggling bowling pins with my feet. OK maybe the bowling pins part is not true, everything else is on point tho

I highly suggest the addition with the both of these on a day where you need to neon point and crisp with that added advantage to your game..

FYI.. I didn't mix these with any fluid, I just opened my mouth and tossed in 2g, washed it back with some grapefruit juice, and repeated with the last 2g.. No mixing,no fuss, no muss!

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Today:

Update -
Welp, to begin my day I knew I needed to be on the up-and-up.
I had some well-deserved rest last night, from a very long and taxing week.

I wanted to compliment my morning with a smile on my face using some white elephant.

This morning I only 2g. On an empty stomach, constituted with just a little bit of water.
I hopped in the shower, and by the time I was done I was already set to open the window and sing to the birdies.
Now that I was right where I wanted to be I prepared my meal to start the day..
And for once I actually did not turn on the news because I didn't want anything to ruin my vibe. LOL

Double thumbs up and I'm right where I want to be.

Good mood, good attitude and Good vibes..

My closing statement, you don't need much, and you'll be surprised on how greatly this stuff can improve your outlook and your cognitive thought process.

I gave some samples of mine to some friends, I have a few reports from them but I'll wait until I get all the details on what they have to say. I know it holds no weight but just for entertainment value and educational purposes I figured I'd share..

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Just did the ol "toss n wash" lol.. Did 4g of white elephant about 10mins ago,just to start my day.. Getting ready to eat and get my meal and sups in shortly..
What a great way to start the day, amazing hang time and makes you like the life and soul of the day, Kicking off Friday with high definition vibes, just beaming!

Have an amazing day people and kill this Friday..

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another one of those tossers!
You’re a braver man than I. I choke like a eleven-teen year old girl trying the cinnamon challenge.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Oh, I don't always do the wish-wash, dump and chug.. I only do that when in a crunch and need a instant 1-up lol.
I enjoy it with some grapefruit juice for the obvious reason that many of us know and like most, in H20., but honestly I enjoy the green resin most of all if we want to talk about ideal ways of mixing it, for myself in the evening in a hot cup of water like tea, and I add some organic honey. Man, what a soothing cup of ummm, tea'ish?!?!

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Oh, I don't always do the wish-wash, dump and chug.. I only do that when in a crunch and need a instant 1-up lol.
I enjoy it with some grapefruit juice for the obvious reason that many of us know and like most, in H20., but honestly I enjoy the green resin most of all if we want to talk about ideal ways of mixing it, for myself in the evening in a hot cup of water like tea, and I add some organic honey. Man, what a soothing cup of ummm, tea'ish?!?!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree. Resin and green tea go together like none else!

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Hands down best combo..

If you were to think of your favorite way to mix kratom, what would it be?

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Same, H20 most the time.
Its funny you mention the acquired taste, thats how the green resin was for me, it took a bit but I ended up enjoying the taste with the honey. I even added cinnamon toast crunch coffee creamer too it when it was hot, wasn't bad at all!

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Had a off day yesterday, and just added some this morning..

Nice mild blend just to get me up and going and ready to deal with the people out in society with a smile on my face :)

2g of green dampar and 2g of yellow borneo!

Come at me with the drama, I don't care, I'm in my zone....

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
This morning I was Sitting back listening to my ambient music after 4g of green, just feeling the vibes and gathering my thoughts and priming myself for a super great day.. I'm excited for today and feel AMAZING!
The Green Dampar truly compliments my day when I get into a zone.
I mixed it with green tea this time around and added honey.. I can careless about the taste, but with honey and other additives to enhance it, its not to shabby!

I like switching around strains and taking some rest days, this really seems to keep everything "primed" and easy to assess what I'm feeling..

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Closing out my evening with some MORE green..

In a zone, ambient music on again and just researching and reading.. I'm much,much, much more dialed in when relaxing and on green while doing research or reading. My attention span is more centrally focused on my task and what I'm doing at the moment..

Speak in which -

WHAT IS A NOOTROPIC?

A nootropic describes any chemical compound that is implemented in order to enhance one’s memory or other cognitive functions. The term became a buzz word after the release of the 2011 science fiction thriller Limitless.
In the film, Bradley Cooper plays a down on his luck writer with zero prospects who is then transformed into an instant genius after taking an experimental drug that enables him to access his brain’s full potential.
In the wake of the movie’s popularity, hundreds of companies rushed so-called “nutraceuticals” or nootropics onto the market. Most of these nootropics were proprietary blends of existing herbal supplements, most of which had some tangential ability to enhance one’s cognition.
Some of them, like the questionably named Limitless proved to be little more than placebo supplements, leading to much consternation among Reddit users and the like. Others like Modafinil posed health risks that could far outweigh their supposed benefits.
The good news for those seeking such “smart” drugs is that kratom may be a viable alternative to these brain-boosting substances. Here’s why…

IS KRATOM USED FOR STUDYING?

Yes.
Kratom has been used as a relatively safe and effective study aid due to its nature as an herbal stimulant. As a member of the coffee family of plants, kratom is deeply stimulating at certain dosages and has been known to increase attentiveness and awareness.
Kratom leaf is abundant in indole alkaloids, some of which assist in cognitive functioning. One reason to use kratom for studying is its percentage of Ajmalicine, a natural cerebrocirculant that is responsible for the movement of blood through the network of blood vessels supplying the brain.
Another reason to use kratom for studying is its Corynoxine content. Both Corynoxine A and B serve as dopamine-mediating anti-locomotives which cause behavioral modulation via spontaneous activity of one’s neurons. Their impact on those neurons affects everything from sleep and learning to memory and sex drive.
REM sleep plays a vital role in memory and learning since sleep deprivation results in an inability or diffulty in focusing. Kratom is renowned for its ability to sharpen focus and streamline one’s thought process.
The Centre for Drug Research in Malaysia found that the long-term cognitive effects of kratom use did not inhibit users’ capacity for motor skills, learning, attention, memory or executive function.
Although there is inconclusive scientific evidence to support kratom’s place as a cognitive enhancement supplement, a plethora of people have enjoyed kratom tea before taking their exams or taking on a work-related project.

KRATOM FOR STUDYING: WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

As with all of kratom’s purported effects, results will vary from person to person. No two people react to kratom in quite the same way. Those who take kratom on an empty stomach generally find it more effective than those who take it after eating.
Some of the study-related effects one might experience include the following:

• Sharpened focus
  • Increased attention
  • Clean energy boost
  • Increased sociability
  • Relaxation
  • Restful sleep
  • Improved mood
  • Increased motivation
BEST KRATOM FOR STUDYING—THE RIGHT STRAIN FOR YOUR BRAIN

Some kratom strains are more stimulating while others are more sedating. Seasoned kratomites typically point to Maeng Da, Super Green Malaysian and Red Borneo as the top 3 kratom strains for focus and energy.
Maeng Da, aka Pimp Kratom, is the Mack Daddy when it comes to making sense of complex concepts and work tasks. Maeng Da is widely considered to be the strongest kratom strain available and it may be capable of inducing sharpened focus and clearer thinking for up to six straight hours.
Super Green Malay kratom is a subtler strain, but it also possesses potential efficacy in the area of learning and energy. Users report enhanced motivation and improved mood.
Red Borneo kratom is every bit as effective as Super Green Malaysian, but buyer beware—this one can zap your mind and your energy if taken in large doses. Those who wish to burn some for a swift brain boost and some clean energy should stick to a moderate dose in order to get the job done.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING?

As I have said in the past, the right kratom strain can make all the difference. I have often noticed an incredible ability to think fast and type even faster (and more accurately) when burning Green Malay or MD. And, as it turns out, I’m hardly the only one.
One user writes, “Kratom is probably one of the best natural study aids out there.” Elsewhere, another user writes, “My favorite strains in the past have been White Hulu Kapuas, White Malay, and White Thai. Each of these has given me a stimulating effect…
“…The dose calms me down, and puts me in a better mood. As a result, I am content to do endless hours of work.”

KRATOM DOSAGE FOR STUDYING

If you are burning Maeng Da or similar strains for focus and energy, you’ll want to bear in mind that these strains are thought to be highly effective at lower doses. A moderate dose of Maeng Da is approximately 1-2 teaspoons. A high dose is considered to be anything over 2.5-3.5 teaspoons.
Since kratom is not approved for medicinal use by the FDA, no claims can be made about recommended doses or kratom use.
To get a better idea about kratom dosage for studying, check out Reddit and see what people have to say about their experiences using kratom as a study aid.

BOTTOM LINE

Those who have burned kratom for focus and learning have reported some noteworthy work sessions and impressive effects. When burning kratom tea for the very first time, be sure to consider your personal preferences and sensitivities. Always take proper precautions. Be safe, be smart and be well.

best kratom for studying, kratom alkaloids, kratom effects, kratom for energy, kratom for focus, kratom for motivation, kratom for studying, kratom research, Kratom Strains, Kratom tea

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Closing out my evening with some MORE green..

In a zone, ambient music on again and just researching and reading.. I'm much,much, much more dialed in when relaxing and on green while doing research or reading. My attention span is more centrally focused on my task and what I'm doing at the moment..

Speak in which -

WHAT IS A NOOTROPIC?

A nootropic describes any chemical compound that is implemented in order to enhance one’s memory or other cognitive functions. The term became a buzz word after the release of the 2011 science fiction thriller Limitless.
In the film, Bradley Cooper plays a down on his luck writer with zero prospects who is then transformed into an instant genius after taking an experimental drug that enables him to access his brain’s full potential.
In the wake of the movie’s popularity, hundreds of companies rushed so-called “nutraceuticals” or nootropics onto the market. Most of these nootropics were proprietary blends of existing herbal supplements, most of which had some tangential ability to enhance one’s cognition.
Some of them, like the questionably named Limitless proved to be little more than placebo supplements, leading to much consternation among Reddit users and the like. Others like Modafinil posed health risks that could far outweigh their supposed benefits.
The good news for those seeking such “smart” drugs is that kratom may be a viable alternative to these brain-boosting substances. Here’s why…

IS KRATOM USED FOR STUDYING?

Yes.
Kratom has been used as a relatively safe and effective study aid due to its nature as an herbal stimulant. As a member of the coffee family of plants, kratom is deeply stimulating at certain dosages and has been known to increase attentiveness and awareness.
Kratom leaf is abundant in indole alkaloids, some of which assist in cognitive functioning. One reason to use kratom for studying is its percentage of Ajmalicine, a natural cerebrocirculant that is responsible for the movement of blood through the network of blood vessels supplying the brain.
Another reason to use kratom for studying is its Corynoxine content. Both Corynoxine A and B serve as dopamine-mediating anti-locomotives which cause behavioral modulation via spontaneous activity of one’s neurons. Their impact on those neurons affects everything from sleep and learning to memory and sex drive.
REM sleep plays a vital role in memory and learning since sleep deprivation results in an inability or diffulty in focusing. Kratom is renowned for its ability to sharpen focus and streamline one’s thought process.
The Centre for Drug Research in Malaysia found that the long-term cognitive effects of kratom use did not inhibit users’ capacity for motor skills, learning, attention, memory or executive function.
Although there is inconclusive scientific evidence to support kratom’s place as a cognitive enhancement supplement, a plethora of people have enjoyed kratom tea before taking their exams or taking on a work-related project.

KRATOM FOR STUDYING: WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

As with all of kratom’s purported effects, results will vary from person to person. No two people react to kratom in quite the same way. Those who take kratom on an empty stomach generally find it more effective than those who take it after eating.
Some of the study-related effects one might experience include the following:

• Sharpened focus
  • Increased attention
  • Clean energy boost
  • Increased sociability
  • Relaxation
  • Restful sleep
  • Improved mood
  • Increased motivation
BEST KRATOM FOR STUDYING—THE RIGHT STRAIN FOR YOUR BRAIN

Some kratom strains are more stimulating while others are more sedating. Seasoned kratomites typically point to Maeng Da, Super Green Malaysian and Red Borneo as the top 3 kratom strains for focus and energy.
Maeng Da, aka Pimp Kratom, is the Mack Daddy when it comes to making sense of complex concepts and work tasks. Maeng Da is widely considered to be the strongest kratom strain available and it may be capable of inducing sharpened focus and clearer thinking for up to six straight hours.
Super Green Malay kratom is a subtler strain, but it also possesses potential efficacy in the area of learning and energy. Users report enhanced motivation and improved mood.
Red Borneo kratom is every bit as effective as Super Green Malaysian, but buyer beware—this one can zap your mind and your energy if taken in large doses. Those who wish to burn some for a swift brain boost and some clean energy should stick to a moderate dose in order to get the job done.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING?

As I have said in the past, the right kratom strain can make all the difference. I have often noticed an incredible ability to think fast and type even faster (and more accurately) when burning Green Malay or MD. And, as it turns out, I’m hardly the only one.
One user writes, “Kratom is probably one of the best natural study aids out there.” Elsewhere, another user writes, “My favorite strains in the past have been White Hulu Kapuas, White Malay, and White Thai. Each of these has given me a stimulating effect…
“…The dose calms me down, and puts me in a better mood. As a result, I am content to do endless hours of work.”

KRATOM DOSAGE FOR STUDYING

If you are burning Maeng Da or similar strains for focus and energy, you’ll want to bear in mind that these strains are thought to be highly effective at lower doses. A moderate dose of Maeng Da is approximately 1-2 teaspoons. A high dose is considered to be anything over 2.5-3.5 teaspoons.
Since kratom is not approved for medicinal use by the FDA, no claims can be made about recommended doses or kratom use.
To get a better idea about kratom dosage for studying, check out Reddit and see what people have to say about their experiences using kratom as a study aid.

BOTTOM LINE

Those who have burned kratom for focus and learning have reported some noteworthy work sessions and impressive effects. When burning kratom tea for the very first time, be sure to consider your personal preferences and sensitivities. Always take proper precautions. Be safe, be smart and be well.

best kratom for studying, kratom alkaloids, kratom effects, kratom for energy, kratom for focus, kratom for motivation, kratom for studying, kratom research, Kratom Strains, Kratom tea

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite

Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
🗽Believe in America - Believe in StraightUPkratom.com🗽

Apply coupon: President25 FOR 25% OFF

FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom,
great customer service and a fair price.

Click the Globe for direct store access

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Imcredible log! And an incredible sale!!