Subweevil's Quick Mycogreen Review

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just figured I'd post up a quick review of this product. This is like the title says, just a quick review that will get updated like once or twice per week, whenever I get time.

Got it delivered yesterday, and dosed it before work. The taste was a very mild kinda spearamint, and despite hating spearamint, it didn't bother me in the least. No bad burps or gas to report, so that's a plus. Caps where easy to get down. Nothing bad to report at all. Lots of sickness/colds popping up now in my area, so I guess it's good that this came when it did. I'm going to dose 3 caps every 12 hours, so we'll see how that goes. Very happy with the price of the product, used a 50% off coupon and the way I was treated by MST. I could easily see this being a staple of mine, along with MVP 365, which I also love. Not sure when I may see the results, if any, manifest, but it seems like good preventative stuff, so I'm not worried, and it's a very cheap stack as well, so that helps. All the ingredients look solid, and in decent amounts.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice concise review. Is this on NP yet?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just figured I'd post up a quick review of this product. This is like the title says, just a quick review that will get updated like once or twice per week, whenever I get time.

Got it delivered yesterday, and dosed it before work. The taste was a very mild kinda spearamint, and despite hating spearamint, it didn't bother me in the least. No bad burps or gas to report, so that's a plus. Caps where easy to get down. Nothing bad to report at all. Lots of sickness/colds popping up now in my area, so I guess it's good that this came when it did. I'm going to dose 3 caps every 12 hours, so we'll see how that goes. Very happy with the price of the product, used a 50% off coupon and the way I was treated by MST. I could easily see this being a staple of mine, along with MVP 365, which I also love. Not sure when I may see the results, if any, manifest, but it seems like good preventative stuff, so I'm not worried, and it's a very cheap stack as well, so that helps. All the ingredients look solid, and in decent amounts.
Great mini review George! Thanks for the feedback. Let us know how things are going periodically if you get a chance.

Nice concise review. Is this on NP yet?
So far MycoGreen is an MST and retail exclusive sku and people will have to buy it from us direct or visit their local retailer.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review good sir! Good to know things are working well in the middle of the state ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! Just really busy right now, so I figured I'd throw this up real quick. Seems like something good to add to the everyday staples. Sorry to not be super detailed, but pressed for time, and have only dose it like twice now.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, been using Mycogreen now for well over a week, and am happy to report all is well, including me. I am not sick, unlike nearly everyone else at work, along with my fiancee. Now, I normally don't get sick, unless it's bronchitis, due to asthma, so it may be just a coincidence, but it could also be the Mycogreen. I seem to have less "gas" than normal, and a bit more energy. I'm currently dosing 2 and 2, morning and night. Even though I love my veggies, this supp makes sense to me, and I can see myself including it in my daily regimen, along with MVP-365. On a side note about MVP-365, it's great taht it has p-5-p, vs straight b6, far easier on the liver in larger doses. I'll try and update again in another week.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Great!

I can see the MVP + ZMK + MG becoming a staple, I hope it gets to nutra as a stack, I see they don't carry it yet and at MST's website it's a bit expensive :( so I guess I'll have to wait. Also looking forward to the new Rag Ultra!!!

Seems like MST is doing great, congrats to you huys for these quality products!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds Great!

I can see the MVP + ZMK + MG becoming a staple, I hope it gets to nutra as a stack, I see they don't carry it yet and at MST's website it's a bit expensive :( so I guess I'll have to wait. Also looking forward to the new Rag Ultra!!!

Seems like MST is doing great, congrats to you huys for these quality products!!!!
Make sure to sign up for our mailing list and you'll get "GREAT" coupon codes for products at the website to make that price on point!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
So far MycoGreen is an MST and retail exclusive sku and people will have to buy it from us direct or visit their local retailer.
I can see the MVP + ZMK + MG becoming a staple, I hope it gets to nutra as a stack,...
I Hope this comes to NP too. Would love to make this a staple of mine w/ mvp-365 and ZMK.

Make sure to sign up for our mailing list and you'll get "GREAT" coupon codes for products at the website to make that price on point!

I'm going to sign now cause i really wanna try this. Hopefully the coupons come soon haha.

EDIT: Just tried to sign up and when i clicked submit it would say " could not connect to DB" in the box you write your e-mail adress in. Let me know if you find something wrong withthe site. If i don't hear back from you i'll just try again later.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the form seems to be in working order. PM me your information and I will forward it along to get you all signed up.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You guys can't go wrong with this stuff, good staple. The company also has great customer service!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Quick update again. Still using this good stuff, and I'm going to continue using it. Been sick for a bit now, but I'm excited I got the flu, first time in like over 9 yrs. I've gotten it. I'm excited because I always get bronchitis instead, and I have asthma as well, so it double sucks. Flu only lasted for like a day, as I kick things crazy quick. However, this sinus thing is a different story. I've been dosiing 2 before work, and 2 after work, so far, seems ot be helping everything out. On workout days, I take may take a pre and post dose, but I always take a post dose. I ahve noticed over the course of some time form using it less soreness/DOMS the morning after a workout, and I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if it's because I'm just getting back on a schedule again or if it is indeed the Mycogreen helping me out. I honestly think it's a bit of both. I'm dieting now, so I consider this stuff a staple.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I just received a boat load of samples (thanks guys!) and the Mycogreen has me excited. I'm going to buy me a bottle and give me a shot. I like the underlying minty green taste! :wink1:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I ahve noticed over the course of some time form using it less soreness/DOMS the morning after a workout, and I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if it's because I'm just getting back on a schedule again or if it is indeed the Mycogreen helping me out. I honestly think it's a bit of both. I'm dieting now, so I consider this stuff a staple.
I noticed the same thing about halfway through my first bottle. Recovery was bolstered a ton and I couldnt put my finger on why right away and then I went to take my dose and laughed.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just received a boat load of samples (thanks guys!) and the Mycogreen has me excited. I'm going to buy me a bottle and give me a shot. I like the underlying minty green taste! :wink1:
I love that minty taste :)

Glad to see you enjoyed the samples!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, the feedback helps to confirm what I was thinkin'. Just in the process of ordering another bottle or 2.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Great!

Bumping this **** from more than 6 years ago but this is what I take daily and have been for a long time. Still as effective as ever.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this **** from more than 6 years ago but this is what I take daily and have been for a long time. Still as effective as ever.
Thanks for your continued feedback and support!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm waiting for the powder to be back in stock, I've been out for 2 weeks. ;)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for the powder to be back in stock, I've been out for 2 weeks. ;)
Discontinued as of now. The pills will have to hold you over!