Struggling to get ahead of your weight loss program

P

Prof. Fernandes

Awards
The new healthy metabolism support supplement by Meticore is becoming a game changer in the weight loss industry due to its unique formula for targeting low core body temperature, found to be one of the real root causes to weight gain and poor metabolism.

As a few people may be well aware of, the human body normally maintains an average temperature of around 36.5 and 37.4°C. In this regard, the term ‘core body temperature’ (CBT) refers to the temperature of the body's internal organs at any given time. However, due to the fast-paced nature of most jobs today, the CBT quotient of most adult men and women across the globe currently lays at dangerously lower levels.

From a medical standpoint, it is worth noting that anytime the body’s core temperature fluctuates wildly, it can lead to a number of medical problems such as sweating, flushing, tachycardia, fatigue, lightheadedness, etc. Not only that, but low CBT can also result in one’s metabolic system becoming weaker. Poor metabolism results in an individual falling sick since it has a direct effect on the person’s immune system.

Meticore is a natural metabolic enhancer that comes packed with a proprietary blend of six efficacious herbal nutrients. Each of the added components is totally natural, clinically backed, and non-habit-forming in nature.

What Does Meticore Contain?

Each serving of Meticore comes with a proprietary blend of six specially selected ingredients that have been found to synergistically work together to help fire up the body’s natural metabolic system — thus allowing for a wide array of physical and mental benefits such as increased energy, enhanced vitality, faster weight loss, etc.

Irvingia Gabonensis

Irvingia Gabonensis is a species of African mango trees that are rich in protein and fats. Traditionally, the seeds of the plant have been used by many indigenous African tribes for medicinal purposes such as weight loss, diabetes control, etc. Not only that, the fruit is also useful for things like:
  • Lowering one’s cholesterol levels
  • Reducing one’s unhealthy triglyceride accumulations that may have gathered within our circulatory channels.
  • Controlling one’s insulin levels, thereby allowing users to manage their diabetes in a much more efficient manner.
  • It is also worth mentioning that the seeds of Irvingia Gabonensis contain amazing volumes of soluble fiber, that can help promote healthy digestion and can even lead to a reduction in one’s appetite.
Marine Carotenoid Fucoxanthin

Marine fucoxanthin is an active ingredient that is derived from brown seaweeds that possess amazing biological properties. To be a bit more specific, fucoxanthin has the potential to maximize one’s innate mental and physical health by speeding up an individual’s metabolism, thus allowing the person to lose fat in a quick and efficient manner.

Also, it is worth pointing out that some recent animal studies have pointed to the fact that regular intake of purified fucoxanthin has the potential to prevent the growth of fat tissue as well as reduce one’s abdominal grease. However, an uncontrolled intake of seaweed can lead to blood thinning and can even cause users to feel weak and nauseous.

Moringa Oleifera

Moringa Oleifera is a fast-growing tree that is commonly found across India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh. When taken on a regular basis, the active ingredient in the natural extract acts as an extremely efficacious antioxidant that can help maximize the body’s ability to perform at a high level on a daily basis. Some of the other medicinal benefits of Moringa include:
  • Reduced swelling and inflammation
  • Increase in one’s sex drive and libido in general
  • Helps mitigate issues related to muscle spasms
  • Helps bolster the user’s native immunity levels by increasing his/her innate metabolic capacity.
A lot of people have started to make use of the supplement n a liquid form as a nutritional supplement/tonic.

Curcumin

Curcumin is the core active ingredient that is contained in the Turmeric plant. From a compositional standpoint, curcumin is a bright yellow chemical that is produced by plants that belong to the ginger family. It is great to see Meticore ingredients include turmeric and curcumin as it is one of the most popular ingredients in the world for providing a wide ranging of benefits.
In terms of the benefits that Curcumin provides, one can see that the nutrient is able to help users with:
  • A range of inflammatory issues associated with the body’s muscles and tissues.
  • Helps bolster the human immune system by maximizing the efficacy of our neurotransmitters.
  • Recent studies have shown that curcumin has the ability to litigate a number of bone and joint-related issues such as osteoarthritis.
  • Clinical data claims that regular use of curcumin can help in curing mental conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress, etc.
  • By maximizing the operational capacity of one’s metabolic system, curcumin is able to reduce a person’s unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Ginger

The ginger plant is commonly used as a spice as well as medicine across Asia. It is a herbaceous perennial plant that can grow up to one meter in height. From a medicinal standpoint, ginger possesses a number of amazing qualities such as:

Antioxidant content: Each molecule of this plant comes loaded with efficacious antioxidants that can not only help prevent the buildup of stress in one’s body but also prevent damage to our DNA.
  • Daily intake of ginger has been clinically shown to boost one’s native immunity levels. Not only that, when used as part of one’s daily dietary regime, the extract can help ward off a number of chronic ailments such as high blood pressure, heart disease.
  • An underrated aspect of ginger is its ability to not only maximize the operational capacity of one’s lungs but it also helps purify the skin and promote healthy aging.
  • Can promote weight loss as well as prevent issues that commonly arise as a result of menstrual cramps in women.
  • Ginger can help with intense headaches and can even alleviate a number of symptoms related to arthritis.
  • Other potential benefits include improved brain function, reduced chances of developing cancer, enhanced digestive capacity, reduced nausea-related symptoms.
Meticore is made for those struggling with getting ahead of weight management and are still wanting to be proactive about optimizing whole body health. By targeting the real root causes of weight gain, in low core body temperatures, Meticore works to enhance and accelerate metabolic function to help overcome age-related metabolism slowdown.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read this and it all make sense, but this being your first and only post leads me to believe you are selling "Snake Oil" ???

P

Prof. Fernandes

Awards
I read this and it all make sense, but this being your first and only post leads me to believe you are selling "Snake Oil" ???
No.
I've enjoyed a great transformation through metabolism therapy, I use it. I am not a gym kinda guy, I am a thick bone but I have lost a few pounds with this and am gradually feeling much healthier.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like it may be a deicent general health supplement. But losing weight comes down to calories in vs calories out. No magic to it.

P

Prof. Fernandes

Awards
Seems like it may be a deicent general health supplement. But losing weight comes down to calories in vs calories out. No magic to it.
There are three main ways your body burns energy each day; 1) the basal metabolism — energy used for your body's basic functioning while at rest; 2) the energy used to break down food (also known as the thermic effect of food); and 3) the energy used in physical activity.
One very underappreciated fact about the body is that your resting metabolism accounts for a huge amount of the total calories you burn each day. Physical activity, on the other hand, accounts for a tiny part of your total energy expenditure — about 10 to 30% (unless you're a professional athlete or have a highly physically demanding job). Digesting food accounts for about 10%.

So you see its not all about physical exercise that contributes to weight loss.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are three main ways your body burns energy each day; 1) the basal metabolism — energy used for your body's basic functioning while at rest; 2) the energy used to break down food (also known as the thermic effect of food); and 3) the energy used in physical activity.
One very underappreciated fact about the body is that your resting metabolism accounts for a huge amount of the total calories you burn each day. Physical activity, on the other hand, accounts for a tiny part of your total energy expenditure — about 10 to 30% (unless you're a professional athlete or have a highly physically demanding job). Digesting food accounts for about 10%.

So you see its not all about physical exercise that contributes to weight loss.
I will agree with you here, but do we have any proof this product works ?

P

Prof. Fernandes

Awards
I will agree with you here, but do we have any proof this product works ?
Okay. Well personally its working for me. Aside loosing weight, health-wise I feel other things have improved in body as well.