Also do any of these compare to pheraplex

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-sten is likely the most potent. That said, few things compete with the glorious phera...I loved the way it felt after taking a dose of phera!

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Phera that’s not a trenavol and epi stack I never seen it around)))

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pheraplex is an older designer. Very anabolic. Great euphoria. Very hard to find.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Must have been from before I got in to the game. Is it hard to produce or just not worth producing anymore? It seems like there’s a market for it even if it’s banned

Demi_God

Awards
Just take all three..

JK

But msten and DMZ was the SUPER-DMZ 2.0 stack and that made for great gains at 10mg of DMZ and Msten each 2x a day... I gained like 12-15lbs on that stack for a 4 week cycle.

SUPER DMZ 3.0 was all three in your post at 10mg each per pill.

DMZ is a great bulker and both will be pretty dry. I think Msten will not put as much mass on you as DMZ will alone. Just in my own personal experience.

I'm using DMZ now at 30mg and have gained about 8lbs so far at 2.5 weeks in (no change in diet).

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was try msten can say it’s stronger than sd and m1t and dmz very long time ago in mixed product can say nothing because it was 4 in 1 ))) but never tried alpha 1 it is something similar to m1t?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was try msten can say it’s stronger than sd and m1t and dmz very long time ago in mixed product can say nothing because it was 4 in 1 ))) but never tried alpha 1 it is something similar to m1t?
Sorry guys I mean can’t be stronger than m1t and sd I is way weaker but much dryer for me

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten for me. M1A very close second.
When you say stronger, I’m just going to assume you mean strength and muscle gains with limited water.
DMZ is a distant third for me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten is the best in my opinion, every time I ran it, either on its on or as a kicker, I saw a 20lb gain within the 4-6 weeks I was on it. Sadly it converts to DHT so it ruined my hairline till I got some DHT blocking shampoo

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean by stronger full impact on body strength mass gains water retention side effects even side effects of msten and m1t is not even comparable for me I feel great on msten get good pumps nice strength gains no water at all but I feel very nasty on m1t heartburn sleepy all day can’t sleep at night but I’m like monster in gym and my muscles is pumped and bloated as hell))) but my m1t cycles was without any test base because I was thinking it is testosterone)))

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys will M1ad be good at 40 or should I run 60-80

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I know where phera can be found some places have it now idk if it’s real