Striant, anyone?

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
It might be of use in those who absolutely refuse injections, and are too hirsuit for TD's.

In reality, I haven't found the patient who can tolerate that little plug in their mouth. In the morning, you wake up with this slimy white stuff stuck between your teeth. Now, that may be alright for you married guys, but those who are still dating might object. LOL.
Nothin' a little mouthwash couldn't handle, right?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very little conversion to Estrogen (due to the extremely small area of application).
Sorry if I'm getting off topic here. But have a quick question regarding what you said Dr John. I see here and also in other posts that you said that the smaller the application site the less chance for conversion to estrogen. This is also applicable to TD right? If so does it mean that we have to apply the trandermal test always to the same spot? or rotating the sites is acceptable?

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Let me hijack my own thread :)

I understand the concept of application surface area to aromitization, but are there other places in the body were this happens besides skin and mucosa? IM administered T also aromatizes, no?