Strange Things We Think During Passionate Monkey-Love Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quite often, when I am about to deliver my meat cleaver to my little beaver, I think about things like "AHH GOD! I'M GONNA BE SOO PUMPED AND JUICED UP ON MY STEROIDS SOOON!! I CAN'T WAIT!!" and then it's a very intense passionate encounter. What are some funny thoughts that run through your head?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Just pretend she's a goat. This will all be over soon."

Note: I'm kidding. I do not condone the practice of beastiality, that's gross.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude I'd butt love your goat. Just grease that turkey up and slide your goodies into the warm bat cave that lurks within the crevices. Then I'd pump some of that sausage farm lovin in there and when all goes a hoot she's a Baaaahhhhin'. YEEHAW!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think about how much I am the man because i'm tappin the sh*t out of that butt.
yeah you tap that a$$ gixx. you tap it. Cuz its yours. cuz ur the bad boy and bad boys get all that A$$. Yeah and she's lovin it. Yeaaah oh yeah she's about to cuuum all over herself...here we go...oh yeah she's gyratin!! oh yeahahhh!! GIXXX IS THE MAN!!! AHHH SWEET RELEASE INTO YOUR BAT CAVE!!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ewww.

I'll take the goat.

:D
BP, I can only contain my cajolery for so long. Your unyielding reputation draws me near! But for real those USP is the shizzle and so are you. You're great bro! :cheers:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go mutha****in captain caveman on that ****. (I have no idea what that would possibly mean).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh man I can't wait to find my new love for these butt pleasures.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINAPLIX TABLETS MAKE MY A$$ HOLE BLEED YELLOW AND YET THEY COST 315$ PER 6 WEEK CYCLE.
Jeebus...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I annihlate my prostate issues everyday with one flick of my pet sheep, Gerlda.

Status
Not open for further replies.