strange results from a test only cycle

Vitorxl

Awards
my first cycle
500mg of test enanthate (250mg shot twice a week).
26 years
1.76 cm (5'9)
78 kg, (171lb) 10% bf
Good traning and diet, I guarantee. Plenty of water, multivitamins etc,

As expected, didn't felt much during the first 3 - 4 weeks. But at the end of the 4th week my nipples became puffy and with a slight burning sensation. Started with a low dose of 10mg ed of tamoxifen. A couple of days latter I started to feel many of the high estro side effects (high blood pressure, low libido, low energy, etc) and then started taking arimidex also (0.25mg eod). My nipples stop burning but still a little puffy.
Waited 10 days to see if the arimidex would control enough aromatization, but in the middle of the 6th week I still had the high estro side effects, but NONE of the high testosterone effect (strengh, resistence, pump, mood, oily skin, acne, confidence, libido, nothing!). Upped the arimidex dosage to 0.25 everyday but nothing changed.

My test was at 2930 ng/dl (250 ~ 800 ng/dl reference range) and fairly normal estradiol, 40 pg/ml (10 - 35 ref range) at week 8.

I descontinued the cycle in the middle of week 8 because I was feeling sick and tired all the time which was affecting my workouts and everyday life and absolutely none of the expected effects of high testosterone (except my shrinking balls...), and also a different feeling in my liver, not pain. Even my naturally oily skin got dry! During the workouts I felt light headed and some times I had to stop training (low blood sugar?).

Waited 14 days to start pct with tamoxifen (40/20/20/10), and now, 20 days latter after my last injection I'm feeling much better and horny than was on cycle!!!

Some observations: after EVERY injection (only 0.83 ml) the injected muscle hurt badly for 8 days, had to limp for days after quad injections and was really affecting the quality of my workouts, and got a litle worse when I changed to the second vial. I read somewhere that the quality of the product may affect much of the results, like the amount of benzyl alcohol etc. I don't know if this is the case.

I've done a lot o research and didn't found nothing reasonably similar to what happened to me. Any ideias? I expected my test to be low as if I was injecting from some underdosed vial and just messing my hormones up.

It was the most frustrating experience. Any ideas if the culprit is the product or just test alone don't have any effects on me? Any precautions for future cycles?

thanks in advance. cheers!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like fake or wrong gear.How manu times a week were you injecting?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test E didnt give me the sides I got when on Cyp
Maybe try 450-500mg test E from a diffrent supplier for 10 weeks the. Pct

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like fake or wrong gear.How manu times a week were you injecting?
It had test in it, his levels were almost 3k. I dnt knw why he felt like he had low t. You cnt fake science, the test was in his blood. E2 can be lowered but why he felt that way I dunno.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone sold him prop,so the once a week injection ****ed him up?..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long after your pin did you get blood work? Was it a well known reliable lab?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would there really be any gain to the supplier for selling Prop as Cyp? The price difference between the two isn't usually a whole lot.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
It might not have been purposely done.. maybe just a screw up or his source has no idea what theyre doing

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Would there really be any gain to the supplier for selling Prop as Cyp? The price difference between the two isn't usually a whole lot
It might have been a mix up

Vitorxl

Awards
Ops, sorry for the late response

Shot twice a week, 250mg of test per shot.
And the blood test was three days from the last injection so the 3k of test (results from a very reliable lab) is probably from enant or cyp

Posted this in other forum previously and I got some interesting ideas, someone said that if I was always in pain probably the cortisol got too high.
Being that mentioned, I remember that I went through some very stressfull period from the week 3 to 6. This period didn't affected my meals or workout plan but I was very stressed in addition to the annoying debilitating pain and no results.

I think the only option now is to try test enant from another suplier.

Now at the second half of pct: my balls are gaining size and feeling quite good. My nipples very puffy, but not sensible and I don't feel any hard lump, and when I'm cold my nipples and areola get hard and looks perfecly normal so probably no tissue develped inside my chest. Should I worry about this puffyness?

thanks for the help guys!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just use some nolva for that,switching source would be good and give it a go mate,keep us posted