Straight Up Gold and Red OF Kratom log

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received these 2 beautiful Old Forrest strains last Friday. The Old Forrest products in my experience have been a little stronger than most regular strains.
I have used OF white Hulu (my favorite of the ones I tried), red, green and yellow.

So these strains are red Bali and Gold Hulu kratom.

Initial thoughts- received 1 4oz bag of each strain. Was pleasantly surprised at the quantity as this amount will last me a good amount of time. My usually doses vary but average between 2-4g 2-3x per day. A large dose for me is anything over 4g. I never go over 6g at a time as I find that's the point of diminishing returns and I see more sides than benefits.
IMG_20200319_165446480~2.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of action.

My thoughts on the 2 strains

OF Red Bali- spectacular pain killing and long lasting. It really is a good strong strain and works well when you want to relax. It is definitely more sedating.

OF Gold Hulu- this is one of my favorite strains. Initially the onset is energetic and euphoric. After about an hour it starts to mellow out a bit and the pain killing effects start to kick in. This one doesn't last as long as the red but you get a good 3-4 hours of nice balanced kratom.

Taking a scoop of each (2g and 2g) is excellent and gives super good feels with nice euphoria.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my thoughts are pretty consistent with the above. I have used both the gold Hulu and red Bali and both strains are really good.

I think I like the gold a little better as it's a bit more energetic and euphoric. The red Bali is Def a chill strain with good pain killing effects.

Out of all the OF products I've tried, I still like the white Hulu best. They also had an OF green which I really liked. I'd say these 2 strains prob fall somewhere close behind. Id say the Gold 3rd for sure.