Stim-X Q

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw this out there because it was in the back of my head. I recall about a month or so ago hearing on here some rumors that AX was contemplating brining back the original Stim-X. Is there any truth to this? Is there any chance we could see original by next September?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks fellas.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember those rumors pretty vividly, and I think I'm on the same revival bandwagon as you, man!

No news to report as of yet, though. When something comes up, we'll rush like the crack baby... I mean STIM JUNKIES .... that we are to announce it to ya.

:D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, thanks for the update.

Also glad to see there are fellow OSX (original stim x :D) junkies out there with me lol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"OSX" was a magical thing.

We actually stopped making it because we could no longer obtain the special "magic" ingredient: smurf extract (95% smurficides). We used to get them from Gargamel, but he started to try and price gouge us, making it no longer feasible to sell the original stimX at a market-feasible cost.

(No, actually none of my post is true. I just wanted to post something about the Smurfs.)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I just got word back from HQ. AX is now attempting to source a very similar ingredient to Smurficides. We have been able to locate the world's only processor for 95% pure Snorkicides, which should have a higher potency than the previously used smurficidal compounds. The only glitch is that they come from a small reef off the shores of Crete in the Aegean Sea, and import laws are currently prohibiting their export in large, bulk quantities. But no worries, as we may have AX representatives flying overseas as we speak wearing cargo shorts in attempts to smuggle enough back to the states so that it can be synthesized for mass production.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfortunately, the Herculoids were banned in 1996, so that Hanna Barbera cartoon cannot be featured as a fake ingredient while we tease you about the new StimX :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IF someone were to peruse our home forums......................they may find the answer to their Q! :ntome:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
IF someone were to peruse our home forums......................they may find the answer to their Q! :ntome:

ummmm w00000000000000000000000000000000000t:woohoo:

Just emailed Big Smith in hopes of testing it out. Would be insanely pumped if the original formula made its way back on to shelves/I got the opportunity to get a sample pack.

STIM JUNKIES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I'm such a stim junkie that I still HAVE a sample pack of the original sitting protected upstairs at my house!!!! I've wanted to crack it open, but I just have to save it. You know, in case the market for 'crack' falls through. :lol:

Leave it to "hypedaddy" to break the cover and blow the news. HA!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this. Gonna hit the AX forums back up but never heard back about the testing stuff and was wondering if any new info was floating around.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bumping this. Gonna hit the AX forums back up but never heard back about the testing stuff and was wondering if any new info was floating around.
Nope, sorry man. No news as of yet.