Stim preworkout product suggestions

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
damn….i feel bad for you. this was horrible and there was zero relief for hours in my case.
Same. I relate a lot to your experience with that pre-workout. I had absolute same reaction and it lasted for 2 days straight with extreme nausea, dizziness and very strange anxious feeling which I can't really describe. So imo DMHA can be very different. I tried a plenty of pre-workouts with DMHA and they all had different effects. Some kind of DMHA made me euphoric, some made me nauseous and some made me even lethargic.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Actual name of "company" was WTFlabz?!? If that's not a red flag I don't know what is lol
Yes, it's very popular company here in Russia. They claim to be manufactured in US, but I highly doubt it. They have design like this lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, me neither. But Noopept + choline in the form of Alpha-GPC was not a good mix for me.

Could also be just that the particular mix of stims and noots in the Decim8 overcharged your fight or flight -mechanism and you got a panic attack, which to your body responded the way it did 🤷‍♂️
Speaking generally, you always want Alpha GPC or other sufficiently available choline when using Noopept.

People also tend to take way more than is necessary, too often. 2-3x a week, and using 10mg is all you need for enhanced learning/focus/skill acquisition.

Why people feel the need to blast it at 30mg, idk. It’s not something you really need to feel at all - and it’s not something I’d ever use just for hypertrophy work. I would do it to practice competitive lifts or activities, or for work. And not creative work, but things that require following a pattern or protocol or repetitive thing.

Like if you were doing boxing training, or trying to raise your max bench, or doing training for work.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hope you feel better. did your CNS overload? there should be some CNS health supps to help you recover if youre looking at long term or permanent damage. my favorite drug bpc 157
Am actually experimenting with bpc 157 for these kind of issues myself, never ran it that long though but I notice immediate improval in stomach well being and better sleep. Haven´t held up enough with stims to really get the benefit of the dopamine receptor healing. Perhaps not the right thread here to discuss BPC-157 but I would be quite interested in hearing your dosage and experience. Feel free to drop me a dm if you got time and feel like it

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let’s just say i just got home from the hospital.
Sorry to hear you had such a rough time with the Decim8. My sample tub was actually delivered this morning, so I'll be (cautiously) taking a scoop prior to doing my running later tonight.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he had a bad reaction to how
Much choline is in the product? It does have 1 gram of choline then 600mg of Alpha-GPC ontop of that. Just throwing out ideas 🤷🏻‍♂️
This would be my very uneducated guess too. I experienced a very similar reaction (including wife picking me up when I couldn't drive anymore and taking me to urgent care) years ago when I took galantamine (ache inhibitor) and a supplement with large doses of huperzine a and alpha gpc. That level of nausea and racing heart is very scary.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This would be my very uneducated guess too. I experienced a very similar reaction (including wife picking me up when I couldn't drive anymore and taking me to urgent care) years ago when I took galantamine (ache inhibitor) and a supplement with large doses of huperzine a and alpha gpc. That level of nausea and racing heart is very scary.
doing some google seems to suggest the noopept could be synergizing with the choline as well

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i want to thank you guys for the kindness and help with determining possibilities. i really appreciate it.
Thank you, and others, for bringing some of the possible side-effects to light. I was going to start with half a scoop, when my sample arrives anyways, but maybe I'll only go with a third. Or a quarter. ;)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to thank you guys for the kindness and help with determining possibilities. i really appreciate it.
I saw where you stated in your post that the hospital reported that you tested positive for meth -- just out of curiosity, how were you tested? Wondering if it's worth risking taking it if I might have to undergo a hair follicle drug test in the future...

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@uforce I didn’t see that decim8 had such a large dose of huperzine along with other choline potentiators. I’m betting that your tub wasn’t mixed right and you got too big a dose of huperzine. What happened to you sounds like exactly what I dealt with one time taking a pre that somehow wasn’t mixed right. Like you I got extreme nausea and it resulted in intense vomiting for a while and then all I could do was lay on my floor for hours. The good news all has been fine since and I haven’t experienced it again. Hopefully the same for you.

I weighed a half dose of decim8 before my morning workout today and found the focus on it to be great. I didn’t get a ton of energy but I definitely felt motivated and focused to complete a tough leg and shoulder session. I’m going to increase to 3/4 scoop next time and then a full one. That said I’m betting this will shine around a half scoop range. I also just don’t see the need for 30mg of noopept, along with the rest of the stims it seems unnecessary. I typically like noopept around 10mg. For what it’s worth I got the strawberry lemonade and honestly the taste really wasn’t bad. I won’t look forward to it like some other companies flavorings but it’s certainly tolerable.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw where you stated in your post that the hospital reported that you tested positive for meth -- just out of curiosity, how were you tested? Wondering if it's worth risking taking it if I might have to undergo a hair follicle drug test in the future...
I’m just as curious …. That’s the part that shocked me. Did they run a urine drug screen etc? I’m not sure about everyone else but that’s kind of huge in my book. Craziness. I’m glad you are ok.. friend.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yet you keep taking it. You sound like you like to suffer. What are we going to read next - that your body parts have begun to fall off, a la Brundlefly?
Strength through the roof like Burndlefly! lol Don´t everybody at anabolic minds like to suffer a bit in a way or another?
lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, and others, for bringing some of the possible side-effects to light. I was going to start with half a scoop, when my sample arrives anyways, but maybe I'll only go with a third. Or a quarter. ;)
you’re welcome. i had reservations about posting it but i decided it was better to share.

they took urine and blood as soon as i was put in a room. i will have to see if it states anything in the paperwork they sent home with me. i don’t recall the doctor saying exactly how it was tested.

@uforce I’m betting that your tub wasn’t mixed right and you got too big a dose of huperzine. What happened to you sounds like exactly what I dealt with one time taking a pre that somehow wasn’t mixed right. Like you I got extreme nausea and it resulted in intense vomiting for a while and then all I could do was lay on my floor for hours. The good news all has been fine since and I haven’t experienced it again. Hopefully the same for you.
this seems like a possibility also. it was a small sample tub though. not sure how those get filled normally.

I’m just as curious …. That’s the part that shocked me. Did they run a urine drug screen etc? I’m not sure about everyone else but that’s kind of huge in my book. Craziness. I’m glad you are ok.. friend.
thank you, Stacy. see my response above. i’ll try to find out for you.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you’re welcome. i had reservations about posting it but i decided it was better to share.

they took urine and blood as soon as i was put in a room. i will have to see if it states anything in the paperwork they sent home with me. i don’t recall the doctor saying exactly how it was tested.

this seems like a possibility also. it was a small sample tub though. not sure how those get filled normally.

thank you, Stacy. see my response above. i’ll try to find out for you.
Hey it’s honestly not that big of a deal I’m just glad your safe. I’m just concerned for those whom possibly drug screen for employment… could u imagine trying to talk your way out of that. Not worth it.

I wanted to make a joke and say well that’s methed up but I won’t.

:)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow never had that from those kind of supps.
I Did have serious hulking stomach wash out after having 1,5 scoops of my weaker Phenta Plex. Not very stimmmed out mostly chemically sick to my gut. Actually had some bpc 157 before bed last night and I feel it has been having a healing effect on my gut and maybe it made me more sensitive to toxic taste of Phenta Plex.
I am okay just slight sick to my gut all day after. As somebody wrote it´s not just that I love to suffer but sometimes our body gets used to the poison and I thought maybe next time my body reacts less to Phenta... lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered their vigor8, hopefully it's mixed right

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ordered their vigor8, hopefully it's mixed right
Have you noticed extra sensitiv9ty to PWOs the day after bpc 157? Well I am gonna dose bpc 157 again bow tonite and no phenta plex tomorrow, This is what is good with pharma meds. Consistent batches and not too many fillers although my 60mg elvanse capsules have 150mg and it doesn´t even say what the filler is on the package although it is white powder all through so maybe just some rice powder or starch or whatever.
Kind of dodgy how the dexamphetamine is bound to lysine that doesn´t release the dexamphetamine until it is released in the blood take almost 2 hours before it works for me, than within 3 hours it starts going down which is tiring unless I take some other stim to counteract. And still sleeping issues at night even if taken in morning.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey it’s honestly not that big of a deal I’m just glad your safe. I’m just concerned for those whom possibly drug screen for employment… could u imagine trying to talk your way out of that. Not worth it.

I wanted to make a joke and say well that’s methed up but I won’t.

:)
lol thanks for refraining ;)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you noticed extra sensitiv9ty to PWOs the day after bpc 157? Well I am gonna dose bpc 157 again bow tonite and no phenta plex tomorrow, This is what is good with pharma meds. Consistent batches and not too many fillers although my 60mg elvanse capsules have 150mg and it doesn´t even say what the filler is on the package although it is white powder all through so maybe just some rice powder or starch or whatever.
Kind of dodgy how the dexamphetamine is bound to lysine that doesn´t release the dexamphetamine until it is released in the blood take almost 2 hours before it works for me, than within 3 hours it starts going down which is tiring unless I take some other stim to counteract. And still sleeping issues at night even if taken in morning.
here's some mice studies on bpc 157 for amphetamines

I think it might just make me process all stuff faster. alcohol definitely gets metabolized faster

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My sample tub of Decim8 arrived the other day and I tried a scoop last night before I did my running. This one is another dud for me. At the most, I might have felt a mild caffeine-like energy boost, but there was zero mood boost whatsoever. And strangely enough, almost immediately after taking it, I basically felt like I'd skipped the actual stimulation phase and went straight into crash mode. I haven't had much luck with trying new PWOs lately. At least I didn't spend much money on it.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My sample tub of Decim8 arrived the other day and I tried a scoop last night before I did my running. This one is another dud for me. At the most, I might have felt a mild caffeine-like energy boost, but there was zero mood boost whatsoever. And strangely enough, almost immediately after taking it, I basically felt like I'd skipped the actual stimulation phase and went straight into crash mode. I haven't had much luck with trying new PWOs lately. At least I didn't spend much money on it.
i really think the Huperzine caused my problem. I looked and a couple other pre’s I use have it too. Like you, I didn’t feel much until the reaction started. Just be careful man. It sneaked up on me.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best PWO you would recommend?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is it sold out?
You mean where to get from? I don't know about US market, but people don't seem to have difficulty finding it. Check your favorite supp stores and Google. Or maybe someone here can share a source. Or maybe I misunderstood your post? 😃 Imperial Nutrition Excelsior is the product, if that's what you meant.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean where to get from? I don't know about US market, but people don't seem to have difficulty finding it. Check your favorite supp stores and Google. Or maybe someone here can share a source. Or maybe I misunderstood your post? 😃 Imperial Nutrition Excelsior is the product, if that's what you meant.
Sold out everywhere when you google it, found one on ebay for 150 bucks per lol.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I have great news. My tub of Hazard Core Ashes (PWO manuf'd by a UK company) arrived earlier today, and I just finished running ~ 8 miles after taking a scoop mixed in water on an empty stomach. This is by far the best PWO I've tried since I first took Excelsior in April 2020. It doesn't provide the same specific feeling of euphoria like Excelsior gives, but it still causes a very noticeable mood boost. To try and be more specific, it gives the type of mood boost that makes you "internally chatty," where you literally spend the entire cardio session having very positive-minded conversations in your head (especially about significant future life events -- e.g., new job, moving to a new city, going to ask a girl out, and you feel like everything is going to work out). It's a very "everything is going to work out" feeling.

Also, there was a very noticeable physical "boost" that made it feel like I was being propelled forward, sort of similar to what I noticed when using scoops from the "old" Excelsior tubs. It literally just feels like you need to move fast, and it's easy to do so.

The focus I'm getting is also pretty good, although I'd say it's different from the very distinctive "Excelsior focus."

I still think OG Excelsior is my favorite PWO, but this is an easy second favorite. About to eat the hell out of some food but will be happy to answer questions afterwards.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I have great news. My tub of Hazard Core Ashes (PWO manuf'd by a UK company) arrived earlier today, and I just finished running ~ 8 miles after taking a scoop mixed in water on an empty stomach. This is by far the best PWO I've tried since I first took Excelsior in April 2020. It doesn't provide the same specific feeling of euphoria like Excelsior gives, but it still causes a very noticeable mood boost. To try and be more specific, it gives the type of mood boost that makes you "internally chatty," where you literally spend the entire cardio session having very positive-minded conversations in your head (especially about significant future life events -- e.g., new job, moving to a new city, going to ask a girl out, and you feel like everything is going to work out). It's a very "everything is going to work out" feeling.

Also, there was a very noticeable physical "boost" that made it feel like I was being propelled forward, sort of similar to what I noticed when using scoops from the "old" Excelsior tubs. It literally just feels like you need to move fast, and it's easy to do so.

The focus I'm getting is also pretty good, although I'd say it's different from the very distinctive "Excelsior focus."

I still think OG Excelsior is my favorite PWO, but this is an easy second favorite. About to eat the hell out of some food but will be happy to answer questions afterwards.
Interesting. I will look up the profile on it now. Where did you order it from?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I will look up the profile on it now. Where did you order it from?
I ordered it from Crossthelimits.co.uk. I wish I'd known about it several months ago so I could've avoided wasting my money on the multitude of other garbage PWOs I've taken a risk on (e.g., PhentaPlex, Decim8).

One thing I've noticed from taking these so-called "sketchy" PWOs are the pronounced physical movement-related effects, where there's the whole-body feeling of literally being lighter on your feet and the sensation of being propelled forward, almost as if you weigh less or something.

I think that's one reason that I've hated essentially every other PWO I've taken since I started using Excelsior. Basically every other PWO I've tried since Excelsior (up until this one) has been disappointing to me because I physically "feel" (for lack of a better term) the same on a whole-body level after taking the product. In other words, let's say I'm tired and sluggish because I didn't sleep much the night before and didn't get a chance to take a nap during the day. When I take Excelsior or this new product, I instantly feel propelled forward from the moment I start running. Conversely, with most other PWOs, I still feel just as sluggish and "blah" after taking the product as I did before.

Do you know what the physiology/science is behind this? Is this simply one of the effects of amphetamines (or amphetamine-like compounds)? In other words, if someone wants the unmistakable physical boost that products like Excelsior and Ashes give, are they basically going to have to take something amphetamine-based?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered it from Crossthelimits.co.uk. I wish I'd known about it several months ago so I could've avoided wasting my money on the multitude of other garbage PWOs I've taken a risk on (e.g., PhentaPlex, Decim8).

One thing I've noticed from taking these so-called "sketchy" PWOs are the pronounced physical movement-related effects, where there's the whole-body feeling of literally being lighter on your feet and the sensation of being propelled forward, almost as if you weigh less or something.

I think that's one reason that I've hated essentially every other PWO I've taken since I started using Excelsior. Basically every other PWO I've tried since Excelsior (up until this one) has been disappointing to me because I physically "feel" (for lack of a better term) the same on a whole-body level after taking the product. In other words, let's say I'm tired and sluggish because I didn't sleep much the night before and didn't get a chance to take a nap during the day. When I take Excelsior or this new product, I instantly feel propelled forward from the moment I start running. Conversely, with most other PWOs, I still feel just as sluggish and "blah" after taking the product as I did before.

Do you know what the physiology/science is behind this? Is this simply one of the effects of amphetamines (or amphetamine-like compounds)? In other words, if someone wants the unmistakable physical boost that products like Excelsior and Ashes give, are they basically going to have to take something amphetamine-based?
the sensation you are chasing could be something as simple as cordiceps-m tbh

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the sensation you are chasing could be something as simple as cordiceps-m tbh
I want to say I tried a cordyceps supplement a few years ago but didn't notice much from it. Does it actually cause you to develop a neurological sense of hyper-positivity though?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to say I tried a cordyceps supplement a few years ago but didn't notice much from it. Does it actually cause you to develop a neurological sense of hyper-positivity though?
that one is more like euphoria. tbh dmaa did that best for me, but I can never do it again. maybe with capsules

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I think it's the same brand as Core Labs and Revange Nutrition. (Who claim to be based in Vegas)
I tried a lot of their stuff (They use different names, like Sharp AF, Satan, HFN, Intelligent, GEC, TNT, NoName Nutrition etc,. however ingredients are all the same. And design of the products)
it's always very potent.
Their "Core Labs - Hyperpower" pwo has almost the same label.
So does it feel like it's just a synergy of ingredients cause that effect or it feels like it's spiked with something else? (Like Excelsior)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Ashes ingredient list is pretty loaded. Haven't seen AMP citrate anywhere in a long time and some of the ingredients I don't even recognize. Could very well just be all the stuff in it and nothing 'extra'. But that's just a guess of course and haven't tried myself.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The Ashes ingredient list is pretty loaded. Haven't seen AMP citrate anywhere in a long time and some of the ingredients I don't even recognize. Could very well just be all the stuff in it and nothing 'extra'. But that's just a guess of course and haven't tried myself.
I wouldn't trust a label of this company (and its other names)
I bought their Miami Blast fat burner, which had the label below (For a smooth daily drive energy on stim-off days)
As you can see, nothing special on label

But it hit me as hard as something like Bath Salts. I felt like a crackhead for a whole of a day and even my co-workers noticed that and asked if i'm alright lol
Since then I don't trust their labels

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@SpicedCider how many scoops did you use? how nasty is the flavor? how long did it take to get to you?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't trust a label of this company (and its other names)
I bought their Miami Blast fat burner, which had the label below (For a smooth daily drive energy on stim-off days)
As you can see, nothing special on label
View attachment 211100

But it hit me as hard as something like Bath Salts. I felt like a crackhead for a whole of a day and even my co-workers noticed that and asked if i'm alright lol
Since then I don't trust their labels
Ok, thanks for letting us know = )

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

Let us know how your second dose goes.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was looking forward to giving Decim8 a try, but after using it two times I think I'm going to shelve it. No energy, a mild bit of focus and maybe just a slight thermogenic effect and that's about it. I definitely don't abuse high-stim pre workouts (I use them very sparingly, actually) and I was coming off two weeks of using no stimulants whatsoever. Very strange as I've seen some pretty glowing reviews of this. Maybe the sample tubs aren't up to snuff?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was looking forward to giving Decim8 a try, but after using it two times I think I'm going to shelve it. No energy, a mild bit of focus and maybe just a slight thermogenic effect and that's about it. I definitely don't abuse high-stim pre workouts (I use them very sparingly, actually) and I was coming off two weeks of using no stimulants whatsoever. Very strange as I've seen some pretty glowing reviews of this. Maybe the sample tubs aren't up to snuff?
i feel like there are some serious quality control issues with these sample tubs.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I weighed out 15gms last Sat just to make sure before trying the full 18gms and for me
it was decent but this Sat I'll try the full serving and report back.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried 2 samples of nutra innovations epitome yesterday and day before. First day was great. Good pump, energy, etc. Had shakey hands, though. Second day on legs, felt like I was dying. Nearly puked a few times, cold sweats, anxiety, low blood sugar feeling. Haven't had a pre in months, but would not recommend

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried 2 samples of nutra innovations epitome yesterday and day before. First day was great. Good pump, energy, etc. Had shakey hands, though. Second day on legs, felt like I was dying. Nearly puked a few times, cold sweats, anxiety, low blood sugar feeling. Haven't had a pre in months, but would not recommend
that sounds like how y makes me react