Stim preworkout product suggestions

O

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Owner said he can do the code save20 for the month of December where we get 20% off full size products. @MikeSumthin
@MikeSumthin unfortunately, code “save20” doesn’t work on full tubs of Decim8. Only works for the other products.

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just watched the Review Bros (whom I'm not the biggest fan of) review of Decim8 and they seemed to love it. Though the part where they say - If you're drug tested, or concerned about your health then this is one to avoid - made me chuckle.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just watched the Review Bros (whom I'm not the biggest fan of) review of Decim8 and they seemed to love it. Though the part where they say - If you're drug tested, or concerned about your health then this is one to avoid - made me chuckle.
That's the part that makes me want to try it

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
…..initially…..doesn’t dissolve worth a sh!t……and tastes like sh!t lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
smoking weed is a good way to handle doing too much stim

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol the old sand swirl - you have to have more water ready to chase the grit in your mouth down at the end
yeah and it already tastes bad lol. sour chemicals battery acid.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol the old sand swirl - you have to have more water ready to chase the grit in your mouth down at the end 🤮
Anybody that has used Kratom will be used to this technique. Lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is what i had today….decim8…..atkins bar……vit c tablet…..maca (5 caps of the maca team black maca).

decim8 was the only new item in the list. something went bad wrong and i’ve never been so scared.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is what i had today….decim8…..atkins bar……vit c tablet…..maca (5 caps of the maca team black maca).

decim8 was the only new item in the list. something went bad wrong and i’ve never been so scared.
Glad you’re all good. Care
To elaborate?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Damn. Glad you’re okay now. What type of bad reaction did you have to it?

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry to hear you landed in the hospital, but good that you're back at home.

All of your posts about Decim8 up to this point have been... cryptic. You might not be feeling up to it, understandably, but it might be a great benefit to many on this board who have received, or are waiting to receive and consume samples of it, if you would write in more detail your experience with it. How much did you take (and how measured out)? What were your reactions/symptoms? What did the hospital have to say? Stuff like that. Thanks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he had a bad reaction to how
Much choline is in the product? It does have 1 gram of choline then 600mg of Alpha-GPC ontop of that. Just throwing out ideas 🤷🏻‍♂️

S

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my sample tub of decim8 today. I recently used a pre with DMHA so I will most likely wait a few days but I will be sure to update this thread with experience.

Honestly the ingredients look great. I really could care less about taste, I care about effectiveness (*cough* looking at you New Product Release Thread)

Stay tuned.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I received my sample tub of decim8 today. I recently used a pre with DMHA so I will most likely wait a few days but I will be sure to update this thread with experience.

Honestly the ingredients look great. I really could care less about taste, I care about effectiveness (*cough* looking at you New Product Release Thread)

Stay tuned.
Svg75 and dark energy are really good. Dark energy lacks Citrulline so generally I have to add 6 to 8 grams. Other then that it’s strong AF

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh wow, hope you're OK brother.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

hope you feel better. did your CNS overload? there should be some CNS health supps to help you recover if youre looking at long term or permanent damage. my favorite drug bpc 157

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the concern guys. here’s some more info about what happened yesterday.

7am - 1 level scoop of Decim8 on an empty stomach
10am - Maca (5 caps / 3.75g) and 1 Vit C tab (1000mg)
10:30am - felt some nausea wash over me
11:00am - nausea getting progressively worse
11:30am - go to restroom thinking i’m going to vomit. i didn’t.
12:00pm - i decide i need to drive home from work. it’s an hour drive.
12:30pm - i’m only a few miles down the road and pulled over because the nauseousness from the moving car is horrible.
12:45pm - i try to drive some more. make it a few more miles and absolutely cannot do it. finally get in touch with the wife.
2:00pm - she arrives to pick me up. i’m fairly woozy at this point but able to walk. she tells me i sound like i’m drugged and she actually thought i had taken some type of drug (never knowingly done any drug before). she refuses to take me home. insists we go to a med express.

At this point, i no longer paid attention to time. I was feeling the absolute worst case of nausea i have ever experienced. i also noticed myself getting weaker and developing tingling/numbness in my extremities. i have never felt this way before. i had to make the wife stop the car several times. i just couldn’t stand it. the longer this went on the more panicked i became. i knew i had to do my best to stay calm but i was really struggling to do so. the last time i made her pull over, i had the thought of “this is it”. we weren’t completely off the road and i got out and stood leaning on the guard rail. she was telling me to get back in the car. i got back in and said take me to the hospital.

Once at the hospital, the nausea was so crippling that I could barely walk. A nurse saw me struggling and got a wheelchair. Guys, I had no idea what was happening to me and I honestly didn’t think I was going to get through it. The whole thing was both weird and traumatic.

I don’t know if it was the combination of what I took or what. but, decim8 was the new variable in the equation and had to play somewhat of a role.

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t know if it was the combination of what I took or what. but, decim8 was the new variable in the equation and had to play somewhat of a role.
What did the hospital do/say about it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you for the concern guys. here’s some more info about what happened yesterday.

7am - 1 level scoop of Decim8 on an empty stomach
10am - Maca (5 caps / 3.75g) and 1 Vit C tab (1000mg)
10:30am - felt some nausea wash over me
11:00am - nausea getting progressively worse
11:30am - go to restroom thinking i’m going to vomit. i didn’t.
12:00pm - i decide i need to drive home from work. it’s an hour drive.
12:30pm - i’m only a few miles down the road and pulled over because the nauseousness from the moving car is horrible.
12:45pm - i try to drive some more. make it a few more miles and absolutely cannot do it. finally get in touch with the wife.
2:00pm - she arrives to pick me up. i’m fairly woozy at this point but able to walk. she tells me i sound like i’m drugged and she actually thought i had taken some type of drug (never knowingly done any drug before). she refuses to take me home. insists we go to a med express.

At this point, i no longer paid attention to time. I was feeling the absolute worst case of nausea i have ever experienced. i also noticed myself getting weaker and developing tingling/numbness in my extremities. i have never felt this way before. i had to make the wife stop the car several times. i just couldn’t stand it. the longer this went on the more panicked i became. i knew i had to do my best to stay calm but i was really struggling to do so. the last time i made her pull over, i had the thought of “this is it”. we weren’t completely off the road and i got out and stood leaning on the guard rail. she was telling me to get back in the car. i got back in and said take me to the hospital.

Once at the hospital, the nausea was so crippling that I could barely walk. A nurse saw me struggling and got a wheelchair. Guys, I had no idea what was happening to me and I honestly didn’t think I was going to get through it. The whole thing was both weird and traumatic.

Glad to hear you're ok now!

I couldn't find the ingredient's of Decim8 with quick Googling. Maybe you or someone else could provide the ingredients list?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to hear you're ok now!

I couldn't find the ingredient's of Decim8 with quick Googling. Maybe you or someone else could provide the ingredients list?
IMG_2193.JPG

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It should work for the full size DECIM8.
Thanks... haven't even got the damn sample yet. Elev8supps uses DHL to ship it.
Unless this stuff is Excelsior w a different label, I doubt I'll ever use the code. What a shame.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What did the hospital do/say about it?
they had no real answers other than they believed i was having a bad reaction to the supplement and tests showed meth in my system. ekg and chest xray looked okay. heart rate and blood pressure were elevated but they weren’t concerned with those numbers.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@uforce ever taken Noopept before? That's the only thing, that jumps out for me + all the choline in it. Noopept made me feel very weird and when I took Alpha-GPC before bed while on a Noopept run once, I woke up to a kind of seizure type of ****, where I was biting my teeth together full force, until I was fully awake and able to stop it and relax..

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@uforce ever taken Noopept before? That's the only thing, that jumps out for me + all the choline in it. Noopept made me feel very weird and when I took Alpha-GPC before bed while on a Noopept run once, I woke up to a type of seizure, where I was biting my teeth together full force, until I was fully awake and able to stop it and relax..
i’m fairly certain i have taken noopept before in other supplements. although, i can’t say with 100% certainty. I definitely have not tried it solo.

I would not expect this kind of response to choline or noopept but I can’t rule it out.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i’m fairly certain i have taken noopept before in other supplements. although, i can’t say with 100% certainty. I definitely have not tried it solo.

I would not expect this kind of response to choline or noopept but I can’t rule it out.
Yeah, me neither. But Noopept + choline in the form of Alpha-GPC was not a good mix for me.

Could also be just that the particular mix of stims and noots in the Decim8 overcharged your fight or flight -mechanism and you got a panic attack, which to your body responded the way it did 🤷‍♂️

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, me neither. But Noopept + choline in the form of Alpha-GPC was not a good mix for me.

Could also be just that the particular mix of stims and noots in the Decim8 overcharged your fight or flight -mechanism and you got a panic attack, which to your body responded the way it did
as much as i knew that panic was the wrong thing to do, the longer the situation went the more difficult it was…during the height of the episode there was panic for sure.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
as much as i knew that panic was the wrong thing to do, the longer the situation went the more difficult it was…during the height of the episode there was panic for sure.
And also, panick attack can manifest in several different ways. You may only get physical effects from it and never realise it's your brain playing tricks on you. Unfortunately I'm pretty familiar with the phenomenon.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And also, panick attack can manifest in several different ways. You may only get physical effects from it and never realise it's your brain playing tricks on you. Unfortunately I'm pretty familiar with the phenomenon.
i sent you a pm.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I felt exact same way when I used some local pre-workout (WTFlabz company) with low-quality DMHA. It also contained eria jarensis. But it was the worst nausea I ever felt and other symptoms were similar to yours. I also took sample of their fat burner with just DMHA and caffeine and it was almost the same.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt exact same way when I used some local pre-workout (WTFlabz company) with low-quality DMHA. It also contained eria jarensis. But it was the worst nausea I ever felt and other symptoms were similar to yours. I also took sample of their fat burner with just DMHA and caffeine and it was almost the same.
Actual name of "company" was WTFlabz?!? If that's not a red flag I don't know what is lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn….i feel bad for you. this was horrible and there was zero relief for hours in my case.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actual name of "company" was WTFlabz?!? If that's not a red flag I don't know what is lol
we all know there’s risk involved. i guess until it happens to you, you feel like it can’t or won’t happen to you.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they had no real answers other than they believed i was having a bad reaction to the supplement and tests showed meth in my system. ekg and chest xray looked okay. heart rate and blood pressure were elevated but they weren’t concerned with those numbers.
Meth?