Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is the link to order the sampler guys.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this brand. they have 1.5g HICA in their other product. it's just too expensive for only 20 servings. maybe I'll order a sample

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I went to order a sample and pay by PayPal, but I get an "account locked" message. I checked with PP and my account is fine. Sus...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went to order a sample and pay by PayPal, but I get an "account locked" message. I checked with PP and my account is fine. Sus...
PayPal likely suspended their merchant account for having something in their products that is considered high risk. dhma maybe?

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Owner said he can do the code save20 for the month of December where we get 20% off full size products. @MikeSumthin
Thanks! I can definitely see myself ordering Decim8 if the sample impresses. Vigor8 looks like a well stacked, multi-benefit supplement, but 80 bucks!? Even with the code - whoa.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! I can definitely see myself ordering Decim8 if the sample impresses. Vigor8 looks like a well stacked, multi-benefit supplement, but 80 bucks!? Even with the code - whoa.
ya I'm almost afraid to like it! I guess you could use it like a champagne pwo, special occasions only

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for posting the link I just got home from work and saw this. I used my CC yesterday
with no issue and they shipped it today. :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How solid is the theory about smooth lids on Phenta? My tub Strawberry flavour ridged lid was almost sleepinducing at 1,5 scoops even.
I am sitting on another tub Fruit Punch with smooth sides on the lid. Was thinking about selling it on ebay since too pricey to return it overseas and ebay bought.
But now I am getting curious to to try it.
Anybody had dud tubs with smooth lid? Like
Ugh... Finally received my strawberry lemonade Phenta Plex this morning. Ridged lid. 😩
Thinking about returning it.
Can´t speak for yours but my Strawberry lemonade ridged lid was a serious bummer.
I was even thinking of selling my tub Fruit Punch with smooth lid but getting curious as some people sem to have gotten good tubs with smooth lid

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Smooth lid, yes.
What flavour?
Well I guess I am just gonna crack open my smooth lid Fruit Punch, just my ridged lid Strawberry lemonade was one of the worst waste of pwos ever. CRZ the O.Gbeing another and a totally flat tub Noxipro years ago.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just cracked open my Phenta Plex Fruit Punch smooth lid and yes the scoop was indeed oversized. I just drank 8grams for a start.
In my other tub with ridged lid Strawberry lemonade though a full scoop was pretty much 6,9grams and I almost two scooped that with very little effect.
Putting seatbelt on. But this Fruit Punch is a bit nasty too me. I am a bit sensitive to some PWOs heavy in some artifical sweeterners and taste. Excelsior has been relatively easy to get down though.
Will report back later with results.
5 minutes later and I am feeling slight chills not sure if it is sickness chills, quite sickening taste to me, gonna try and remedy with some ginger juice. If lucky though stim chills as well sneaking up lol Stomach sickness from chemtaste for sure but gonna hold it in and see if I can absorb some stim from this

Last edited:
Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just cracked open my Phenta Plex Fruit Punch smooth lid and yes the scoop was indeed oversized. I just drank 8grams for a start.
In my other tub with ridged lid Strawberry lemonade though a full scoop was pretty much 6,9grams and I almost two scooped that with very little effect.
Putting seatbelt on. But this Fruit Punch is a bit nasty too me. I am a bit sensitive to some PWOs heavy in some artifical sweeterners and taste. Excelsior has been relatively easy to get down though.
5 minutes later and I am feeling slight chills not sure if it is sickness chills, quite sickening taste to me, gonna try and remedy with some ginger juice. If lucky though stim chills as well sneaking up lol
I also tried my phenta plex today (with smooth lid). I did a 3/4 scoop and I can tell it definitely feels like something illicit. I used to do a lot of MDMA back in the days and it's very very similar, but maybe a bit smoother. No appetite suppression and a little crash after. Taste is tolerable

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also tried my phenta plex today (with smooth lid). I did a 3/4 scoop and I can tell it definitely feels like something illicit. I used to do a lot of MDMA back in the days and it's very very similar, but maybe a bit smoother. No appetite suppression and a little crash after. Taste is tolerable
I better hope to have some good effect in awhile, battling some moderate sickness now 10 minutes after drinking 3/4 have been doing Excelsior since exp 10/22 and Driven Sports Craze and Gaspari Detonate and a d h d pharma som am quite experienced in stims. Read one guy on youtube saying Phenta showed up as MDMA analogue he also says that old Excelsior showed up as 3-fma a research flourinated amphetamine and newer batches some other chem cant remember.
Maybe slight stim kicking in now as typing is flowing lol but gotta go drink some ginger juice feeling sick in my stomach, one of the worst PWOs for my tummy lately slightly in the sensitive side but have drunk plenty of PWOs down in my days

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You kidding you think its similar to MDMA? lol
That youtube poster said he also used to be into MDMA and then somehow being a chemist as well he used to test stuff and saying many new analogues to MDMA and ADHD medications were more neurotoxic. I actually doubled up on my Phenta almost another half scoop on top of my 8 grams so maybe 13 grams in total. A shot of ginger juice with a touch of lemon and chili kind of helped my stomach still a bit queasy. I don´t know I think it is a bit low in caffeine no way I am getting close to 800mg if this playing according to label and 400mg caffeine per 6,9g and I am quite used to caffeine, probably need some extra caffeine or stim to get this Phenta going.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What flavour?
Well I guess I am just gonna crack open my smooth lid Fruit Punch, just my ridged lid Strawberry lemonade was one of the worst waste of pwos ever. CRZ the O.Gbeing another and a totally flat tub Noxipro years ago.
I have the sour gummy/candy flavor. It taste more sweet then sour, but it’s a decent flavor even though I don’t like sweet things.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You kidding you think its similar to MDMA? lol
That youtube poster said he also used to be into MDMA and then somehow being a chemist as well he used to test stuff and saying many new analogues to MDMA and ADHD medications were more neurotoxic. I actually doubled up on my Phenta almost another half scoop on top of my 8 grams so maybe 13 grams in total. A shot of ginger juice with a touch of lemon and chili kind of helped my stomach still a bit queasy. I don´t know I think it is a bit low in caffeine no way I am getting close to 800mg if this playing according to label and 400mg caffeine per 6,9g and I am quite used to caffeine, probably need some extra caffeine or stim to get this Phenta going.
Well it's very strange product. I've never done Excelsior or Craze myself, but used a lot of amphetamines in the past. It kinda reminds me of them, but I think it's more serotonergic. It didn't make me tweaky or manic, just calm and focused. The euphoria effect lasted about 1,5 hours, now it's completely gone but I feel fine. No euphoria but I feel like my focus, motivation and general ADHD symptoms have dramatically improved.
Btw focus with this was insane, I wanted to do yoga because it lacks pump ingredients, but training was very enjoyable without any sides like tachycardia etc.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well it's very strange product. I've never done Excelsior or Craze myself, but used a lot of amphetamines in the past. It kinda reminds me of them, but I think it's more serotonergic. It didn't make me tweaky or manic, just calm and focused. The euphoria effect lasted about 1,5 hours, now it's completely gone but I feel fine. No euphoria but I feel like my focus, motivation and general ADHD symptoms have dramatically improved.
Btw focus with this was insane, I wanted to do yoga because it lacks pump ingredients, but training was very enjoyable without any sides like tachycardia etc.
I do have the same condition as you. Gaspari was to me the most functional Excelsior being second. Craze though some of those batches really made me feel tweaking. This doesn´t quite stand up in my experience. 13g probably was overdoing it a bit and got some rapid heartbeat. My other tub really didn´t give much effect even at 2 scoops so went ahead an dosed high with this one. Will try with less next time. But any energy or focus this one might be giving is not worth the stomach queasiness for me anyhow.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I better hope to have some good effect in awhile, battling some moderate sickness now 10 minutes after drinking 3/4 have been doing Excelsior since exp 10/22 and Driven Sports Craze and Gaspari Detonate and a d h d pharma som am quite experienced in stims. Read one guy on youtube saying Phenta showed up as MDMA analogue he also says that old Excelsior showed up as 3-fma a research flourinated amphetamine and newer batches some other chem cant remember.
Maybe slight stim kicking in now as typing is flowing lol but gotta go drink some ginger juice feeling sick in my stomach, one of the worst PWOs for my tummy lately slightly in the sensitive side but have drunk plenty of PWOs down in my days
I do have the same condition as you. Gaspari was to me the most functional Excelsior being second. Craze though some of those batches really made me feel tweaking. This doesn´t quite stand up in my experience. 13g probably was overdoing it a bit and got some rapid heartbeat. My other tub really didn´t give much effect even at 2 scoops so went ahead an dosed high with this one. Will try with less next time. But any energy or focus this one might be giving is not worth the stomach queasiness for me anyhow.
Which taste do you have? I have strawberry lemonade and this was the one of a few pre workouts which didn't give me any stomach issues. (I have a gastritis and any level of acidity makes me feel like ****)
But I watered down it a lot though right after taking it, so it probably has helped.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which taste do you have? I have strawberry lemonade and this was the one of a few pre workouts which didn't give me any stomach issues. (I have a gastritis and any level of acidity makes me feel like ****)
But I watered down it a lot though right after taking it, so it probably has helped.
exp 11/23 Fruit Punch with large scoop. My strawberry lemonade ridged lid had a smaller scoop and was not very active at all. its not acidic that I can agree on but I get the sick feeling from the chemical taste and sweeteners in it.
A natural remedy against acidity is bicarbonate soda or food grade soda, coffee is said to be one of the most acidity inducing things, Fennel seed brewed is one of the greatest natural remedies for acidity and used in ayurveda. Just google fennel to treat gastritis and plenty will show up

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 minutes later and I am feeling slight chills not sure if it is sickness chills, quite sickening taste to me, gonna try and remedy with some ginger juice. If lucky though stim chills as well sneaking up lol Stomach sickness from chemtaste for sure but gonna hold it in and see if I can absorb some stim from this
What you are describing is how Y and AY make me feel. Like I’m running a fever or coming down with the flu.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm jelly of all your crazy pwos. today I'm doing espresso neat, along with 40 units of mass monster

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ya I'm almost afraid to like it! I guess you could use it like a champagne pwo, special occasions only
Decim8's price is tolerable with the discount code. I'll have no problem ordering some by the end of the month if I like the effects. It's their Vigor8 product that seems way overpriced. I like the ingredient panel, but that's the one I'd be afraid to like at $80(64) bucks an order. By accident I just came across Optimum Nutrition's GS Fit 40 Preworkout Booster. Not quite as comprehensive as Vigor8, but nearly so at a much lower price.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
medies for acidity and used in ayurveda.
[/QUOTE]
What you are describing is how Y and AY make me feel. Like I’m running a fever or coming down with the flu.
I am familiar with Y and AY and this is a bit different, maybe hint of a stim related to Excelsior but mainly I am feeling gutsick due the abundance of artificial taste and sweeteners. Mild focus but tired of that toxic taste. A cup of coffee and monster souds natural and friendly to stomach in comparison lol
But especially rauwolfia AY have a tendency on making me feel crappy too like you said a bit if runny nose as well. It does however have a natural feel too it. This sickness does feel kinda chemical. Anhyhow I will survice. Now 7 hours later feel awake an a tendency of teethgrinding and focus but stomack sikness and queasiness makes it not pleasurable for me, Will try less next time. I´d say go easy on the tubs with smooth lid. Stay safe

Last edited:
Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
medies for acidity and used in ayurveda.
I am familiar with Y and AY and this is a bit different, maybe hint of a stim related to Excelsior but mainly I am feeling gutsick due the abundance of artificial taste and sweeteners. Mild focus but tired of that toxic taste. A cup of coffee and monster souds natural and friendly to stomach in comparison lol
[/QUOTE]

Well if it really contains some MDMA analogue it's very common to have a nausea and stomach issue with that. MDMA is also something that some people feel and other half doesn't at all, so it could make sense. But I can't say exactly if it's something like MDMA without lab tests but it certainly feels different than any other pwo I took.
Thank you for recommendations for gastritis, will look into it :)

weightzz

Awards
Can anyone that got a good smooth ridge phentaplex tub lmk which online shop you used? Thanks

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dosed about 13g of Phenta Plex around 1pm Thursday. Felt queasy and slightly sick from first scoop and the chemical taste. Didn´t hit quick but after 1 hour I am feeling some kind of stim, not really caffeine nor DMHA a little related to Excelsior but worse because I am feeling sick which I don´t normally do from Excelsior. 8pm or 9pm sickness goes away and then I am feeling really good and alert for the first in over a week having had a cold as well. Around 9pm I feel really positive and start thinking about good things to start.

Like actual meditation for focus instead of just stims and then maybe i have some energy left over after recovering getting back to training as well. Didn´t go to sleep but still have a rapid heartbeat around 0430 dont feel mentally bad but rapid heart beat and it feels unhealthy.
Great thing though I did get 90% of my Christmas shopping done online that I have been putting up for ages! And I didn´t impusively overspend like I did on Excelsior sometimes. Well I bought another three unessecary t - shirts from this online vintage store so really cheap but since I started drinking Excelsior a year ago I have really hoarded quite a ton of clothes I barely need. Vain vintage clothing that I would be wearing if I was a rockstart and going which I never do in this little town I live lately...

Hmm 0430 right now almost 16 hours after dosinggotta try and catch some sleep and gonna be needing stims tomorrow again. That is really the greatest danger with stims like this and this hit me wrose than Excelsior, well I almost never dose more than scoop Excelsior and although that can also give me sleep troubles Excelsior sits much better in my stomach. Wonder if my body will get used to Phenta? Some tubs of Excelsior actually felt a luttle queasy at first but then my body kind of got used to it.
So yeah felt good and inspired 8 hours after dosing. Now almost 5 o clock still left over stimulation and just took some sleep meds and gotta catch a few hours of sleep Definitely feel more toxic than I ever did with Excelsior. Stay safe peeps.
This was from smooth lid oversized scoop Fruit Punch. Previously Strawberry ridged lid did very little and the scoop was pretty much 6.9g
If some of those pills had the same active substance without that chemical PWO state that would be half interesting but I have heard th Phentermene or what its called is getting bad reviews so far?
No anything I would buy again unless I start to feel stellar and less sides wih continous use. But this tub was interesting at least and I think it is the spiked batch people talk about but not the greates feel spike in my opinion.
Peace and oh yeah just burping up text as usual having had a supp like this lol
Peace and out

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had three quarters of Phenta today with some yerba mate to make up from lack of sleep last night.
Still could barely fall asleep in the morning and was way out of my center and its not foremost about possible toxicity but the fact that this stim is taking me out my center.
Was feeling good for a few hours today but did have some bouts of bad mood due to barely any sleep and today as well. Phenta is really giving teeth grinding worse than anything I can remember really. The yerba mate today though after the Phenta that made me really feel like king for awhile.
Hopefully if I lay off the chem PWOs just drinking natural and healthy yerba mate I will feel naturally good again. I am experienced in pharma stims and Excelsior but this fruit punch Phenta is some of the tweakiest stuff I have taken, felt good for awhile but this teeth grinding feels ridiculous. Gonna do some magnesium citrates but that didn´t help much yesterday.
Any good ideas on remedies for stim induced teethgrinding out there?
After first almost flat Phenta tub I thought this really took me by surprise. I dunno if its me or maybe I felt this tweeked on Excelsior in the beginning, notreally though and I felt better on Excelsior. Weird one this Phenta and some serious legs like 8 hours later almost as strong as after one hour. Be careful. not interested in that burner not gonna buy Phenta again.

l I realise this is the stim thread so not sure it is appropiate to post about a longing not be stimmed anymore.
Love Peace and stims people

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did 70 units of stampede today. feeling like a horse beast all day. lifting again for the second time today doing a full ml next time

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had three quarters of Phenta today with some yerba mate to make up from lack of sleep last night.
Still could barely fall asleep in the morning and was way out of my center and its not foremost about possible toxicity but the fact that this stim is taking me out my center.
Was feeling good for a few hours today but did have some bouts of bad mood due to barely any sleep and today as well. Phenta is really giving teeth grinding worse than anything I can remember really. The yerba mate today though after the Phenta that made me really feel like king for awhile.
Hopefully if I lay off the chem PWOs just drinking natural and healthy yerba mate I will feel naturally good again. I am experienced in pharma stims and Excelsior but this fruit punch Phenta is some of the tweakiest stuff I have taken, felt good for awhile but this teeth grinding feels ridiculous. Gonna do some magnesium citrates but that didn´t help much yesterday.
After first almost flat Phenta tub I thought this really took me by surprise. I dunno if its me or maybe I felt this tweeked on Excelsior in the beginning, notreally though and I felt better on Excelsior. Weird one this Phenta and some serious legs like 8 hours later almost as strong as after one hour. Be careful. not interested in that burner not gonna buy Phenta again.

l I realise this is the stim thread so not sure it is appropiate to post about a longing not be stimmed anymore.
Yet you keep taking it. You sound like you like to suffer. What are we going to read next - that your body parts have begun to fall off, a la Brundlefly?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Give your body some rest my dude. I don’t think any of these stim pres are meant to be taken the way you are taking them multiple days in a row.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Give your body some rest my dude. I don’t think any of these stim pres are meant to be taken the way you are taking them multiple days in a row.
Thanks for concern, although big pharma proposes ADHD medication to be taken daily it is essentially stims like these PWOs and taking breaks would really be beneficial. But yeah I am looking for ways to improve my natural energy and focus although I have been playing the stim game for quite some time. But Phenta Plex really had me feeling the weirdest out of most PWOs.

Yerba mate my favourite healthy daily energizer although not the same kick as PWO but even healthy and contains amino acids and antioxidants much more than green tea even.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last tub of OG Excelsior is almost empty. Anyone heard any updates on when/if it be back in stock?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been liking 2-3 grams of beet root extract and a shaker bottle filled to the top with coffee.