Still waiting for my sups

Smokeydabear

Awards
It's been five week days now and I'm getting impatient now.......

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been five week days now and I'm getting impatient now.......
I'm trying to contact someone to see whats going on, please hold tight I'll post back when I hear something or someone will get with you.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smokeydabear, can you please clarify if it has been 5 days or 5 weeks? Have you tried calling the company or using the live dialogue box at the bottom right of the website?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've messaged him as well when I saw the post, no response so far.

Smokeydabear

Awards
Days, only I would have givin up if it were five weeks thanks for jumping on the top of this.
Order #706394

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smokey - try the live chat box on Monday and let me know where you get. I know Burnfire is also investigating.

Where are you located. Most of our inventory comes from Michigan.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to figure something out, please be patient while we figure this out. Thanks for the patience please try to hold on a little longer man and we will get everything sorted out accordingly.

Smokeydabear

Awards
Hey, it's all good I am impressed at the tenacity that has been applied to resolve this. Just knowing that someone is on this is awsome! I will check the mail monday and as soon as I receive it I'll let you know. I'm in Auburn washington, and agian thank you!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I would call your local usps. That's happened to me before and they just delivered to the wrong place. Or.. someone knew you were getting gains and took it lol

Smokeydabear

Awards
Yeh we do have two streets in my naborhood with the same name. he better not be eaten my sups getting my gains # nogains

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, good luck, keep us posted.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad we could help you out man if you have an questions in the future we would love to help!

Smokeydabear

Awards
Thanks for all the help!!÷ the case of the missing sups is closed they showed up. And you guys were all on it without hesitation. I know that you have a good group of guys here.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the help!!÷ the case of the missing sups is closed they showed up. And you guys were all on it without hesitation. I know that you have a good group of guys here.
Sweet man glad every thing went well for you, again if there is anything else we can do let us know.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let the fun begin

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Glad this worked out bro. What did you order