Unanswered Sternum injury

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve been having crazy chest pains every day and getting short of breath all the time. Heart is nice and healthy, lungs are good, apparently I have a sternum injury! Hurts like hell when I move and breathe. Sucks asssss. I have BPC but I’m not sure it’ll help here... so I’ll probably hit everything but chest and abs, no heavy leg pressing exercises because I tense up so hard it hurts. How can I speed up the healing process? Should I take some time off or just be careful with my chest?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC would help, probably costrocondritis man

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BPC would help, probably costrocondritis man
Dude I was so worried about my heart for the longest lol everything says I’m great but this pain comes and goes and has shot into my neck and part of my jaw which is what freaked me out so damn bad. The pain is mid chest and upper chest as well, it sucks. As for BPC I’m not super sure in needle placement for this one.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About 400mg ibuprofen helps a bit. Pain isn’t as constant now but it still comes and goes, I just can’t take it all the time due to stomach issues.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC may very well help you. Curcumin daily. Red strain kratom when you are really in pain. Up protein to aid in healing.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BPC may very well help you. Curcumin daily. Red strain kratom when you are really in pain. Up protein to aid in healing.
Should I just shoot for the closest muscle in the middle of the chest? Maybe inner left pec one day then inner right on the next and alternate.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I just shoot for the closest muscle in the middle of the chest? Maybe inner left pec one day then inner right on the next and alternate.
If you are comfortable hitting the pec close to where pain is. You can also do subq and would be good to go. Mk677 will accelerate healing as well.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it’s costrocondritis you basically have swelling in the joint between a rib and your sternum, could take days could take months to heal. What I’d do, pinch the skin and pull it up, inject under the skin right on top of the pain area. Shouldn’t hurt when you pull the skin up, maybe the act of trying to grab some will but pulling it up shouldn’t since the pain is in a joint and skin isn’t connected to joints (normally). Advil etc as needed.

If it’s muscular then just in the muscle as close as possible

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shot into the upper inside of the left pec, sub q right above where I’ve been getting little jolts of pain. Tomorrow night will either be right pec or middle of my chest over the sternum/xiphoid sub q at 25iu. Think IGF-1 LR3 would help with this at all?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure I know how I injured myself for anyone that cares. Dips til failure into heavy preacher curls. I think the BPC is helping a little, I’ve started dividing the shot into three parts a night. Left, mid and right pec.