Starting week 3 off 1-AD/Ergomax..

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Just want to add that i am up 11lbs on day 16 and strenght is insane..no sides and i luck alott bigger,this is the SHIAT cycle...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
libido hasn't fallen off?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
who's 1-ad are you using? just curious..

JonasDavidsson

Awards
ergopharm,strenght is really insane,i have a log over at bb.com

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ah okay... my best results ever were with Ergopharm's 1-ad

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
Just chiming in.. did 4 weeks of ergomax/ 1-AD and it was my best cycle ever. I did have headaches using 1-AD @ 300mg/day but they subsided after going down to 200mg/day.

doodlebug

Awards
Just chiming in.. did 4 weeks of ergomax/ 1-AD and it was my best cycle ever. I did have headaches using 1-AD @ 300mg/day but they subsided after going down to 200mg/day.

What did your cycle look like, what were the doses. Im considering running this stack as well.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
and what were your gains?strenght?size?sides?how went pct?

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
week 1: 20mg ergomax 300mg 1-AD
week 2-4: 20mg ergomax 200mg 1-AD (due to headaches)
Some liver/blood pressure/cholesterol support supps

Just started pct using nolva/rebound/transdermal 7oxo-dhEA (adding activate when it arrives from nutraplanet this week)

Gained 6kg, all lifts up.. mood and libido were great on cycle. Getting comments from people at work/gym is always fun :)
Hoping to keep 4-5kg.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i love 1-ad for the strength and hardening, but hated that it killed my libido even when i stacked it with 4-ad.

i wonder if e...max will keep up the libido with 1-ad.

mildain

Awards
On the topic of 1AD had some great gains while on it, when stacked with m1t, but my libido went to the shitter! I was taking 500mg a day and 15mg of m1t. I had no sides at all except for the lack of libido. gained about 10lbs in 5 weeks and kept 8 of it.

doodlebug

Awards
Ive been using 1-ad/ ergomax lmg stack for 1 full week now. Ive gained about 5 pounds, could be from all the food and weight gainer ive been taking but my wife says I look big not fat. No sides as of yet and I feel all around pretty damn good. Week 2 has begun as of today and my work was great. Im definetly lifting heavier and feel more inclined to do it. Could all be a mind thing but thats ok. As long as I work out harder. Oh I did get a bad lower back pump the other day when I was shoveling my driveway. Stupid snow just keeps falling.