Starting TRT with EM

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
kenpoengineer imma write it out as it is:
Testosterone Cyp/Anastrozole *GS oil
200mg/0.5ml injectable
And I emailed them and they did say yes it's mixed in so thats just how it is I guess, but thanks for looking out kenpoengineer I appreciate it.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Bottle says APS pharmacy from Palm Harbor, Florida. On the bottle it does say pharmacy compounded

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottle says APS pharmacy from Palm Harbor, Florida. On the bottle it does say pharmacy compounded
Thanks brother. Let me contact them to see what your options are.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
kenpoengineer I posted a pic of the new bottle on FB if you'd like to have a look. With a question to kyle. Asking if I should be worried about being short .5mg of anastrozole per week especially since I split doses? I can get some xtra AI underground just in case but id love to avoid going the illegal route ya know. I hate change its so scary.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer I posted a pic of the new bottle on FB if you'd like to have a look. With a question to kyle. Asking if I should be worried about being short .5mg of anastrozole per week especially since I split doses? I can get some xtra AI underground just in case but id love to avoid going the illegal route ya know. I hate change its so scary.
I’d contact Entourage and tell them you need the extra anastrozole. I’m assuming you have your TRT protocol dialed in?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I’d contact Entourage and tell them you need the extra anastrozole. I’m assuming you have your TRT protocol dialed in?
Yeah I do have it dialed in. Ive talked to doctor twice via email and they tell me I should be ok, idk @ kenpoengineer, idk. Kyle told me if I notice trouble let them know. I guess if my gyno flares back up ill let them know. I just feel hopeless. Doctor says it'll be fine so ill see.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Here's what the email the doctor sent me says:("you will be fine at this dose. The 1mg a week of AI is in direct relation to the amount of T you are taking"). I really don't understand this wording (maybe it's just me) but could someone help me relate?? kenpoengineer im confused. Of course imma have to trust just trying it but this is the answer I got to my question about having to use 1/2 the AI im normally taking.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
kenpoengineer imma write it out as it is:
Testosterone Cyp/Anastrozole *GS oil
200mg/0.5ml injectable
And I emailed them and they did say yes it's mixed in so thats just how it is I guess, but thanks for looking out kenpoengineer I appreciate it.
this is really interesting to me, as I was looking for a simple way to reduce my total arimidex dose while still taking it with each shot....

I wonder how different the pharmokinetics are as an injectable vs oral, tho...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what the email the doctor sent me says:("you will be fine at this dose. The 1mg a week of AI is in direct relation to the amount of T you are taking"). I really don't understand this wording (maybe it's just me) but could someone help me relate?? kenpoengineer im confused. Of course imma have to trust just trying it but this is the answer I got to my question about having to use 1/2 the AI im normally taking.
Unfortunately I can’t countermand what doctor Bryan prescribed. I would follow his protocol and wait to see if you have any issues and what the next set of bloodwork indicates. Hang in there as they are working on using another pharmacy that doesn’t compound anastrozole into the testosterone.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
The T is compounded with 0.5mg of arimidex so you should only need another .5mg tab IF your e2 is elevated. Honestly, this should keep you therapeutic. The mixed arimidex is very potent

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Also, this is just short term as we move pharmacy supplier :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys! We are going to do Memorial Day Sale!

Everyone who signs up within the next 48 hours will receive FREE initial labs worth $80!

Go to https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/ to sign up!! ⭐⭐⭐

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong with my protocol, but am backing off a bit on the arimidex. my E2 has stayed kinda long for a while, and I'm reading a lot of guys feel better with it closer to 30-40 vs the high-teens/low 20's, where I'm at.

^I do feel good, but occasionally have joint pain that seems to follow my arimidex dosing...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still going strong with my protocol, but am backing off a bit on the arimidex. my E2 has stayed kinda long for a while, and I'm reading a lot of guys feel better with it closer to 30-40 vs the high-teens/low 20's, where I'm at.

^I do feel good, but occasionally have joint pain that seems to follow my arimidex dosing...
That’s great. You are using the “sensitive estradiol” test, right? If you are using the regular estradiol test, it consistently shows about a 20-30% under real result.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
That’s great. You are using the “sensitive estradiol” test, right? If you are using the regular estradiol test, it consistently shows about a 20-30% under real result.
yup.

I had some issues with that other test showing me under the testable range a while back...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entourage Medical is now serving every state except Florida and West Virginia. Be aware that West Virginia is working on a new telemedicine law and will soon be added.
View attachment 167106

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright! We have decided to have a "Fathers Day" sale for you guys! We will offer $40 off your first month with coupon "Fathersday" at checkout! Make sure to take advantage of this as we do not do sales often!

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Independence Day!!!

Only for the guys of this great forum, we are giving $30 off your first month!! Today only!

Use code “freedom” at checkout!

FYI- only a few more spots

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Hope everyone is doing well here!

Let us know if youll need anything!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone is doing well here!

Let us know if youll need anything!
things have been going great!

EDIT:

for some reason, I can't reply to this thread right now.... did it get locked?

anyway, as of now, I've been dieting hard about 15 months, and on TRT for about 10 of them. my weight is down around 60 lbs, and my waist is down 8.5 inches.... arms only down 1/2 an inch.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Announcement: Entourage Medical now serves West Virginia. The only state not served is Florida.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21