Starting trt May 10th

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As per my endocrinologist I’ll be starting trt May 10th due too my hypothyroidism and low test.

Last test results are above. My test has slowly been decreasing over years. I have only done one real cycle before and it was just test 500mg a week and anavar for 6 weeks. Did a full pct and bounced back to where I was around 400 total test and 7.0 free.
Anything I should ask for or do when I see the doctor ? She is my regular thyroid doctor and has been monitoring me for years.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am only a daily dose of .88mg of levothyroxin for my thyroid for the past 7or so years and finally got my stimulating hormone balanced

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just aim for weekly injections, or some guys like twice a week...some docs use the outdated, once every two weeks, protocol which is no good.

Also, keep an eye on the AI prescribed. Seems like docs either go way too high, or too low on the dosage. Goal is just to manage E2, not crush it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just aim for weekly injections, or some guys like twice a week...some docs use the outdated, once every two weeks, protocol which is no good.

Also, keep an eye on the AI prescribed. Seems like docs either go way too high, or too low on the dosage. Goal is just to manage E2, not crush it.
She went with the 200mg once every 2 weeks dosage of course. No ai at this time and do bloods in 8 weeks. I’m thinking of dosing 100mg a week though. The vials are 1ml vials

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She went with the 200mg once every 2 weeks dosage of course. No ai at this time and do bloods in 8 weeks. I’m thinking of dosing 100mg a week though. The vials are 1ml vials
Old protocol as I’m sure you are aware. 100 mgs per week will be a good start. In the meantime find another dr that is up to date with TRT

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old protocol as I’m sure you are aware. 100 mgs per week will be a good start. In the meantime find another dr that is up to date with TRT
It’s my endocrinologist that has been treating my hypothyroidism for years so she is the best to handle it I think. She is aware of all of my bloods and my condition. But I will dose it weekly myself and tell her that I am doing it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s my endocrinologist that has been treating my hypothyroidism for years so she is the best to handle it I think. She is aware of all of my bloods and my condition. But I will dose it weekly myself and tell her that I am doing it.
When she orders your labs, is she checking DHEA, Pregnenlone, Vitamin D3, E2 and progesterone? There’s a host of others she she be checking as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best if you not tell her...buy some extra needles and do 100mg weekly, no need to tell her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21