Starting my PEGMGF+IGF-1LR3+GHRP-6+INSULIN cycle

GotFina69

GotFina69

Awards
Hey guys i have been reading on this forum for a while and this is actually my first post

Here are my stats

25 years old 6'2 236 lbs quality muscle pretty lean , i dont know % boddyfat

Been training since im 13 years old .. have many steroid cycles done and peptides also

Here is my next cycle starting Monday

I will take 500mcg PEGMGF every 3 days when i wake up

50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 post training only in muscle lagging

7ius Humalog R post training also with huge meal

GHRP-6 ...400mcg spread out the day .. 3 doses

Test 400mg Cypionate per week

Should i add CJC-1295?

Do i need a anabolic like EQ or Anavar?

I will keep you guys updated on results

Thanks for your help!

Danny

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a very interesting cycle. I would def always run cjc when running ghrp-6.. I've done a bit of ghrp-6 on its own and adding cjc really does a whole lot more for the GH release. Have you done much igf? would be interested in your oppinion on how effective it is for targeting lagging muscles. you should def log this.

GotFina69

GotFina69

Awards
Thanks for replying Ezza!

I will add CJC-1295 to the mix.. what dosage should i take with 400mcg GHRP-6?

Yes i have done alot of LR3 but now i Prefer the PEGMGF (igf-1ec) because you can run it longer with good results

LR3 only downgrades my receptors fast .. both togetter you can run longer and synergetic ;)

IGF-1 LR3 is very effective on lagging muscles .. shoot 5 min post workout intramuscular in muscle you want hyperplasia

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'd use around 1.5mg per week in split doses with ghrp6 injections. Seems to be quite the combination...

GotFina69

GotFina69

Awards
Wow i cant wait to see what the GHRP-6 does with the CJC-1295 ;)

What other products beside igf-1lr3 and igf-1ec give hyperplasia?

Have you heard of EGF peptide?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure i don't know if i'd want to add anything else to what your already running to be honest... GH (ghrp,cjc), IGF,MGF and insulin + AAS sounds like a pretty hardcore cycle. Far more advance than your average part time bodybuilder would use.

If hyperpasia is mainly what your after theoretically using multiple doses every day of GHRP-6 and CJC constantly for over a year or 2 with multiple IGF or MGF cycles would probably be the best bet.

As far as the GHRP+CJC goes... if you can, running something like this for say 2 years i'm sure you would surpass your natural genetic potential quite a bit....

GHRP6 200mcg + cjc 100mcg 4 times a day... that would be a bodybuilding dose thats cost effective and would give superior results as far as giving regular high gh pulses. I wouldnt go any higher in doses...

beatupthebeat

Awards
ive heard that using igf-1 lr3 and ghrp 6 at the same time counteracts eachother. is that true

xmikesmithx

Awards
definitely keep this updated. i am looking at these different peptides now and my close gym buddies are super psyched. one thing i am wondering is what happens when you run these with your aas cycle. better gains? keeping more of your gains? i will probably be testing this out myself shortly.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
yes there will be better gains. Remember, gh increases muscle cells while aas increases muscle size. But he's all ready running test in this, therefore adding the eq or anavar would be a little excessive

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
ive heard that using igf-1 lr3 and ghrp 6 at the same time counteracts eachother. is that true
Only if you inject both at the same time..spread them out about 4 hours apart and you'll be fine

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
If hyperpasia is mainly what your after theoretically using multiple doses every day of GHRP-6 and CJC constantly for over a year or 2 with multiple IGF or MGF cycles would probably be the best bet.

As far as the GHRP+CJC goes... if you can, running something like this for say 2 years i'm sure you would surpass your natural genetic potential quite a bit....

GHRP6 200mcg + cjc 100mcg 4 times a day... that would be a bodybuilding dose thats cost effective and would give superior results as far as giving regular high gh pulses. I wouldnt go any higher in doses...
I tend to agree...in terms of hyperpasia it wont get much better than this...I also like the idea of running either igf OR mgf as I dont think running both together will do more except lighten your wallet.