Starting my first Var cycle

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
I finally decided to take the leap and started Var today. 10mg
I think I'm only going to run a 4 week cycle to start.
I wonder if I should have started at 5 first though but I could only get it in 10 mg and since it has an 8 hour shelf life after cut I just decided to take the whole 10.
Any advice on what supplements to take with it and personal experiences with sides effects?
My hearts a bit racy and my mouth is watering. Is that normal? Lol yea I'm a total newbie here.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally decided to take the leap and started Var today. 10ml.
I think I'm only going to run a 4 week cycle to start.
I wonder if I should have started at 5 first though but I could only get it in 10 ml and since it has an 8 hour shelf life after cut I just decided to take the whole 10.
Any advice on what supplements to take with it and personal experiences with sides effects?
My hearts a bit racy and my mouth is watering. Is that normal? Lol yea I'm a total newbie here.
Thanks in advance!
I think you mean 10 mg not 10ml. But yeah 10mg is a good working dose for a woman. If you can run it 5 weeks as it takes some time to really get going. At 4 weeks you'll just really see it start to work its magic.

You should have better/glowing skin (it's actually used in burn victims and gives the skin a nice pinkish hue), full muscles, good sex drive and def should see some strength gains.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
I think you mean 10 mg not 10ml. But yeah 10mg is a good working dose for a woman. If you can run it 5 weeks as it takes some time to really get going. At 4 weeks you'll just really see it start to work its magic.

You should have better/glowing skin (it's actually used in burn victims and gives the skin a nice pinkish hue), full muscles, good sex drive and def should see some strength gains.
Ha! Sorry yes I did mean mg. I'm meal prepping and my heads not on right apparently!
Thank you!

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Do a 5 mg split dose a day.
5 mg in the morning 5mgs at night. If youre gonna bite the bullet i would strongly suggest running at least an 8 week cycle as it takes a few weeks for anavar to be at full bloom. Youll just be wasting it if you run 4 weeks.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Do a 5 mg split dose a day.
5 mg in the morning 5mgs at night. If youre gonna bite the bullet i would strongly suggest running at least an 8 week cycle as it takes a few weeks for anavar to be at full bloom. Youll just be wasting it if you run 4 weeks.
Thanks any supplements you can suggest to take with it? I picked up milk thistle for liver support l-arginine for heart and of course fish oils and I take a powdered collagen supplement daily.just want to make sure I cover all my bases health wise too.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Thanks any supplements you can suggest to take with it? I picked up milk thistle for liver support l-arginine for heart and of course fish oils and I take a powdered collagen supplement daily.just want to make sure I cover all my bases health wise too.
Thats about all i took liver supports. Wouldnt hurt to take a multi vitamin. Fish oils a must. I take calcium for bones but im on medication that fucks with my bone density. Lol. Its a low impact steriod so you dont need to much extra support.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Some people will take L-Arginine, L-carnitine, L-Glutamine, BCAA's, protein shakes, MILK THISTLE, zinc, magnesium, vitamin D3, a good multi-vitamin .

Note: with var or any other compounds you take, make sure your drinking at least 1 gallon of water every day.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Some people will take L-Arginine, L-carnitine, L-Glutamine, BCAA's, protein shakes, MILK THISTLE, zinc, magnesium, vitamin D3, a good multi-vitamin .

Note: with var or any other compounds you take, make sure your drinking at least 1 gallon of water every day.
Oh my god. Yes water consumption. Must. Hi goddess!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creatine is supposed to have a synergistic effect. Are you cutting, building, or recomping? Also, I’ve been told var will increase libido in females. Not trying to be pervy. My wife is considering a run and I am curious if you see that increase.

Dobs27

Dobs27

Awards
Creatine is supposed to have a synergistic effect. Are you cutting, building, or recomping? Also, I’ve been told var will increase libido in females. Not trying to be pervy. My wife is considering a run and I am curious if you see that increase.
I can speak on the libido factor. It does in fact do this.