Started yesterday, LR3IGF-1 from MR

gobig1

Awards
I first added 1ml of BA to make dosing easier. Am even thinking of adding 3ml of BA on the next bottle to make it 250ugm/ml. I got the 3 bottle special, so we'll see.

At 39yo, I don't really care about BF% or being the biggest MoFo on the face of the earth anymore. The mirror test tells all and does not lie, so that will be my main measuring tool. At first I was going to do some sort of PH with this, but after reading all the different threads and info, for my age I want to see the difference this alone will make.

Height 5' 7"
Weight (today) 179
BF estimate - 12%

Priority 1 is body comp change.
Priority 2 is health.

I will be doing 40ugm immediately PW, however long it takes to get home 10-15 minutes and get it in the pin. Non-weightlifting days will still pin 10-20ugm as I will still be doing some sort of cardio, running/biking/hiking/etc., I will take days off as the body dictates, which is what I have always done.

Yesterday, first shot in the (R) shoulder, a little nervous......No Pain, very easy and actually a good feeling. I could almost feel it start to spread through the arm. Woke up this morning feeling good, a little different yet hard to describe. Have not noticed the tired feeling yet, that some describe.

Today's workout noticed pump was much better. Comparable to a good M1T pump that I hadn't had since stopping M1T 3 weeks ago.

Today, second shot (L) shoulder. No problems again, same distinct "good" feeling. Have noticed skin texture is evening out and just "different", again hard to describe, but PCT with Nolva has not been my friend, backne and some face breakouts, today they seem to be drying up and on the way out. I stopped the Nolva yesterday as well.

I plan on rotating shots to different bodyparts, probably as they are worked, tomorrow is legs so will do a shot in the thigh and see how it goes. After 2 weeks I will see how things are going and possibly split to an AM and PM shot routine, 20 each.

One final note. I don't have a set timeframe, I plan on going until results stop coming.

Me Likes so FAR :D :D :D

gobig1

Awards
Day 3

Feelings of constant pump, not tremendous but a solid, full feeling that doesn't go away. An increase in mood and skin tone continues to improve and even out, almost a fountain of youth feeling.

Today (last night) was a 2 mile run to the gym, endurance notably improved, almost to the extent that I didn't believe but arrival at the gym was 3 minutes less than normal. Did 12 sets of calves and 6 sets of Stiff leg deads, nothing heavy but strict and to the point of 10-12 reps per.

After only 3 days, there is definitely something to this stuff. Don't know if my age is a multiplier in the factor, but it is a benefit with this stuff. I literally feel it going through the body after injections, wierd ****.

I have gained 3 pounds and waist has gone down.........confused but not complaining one bit.

Will do a heavy workout tonight, and post again later after that. Hawaii time today 10pm will be tomorrow for everyone else.

This **** ROCKS!

gobig1

Awards
Day 4 (Friday 19 Mar) - Did not work out, didn't take any IGF.

Day 5 Today 40ugm - Injected this time 60 minutes prior to workout. Same noticeable positives as day 3, but Pumps are more pronounced and almost limiting. Did more drop sets today and it seemed to help push through and get a complete workout.

The recovery factor is crazy with this stuff. It feels like overnight you are 100% recovered and that you didn't get a good workout the day before, even though you KNOW you did. I think this factor would enhance the reasoning to make it part of a heavy anabolic/androgen cycle for PCT. It may not have a DIRECT effect on the HPTA axis but I'm sure it has a positive affect somewhere along the testosterone recovery cascade.

bullfx

Awards
bro are u watchin ur bf? what % are u @ , and about how many cals are u eating? just wana know if u are bulkin or cutting?

gobig1

Awards
BF estimate - 12%

Priority 1 is body comp change.
Priority 2 is health.
Still around the same.

I'm not on any "Specific" purpose cycle with this, just want to see what it will do by itself. I got the 3 bottle special so next two bottles I will tailor it to something with assistance of Anabolics.

Cals are roughly 3000, my diet is fairly clean except allowing 1 cheat day on Sunday. 3 good meals and 3 additional Protein only shakes in between each for the extra protein the other 6 days.

Probably the only change I have made is with workouts. Dropped weight a little, increased reps and/or doing drop sets where possible and stretching between every set.

Wetback

Awards
Keep us updated !!!!!
love what I here so far !

gobig1

Awards
Did 2x workouts today (Sunday) (day 6 of this cycle).......

To start with, as mentioned before, I feel totally-100% recovered like I didn't do **** yesterday when in fact I had an INCREDIBLE BI's/Tri's workout on Saturday, recovery is simply amazing. Hard to describe, especially when you are used to a day or two of post-workout soreness/trauma.

Workout #1 - Consisted of 45 minutes on the Stationary bike and some Ab work afterwards, 8-9am, followed by a shot in the (L) thigh with 20-25mcg of IGF. By far this has been the most painful shot and in fact the ONLY pain from any shot. I'll be sticking to the shoulders from here on out. I'm finding that getting EXACT dosing is still an art I haven't mastered yet even after doubling the BA to make it easier.

Endurance was markedly increased.........as I'm not known for my endurance this is a pleasant side affect. Will test this endurance thing with 3 mile run on Tuesday as well, I'm liking it :D :D

Workout #2 - Chest and a couple shoulder exercises. Chest felt like I had implants afterwards, the best pumps I have had in quite a few years, very satisfying to make all them 20 yr olds look like amateurs. Starting to see the "3D shape" others have been talking about. Chest/Shouldertraps tie in was a nice visual and rear delts were pumped.

The other general affect I continue to be amazed at is my skin tone, especially facial, it seems to be smoother, clear and a nice texture/feel to it, definitely a more youthful appearance, even some wrinkles seem to be smoothing out. Hadn't expected anything like this but who's complaining.

Have to comment on the fact that while working out this "feels" like an androgen, after the gym and recovery it does not. You have the energy and aggression to lift everything in the gym, but afterwards you just have a better overall feeling about everything. The pump stays all day but not like an androgen pump, just a "full" feeling all day.

Weight has stayed the same, 180. BF seems to be dropping a little based on the mirror test and the "Pants fit a little looser test". Didn't do my normal cheat day today, started to feel guilty about eating something that might hinder my performance. I think that spending this much money on something will make you think twice about what you shove down your mouth.

gobig1

Awards
Day 7 - 22 March
Did back today, once again, pumps are insane and like a broken record the "Full" feeling in the muscles is 24/7 now. I think the fat loss part of this is starting to kick in, lost 1.5lbs between Sat and Today (Monday), nothing dramatic and it doesn't even feel like it, in fact with the full feeling it feels like I have been gaining. Pants test and mirror test are both coming along quite well.

I'm tempted to run my M1,4AD starting at day 14 but the body comp changes are starting to be more apparent. Have noticed muscle endurance is improved as well, allowing more reps with same or a bit more weight. I have been stretching as much as possible, not between every set like day 1/2 but pretty close to every set, a minor change but worth mentioning.

Mood throughout the day is notably improved, things that usually get me upset at work seem to be no big deal. I seem to have a new found empathy for Idiots. :D :D :D (I'm sure it will pass)

gobig1

Awards
Day 8 - No workout, decided on a complete rest day. Today, Day 9 will be Bi's/Tri's and Traps, will post tonight about everything thus far.

gobig1

Awards
Beginning to think the board has been abandoned..........

Anyways, Day 9 and this is "THE STUFF" dreams are made of. Your body just changes, as many have described. I have gradually upped the dosage and today did 20mcg morning and 50mcg immediately following workout 15 minutes ago.

I've read that while using GH many people note the skin becoming more youthful in numerous ways, thickness, elasticity, tone, wrinkle minimizing, etc., LR3IGF-1 is definitely having the same affects on me. At 39 3/4 yrs this would only be apparent in us middle age folk and probably of no interest to the younger guys, but it definitely makes a change with your skin.

Weight loss has not been dramatic, nor lean mass gain (I think) tipped the scales at exactly 180, no change for 4-5 days on weight, but the mirror test shows dramatic changes over a 9 day period. Pants (waist) fit a little looser and shirts ALOT tighter :p

Trying to keep all variables the same so far to guage the changes that IGF is making. Have not added any extra supps other than keeping protein high.

Pumps were again insane and it just feels good when working out, an androgen feeling without the androgen sides. I haven't noticed any extra sleepiness while using this, so no problems with that and no acne that some have spoken of, like I said above it is having a positive affect on my skin. Definitely think the older age group will see that type of benefit as well as everything else.

This is only day 9, so at least 3 more weeks to go or until things stop working, no reason to stop if still getting positive results. Will probably add some PH's in around day 30 regardless and see where that takes things. :D :D :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope not abandoned by any stretch of the imagination.. :D Just technical difficulties

spoofy

Awards
.. so given the increased rate of recovery.. would you suggest working out maybe twice a day?

I am going to start PCT and I want to lean up and retain mass (or gain) .. so IGF seems like a good choice. . something like early morning cardio .. then workout at night 6x a week for 3 weeks. ..

what do you guys think? good or bad idea?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Gobig, how long are you going to run this cycle? I'm really interested to see how things go when you come off, it seems like everyone is saying you keep all gains but I'd rather hear from someone as they come off cycle. I was going to add this in to my PCT after my next AAS cycle. (not that I would actually do AAS those are illegal)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Spoofy.. I think it would be a bad idea... the 6 times a week workouts.. but AM cardio is good

gobig1

Awards
.. so given the increased rate of recovery.. would you suggest working out maybe twice a day?

I am going to start PCT and I want to lean up and retain mass (or gain) .. so IGF seems like a good choice. . something like early morning cardio .. then workout at night 6x a week for 3 weeks. ..

what do you guys think? good or bad idea?
My recommendation is what I do.........listen to your body, regardless of how you "feel" a rest day can be a huge boost to growth and recovery. I can usually go 3-4 hard days before my body is telling me "take a break". So I do. Putting finite numbers on an infinite variable called life is tough to do, if you say 6 days straight for 4 weeks you more than likely will always be adjusting. 6 days of doubles if a tough go, if you do decide to do it, LR3IGF-1 will definitely help you out.

Over the years of working out steady since 1988, I have learned to read my body and the signs of fatigue and overtraining. Regardless of the increased recovery, the couple days I have taken off while starting IGF has felt very positive when going back to the gym, more so than just grinding through it.

gobig1

Awards
Yeah definitely. I am really interested in the skin aspect.
Sorry guys, been quite busy at work last couple days.

I'm very pleased with the "youth"enizing of the skin. It definitely has a new suppleness, clarity and younger looking than my 39.5 years of wear and tear used to be showing. Even got a couple compliments last weekend about my "age", not believing I was 39. This is definitely one of those not expected but very welcome sides that I had no idea about.

I have bumped up the dosage to 60-70mcg per injection, still immediately following workouts. The pumps are still insane after each workout and the fullness stays with you. I feel bigger, the mirror test shows I'm bigger, the clothes test says I'm bigger........but the weight has not changed, 180 give or take a pound depending on time of day. No huge fluctuations, I'm keeping my water intake up around 3-4 liters a day and have noticed the extra thirst and increased trips to the bathroom during the night but only after bumping the dosage to 60+ mcg each.

The dimensional appearance is coming along nicely, don't know the actual precurser behind this whether it is the body comp change, the extra fascia stretching, the increase in hyperplasia or probably a combination of all. I think the stretching when your muscles are so pumped is a boost, but I used to do that before as well, just that the IGF can directly affect the positives of stretching the fascia sheath around the muscles.

I am still weighing starting my M14AD as I think I've got a pretty good idea what this stuff can do as a stand alone, it is an incredible compound. Almost miss that good ol' Androgen feeling cursing through the veins. :D If it was cost effective, 10mcg EOD for long term (years) as a Youth/Life Extensionalist standpoint would be beneficial IMHO.

enzyme

Awards
Actually, at 10mcg EOD, it IS cost effective!!!! Think about it - that's $2 a pop, or $1 a day!! I don't know about you, but I spend more per day on Diet Cokes, and they don't do a damn thing for me. The real question is, would it be noticeably effective at that dosage, and would it work for extended periods of time at that schedule (EOD). But even at 10mcg daily, 30 on & 30 off it averages to a buck a day. Judging from my response to the stuff at 20mcg 2X/day and at 40 years old, I've definitely been thinking along those lines too...

gobig1

Awards
Actually, at 10mcg EOD, it IS cost effective!!!! Think about it - that's $2 a pop, or $1 a day!! I don't know about you, but I spend more per day on Diet Cokes, and they don't do a damn thing for me. The real question is, would it be noticeably effective at that dosage, and would it work for extended periods of time at that schedule (EOD). But even at 10mcg daily, 30 on & 30 off it averages to a buck a day. Judging from my response to the stuff at 20mcg 2X/day and at 40 years old, I've definitely been thinking along those lines too...
Your right, but I think the "results" would be more of health, youth and life extension results if one was to do it like that. Hey, I'm at the 40 mark too, and if this were to enhance my graceful aging I'm for it.

Today is day 20, last shot(s) from this bottle. Just took 40 in the left shoulder and will do 40 in the right shoulder tonight after second workout. (****, I need to get a life)

I won't repeat all the benefits I've gotten so far, but they are still going quite well. I didn't see the fat loss till I bumped up the dose above 50mcg daily, whether it was split am/pm or all at one shot. I think this might be age related, 40 yr stubborn fat cells, LOL. :confused:

As someone mentioned in another thread, I have definitely noticed some new hair growth and thickening of the hair, another welcomed benefit.

The pumps are still insane during and after every workout, and stay around with you. It has definitely been a body-composition changing to this point, fat loss and lean gain. My weight has stayed exactly the same for 15-16 days, 180, have only fluctated 1-2lbs at most from day to day. I usually don't care about my weight just what the mirror, mirror on the wall says, and she is talking sweeeeeeeet! Thickness, vascularity and shape that I have not had in, well, never :D :D :D

I've got 2 bottles left, I will add 1.5ml BA to get 40mcg at the 10iu mark on my slin pins and run it 40 am and 40 pm. Might sound like alot and would not recommend it to those starting, but I have gradually worked my way up to this amount over the 20 days and the fatloss for me at 40 yo comes with 50+ mcgs daily.

enzyme

Awards
Are you gonna take any time off, or go right into the 80mcg dose? Some say run it
for 30 days, some say you can run it for 50 days. Any thoughts?

Enzyme

gobig1

Awards
Are you gonna take any time off, or go right into the 80mcg dose? Some say run it
for 30 days, some say you can run it for 50 days. Any thoughts?

Enzyme
Forging ahead with no time off. On off days of no lifting/cardio I will only do a pm dose of 40mcg, but other than that.........gonna see what it does straight on through at 80. With 80mcg daily, 40 every 3rd/4th day on an off/recovery day, I figure about 15 days per bottle approximately, so I have about 30 days to go with 2 bottles left.

I think I'm going to add in the M14AD, since it is just eating at me to throw an androgen in with this, Will add it on Monday at 20mg am & 20mg pm.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOO! Please do us all a favor and run it alone so we can see if its still effective! The M1,4AD will screw up the results! Be our guniea pig!!!! You know you want to!!!! :D

gobig1

Awards
NOOOOOOOOO! Please do us all a favor and run it alone so we can see if its still effective! The M1,4AD will screw up the results! Be our guniea pig!!!! You know you want to!!!! :D
:eek: Damn Bobo..........Since I hold your opinion and knowledge in such high regard, will do brother. I'm off to take the first 40mcg shot, and then 40 later after WO. Putting back the M14AD, but I did break the seal. Oh well, it will be there waiting for me :eek:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. I really would like to see if results can obtained by using it more than 30 days.

gobig1

Awards
Today - Day 21

Took yesterday off......but still a noon 40mcg dose.

I think the split dosage is a better choice for me, but I feel that if you are doing a single dose it is important that it be immediately following WO. I workout in the evening, so my first 40 split will be 11am (approx) and second 40mcg will be approx 9pm, immediately following WO. Noticed pumps were a little more the normal "insane" pumps, I know in the sticky Bobo posted the half-life is stated at 20-30 hours, I think 2 doses for me keeps the levels at a more constant, even, and steady anabolic state. Of course, everyone needs to do a little testing of the different variables and find what works for YOU as an individual.

Since paying attention to the hair RE-growth, I have definitely noticed a fuller scalp of hair as I have decent MPB going on, anything coming back is noticeable, even the texture of the hair feels "healthier".

Weight was dead on 180 today, but the mirror test is looking good. At some point I'm going to try and get some pics and post them, at least at the end I will do it. I am constantly amazed at the changes taking place in muscle shape, upper body thickness through the chest/shoulders/back/traps is increasing nicely as well. Vascularity through the arms and shoulders/traps is definitely increased and I notice this type of stuff more so after a rest/off day and the body is fully recovered. Was pretty strict about stretching after every set today, I'm sure this helped the pumps but the permanent aspect of hyperplasia is the goal with it, sometimes it is hard to drag your ass off the bench or away from the weights and find a good location to stretch, but guys, I think it definitely HELPS!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
excellent log, really interested on its effect on hair... among other things. :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
hair regrowth is one the main reasons i decided to drop the loot:D

gobig1

Awards
Day 25

Still lovin it :D

5th straight day at 40mcg am and pm. Notice a little more muscle shape and tie-ins between muscles coming out, which tells me BF is dropping a little as well.......strange though, my weight is stuck on 180 but the changes are still coming. Have increased my caloric intake this week as well, an extra protein shake and an extra meal, approx 4-500 extra calories, finding it hard to eat that much, makes you almost feel bloated when you have a full stomach all the time.

The hair growth as mentioned before, is a nice benefit, it is subtle but noticeable. At about the 15 day mark, I began to notice the regrowth and improved texture of the hair, not a miracle but it is probably better than any Rogaine type of product can do. This stuff just has a general improvement in your overall well being.......at times it is hard to describe.

enzyme

Awards
Bumping for an update, man....

Inquirin' minds wanna know how 80mcg/day is treating you!

98BlueSupraTT

Awards
Great log, Is it ok for a 18 year old to take this product? Just curious. I do not intend to take any type of products like this or steriods until I'm a lot older.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
At 18 I wouldn't bother really. It's one of the growth hormones that decreases with age. Right now, you're swimming in it so just use food and creatine as your main anabolics.

propho

Awards
  • Established
wow sounds like great stuff.. expensive but great.. how many days does one bottle last?

Tahq

Awards
I agree, 18 is to young to be messing with lr3igf, you should have all the natural assets of youth you need...save it for us 'old guys'.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
c'mon..... update please.... why are you slacking?

hehehe

gobig1

Awards
Alright Already.......

I can't believe how busy work has been last couple weeks, if I wasn't in the military I would quit! Only 14 months to retirement.........

The 80mcgs daily was going pretty good, seemed to notice changes a little quicker, i.e., full muscles and dimensional changes........still got no dramatic weight gain, only 1 pound in 7 days of 80mcg. I used my final shot of this second bottle 3 days ago, again, I noticed no dramatic fat loss, just a body comp change, leaner, stronger and an incredible feeling of "health", am seriously thinking about running this at 10-20mcg ED/EOD for a seriously long duration (years), I think at 40+ years old it will have incredible anti-aging and health properties for long periods of usage. I don't think the more is better mentality applies with this, a moderate dosage at least for me 40-50mcg daily seemed to be an optimum dosage, so I will go with that from here on out with my IGF cycles, oh yeah, immediately followiing WO was the best time for taking it for me as well.

Well I know some are going to be pissed at this, but started my PGH 3 days ago after the IGF ran out, still have a bottle of IGF left and plan on adding that back in after 14 days off, probably will run that final bottle at 40mcg daily and will add in my M14AD at 60-80mgs daily, split up 3 times daily.

Probably the most incredible benefit I have noticed is hair re-growth and a younger appearance, my body is definitely leaner, larger and more muscular/athletic. Meeting new people in the past few weeks, NO ONE can believe that my age is the big 40, not bragging but this compound (LR3IGF1) has some amazing "Youth Enhancing" benefits you just don't get from AAS or PH's. Will see how the PGH does..........I have a pretty good grasp on the IGF so should be able to compare pretty good.

For all you younger people, what has been said about utilizing your "own" hormones at that age is the best advice you can receive, although it is very tempting, SEE what you can do and get some (years) of experience before you jump to compounds like this. The experience and knowledge you gain will only enhance you usage of compounds later on, although it sounds miraculous, it is NOT. You MUST have your house in order to get benefits from ANYTHING.