AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered everything for my upcoming cycle on Monday, and to my surprise, it was already here today despite it being an international order.

I ordered everything from this source, except for my SD. I ordered that from another source and that won't be shipped out until next week. I have all my injectables, the goal of the cycle was to cut about 5-10 pounds of fat, but increase strength, which is why I got the SD. I was going to use the SD for the first 5 or 6 weeks of the cycle, but it is not here yet.

Would you just begin the cycle without the SD and just add it in or wait?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait for the SD for sure.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Just knowing your want to run SD for 5-6 weeks isn’t nearly enough information about your cycle. By the way 5-6 weeks is to long for SD. FOUR WEEKS MAX! I’m not sure why your using SD for fat loss but what ever. I’m guessing your running long ester test? So it doesn’t matter if you start it now or later?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just knowing your want to run SD for 5-6 weeks isn’t nearly enough information about your cycle. By the way 5-6 weeks is to long for SD. FOUR WEEKS MAX! I’m not sure why your using SD for fat loss but what ever. I’m guessing your running long ester test? So it doesn’t matter if you start it now or later?
Why not SD for fat loss? That’s diet related and SD tanks appetite so would be beneficial. It’s also also noted for its nutrient partitioning and won’t retain water on most guys but still gives that muscle fullness so all plus points. Lots of guys use it in the last weeks of prep.

4 weeks is what most can handle, no reason not to do 5-6 as long as supports are in place. Knowing Ant that will all be spot on so looks ok.

I agree I’d start the test know but mainly just because I’d want the long Ester kicked in before the SD hits

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Why not SD for fat loss? That’s diet related and SD tanks appetite so would be beneficial. It’s also also noted for its nutrient partitioning and won’t retain water on most guys but still gives that muscle fullness so all plus points. Lots of guys use it in the last weeks of prep.

4 weeks is what most can handle, no reason not to do 5-6 as long as supports are in place. Knowing Ant that will all be spot on so looks ok.

I agree I’d start the test know but mainly just because I’d want the long Ester kicked in before the SD hits
Damn well if your gonna do 5-6 weeks of superdrol you mind as well just run it 8 weeks. What’s the big deal it’s just superdrol the worlds greatest fat loss drug. OP can lose fat and maintain muscle on test alone. Superdrol thrives on high carbs not so beneficial when trying to lose 10lbs. There are much better choices.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn well if your gonna do 5-6 weeks of superdrol you mind as well just run it 8 weeks. What’s the big deal it’s just superdrol the worlds greatest fat loss drug. OP can lose fat and maintain muscle on test alone. Superdrol thrives on high carbs not so beneficial when trying to lose 10lbs. There are much better choices.
I think 5 to 6 weeks is fine if you feel ok on sd. Other then that I agree with everything else you said. Especially the carbs and SD.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree here about a few things. SD is far too potent to waste on a cut, it’s overkill, not to mention SD thrives on high carbs. I also would never run it 6 weeks, it’s too damaging. I’m currently running it for 5 weeks but only because I’m booked to do a shoot and the shoot got pushed out a week and I want to run it right until my final carb load, to look my best. This last week is fairly hellish. I want to stop the SD asap and am only putting myself through this for a very specific purpose.

Ps: strength gains on SD are minimal without carbs. Just something to think about

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Var is IMO a way better option than SD during a cut. Way better.

Save the SD for a rebound bulk after cutting with var. You will blow the fak up.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with NAC. Also, you’ll likely want to get a prescription blood pressure med to use with SD (losartan or olmesartan are good choices). Hawthorn etc will not cut it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to go with Var, but the cycle was a little on the high side. However, I may run the same cycle in the future, since my source sent me two packages. One was by mistake and I offered to ship it back, but they said keep it since it was their error. If the cycle is good, I will run it in addition with var next time I want to cut.

The proposed cycle is:

Wk 1-16 EQ 600mg
Wk 1-16 Masteron E 500mg
Wk 1-16 Test E 400mg
Wk 1-4 (maybe stretch it out) SD 20 mg split into two doses daily

I'm not worried about the lack of carbs with SD. I carb cycle and even my moderate days are relatively high to some. I am not going full on cut, but rather slightly below maintenance (-200-300 cals) on a weekly basis.

I am currently recomping pretty well now with my TRT dose, Brite, and DCP (Evomuse) so I think the cycle will do exactly what I want.

I was reading Superdrol might be better for the end of the cycle when I am leaner since SD is a dry compound, would it be better to wait until the end? I figured it would be a good way to kick start the cycle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it is a good idea to use as a kick starter. Especially if recomp, then it hits the AR fresh.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sd increases my bodies need for carbs. Even with supports in place 5 to 6 weeks is a bit long depending on dosage.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Bro, just take out superdrol. Its not meant to be used for cutting. It thrives as a mass buildering/bulker. Just dont do it. So many better options.