Stacking Suppliments - WARNING

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
:aargh: READ THE LABELS FOLKS

I never claimed to be the sharpest pencil in the box, but... I hardly ever make any real stupid mistakes (except women choices).

I got a shipment of new sups in yesterday and I about blew up my brain.

a bottle of cla (that I didn't know came with caffeine, black pepper, red pepper extracts).

I through away my old CLA bottle and popped 3 pills, serving size, of the new ones along with my morning supps and breakfast, which also includes my fat burner.

The new CLA bottle was MAX CLA... it ALSO had caffeine, black/red pepper.... together that was 400mg of caffeine.

60 minutes later I take my no explode, two scoops (leg day), another 200mg of caffeine....

I started my leg work out, a super set of 4 sets of leg extensions and leg curls to warm up my legs, knees, joints... etc and to prefatigue my legs so I don't have to lift so heavy.

first set of warm up squats began.... 20 reps of a light weight of 145 lbs. By the time I reached 20 reps... I was sweating heavy... not very normal for me at all.

2nd warm up set of 155lbs, 15 reps... BAM....bad headache...my heart was racing... so I said, calling it quits for today... which sucked... I look forward to leg day.

This morning, I looked at the cla bottle a bit closer and found it wasn't just cla... it has a fat burner built in... liquid form... so it hits quick.

yikes. scarey.

I feel stupid... but I also felt it was worth telling someone.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a good story...where are the illustrations?

J/K, always important to read the label :)

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Yikes combined with NOxplode thats a recipe for shakiness

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
beyond shakes... I could feel my heart pounding and the head ache was explosive. scared the sh~t out of me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
read the labels more carefully for sure. i always make sure to look in depth to prevent that from happening. sorry to hear, but glad to knw your all good now

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Glad you didn't die man. Deffinately good to remind everyone to read the lables

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear, but glad to knw your all good now
Glad you didn't die man. Deffinately good to remind everyone to read the lables
Seriously, this is like an episode of Days of our Lives. The bloke consumed the equivalent of a few espressos. He's not going to die so you can stop pondering about what to write on his 'Get Well Soon' card. I think we're stating the obvious a little here.

Coming soon ...Chapter Two - Always wipe your arse when you take a dump.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
man I learned one hell of a lesson from yohimbine from primaforce... i was doing an ECY stack and when I took the Y.. my heart dang near burst out my chest. so now i check first

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man I learned one hell of a lesson from yohimbine from primaforce... i was doing an ECY stack and when I took the Y.. my heart dang near burst out my chest. so now i check first
haha a long time ago i ordered bulk yohimbine. the jar said a 1/4 teaspoon was 200mg or something like that. so i took a 1/4 teaspoon. damn, broke out in sweats, heart started racing and flag went to attention. had to pack the old flag pole in ice to get it down, took 2 hours. haha, lesson learned, the HARD WAY.:toofunny:it's funny now but i thought i was going to have a heart attack.:fool2:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
haha a long time ago i ordered bulk yohimbine. the jar said a 1/4 teaspoon was 200mg or something like that. so i took a 1/4 teaspoon. damn, broke out in sweats, heart started racing and flag went to attention. had to pack the old flag pole in ice to get it down, took 2 hours. haha, lesson learned, the HARD WAY.:toofunny:it's funny now but i thought i was going to have a heart attack.:fool2:
same here. i'd done that a long while back. and i'll tell ya, i had all of those symptoms, PLUS a feeling of impending death. i just closed my eyes for about two hours and it blew over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same here. i'd done that a long while back. and i'll tell ya, i had all of those symptoms, PLUS a feeling of impending death. i just closed my eyes for about two hours and it blew over.
it is funny now, i took a shower after taking the y and started feeling overstimmed. got out and dried off and made it to the bed. my wife came in to see what was wrong, and i was just lying there covered in sweat. next thing you know for no reason mr.johnson just starting growing. damn, i mean straight up as hard as a steel rod. damn thing would not go down, even packed in ice. here i am laying on my bed covered in sweat, heart beating out of my chest thinking i am going to die, and i have one of the hardest boners of my life, haha. much funnier now than it was then.:toofunny:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, this is like an episode of Days of our Lives. The bloke consumed the equivalent of a few espressos. He's not going to die so you can stop pondering about what to write on his 'Get Well Soon' card. I think we're stating the obvious a little here.

Coming soon ...Chapter Two - Always wipe your arse when you take a dump.
And the riveting conclusion...don't stick your hands where you wouldn't stick your penis.

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
I don't think I was near death by no means... but 600 or so mg of caffeine AND a 20 count of squats... scared the crap out of me and pushed my heart rate near max. Faint, covered in sweat... took a couple of hours.... then I was fine.

Just read the labels.... make sure you know what you are taking.

I am only glad I didn't take 3 pills of each AND three scoops of NO... that would have been 800 mg of caffien, double peppers.... nasty....

I still have a caffiene type headache feel...2 days later...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm, you must be sensitive. I was averaging 1g of Caffeine daily last summer, and still sleeping fine. I was working in a labor-oriented position for 10-13 hours a day though.

Juicaholic

Awards
Has anyone overstimed to where they found themselves holding back tears. Lol, i have done that more than once. I got emotional a couple times and for whatever reason I felt like crying when I got to the gym. Be careful with stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hm, you must be sensitive. I was averaging 1g of Caffeine daily last summer, and still sleeping fine. I was working in a labor-oriented position for 10-13 hours a day though.
haha them must have been some heavy pencils you were pushing. jk:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in awhile...

By the way Mullet, I would NOT stick my penis in my boxing gloves. That's UTI waiting to happen.

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
thats nothing "I TAKE" 100's of thousands of mcg of caf just to get out of bed

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
you must be special because you're the first person i've heard taking 1g caffeine/day and not having any complaints! most people wouldn't dare come close to 800 mg because for most, it's not a pleasant experience after a certain point. maybe i'm just generalizing but that has been my experience with caffeine. over 400mg is a wee bit too much for me and probably my limit. shoot, i take 200 and i'm good. i rather go with a blend of cordyceps 4:1 extract, ginseng root extract/Panax ginseng, and then drink a mix of green,red,white tea. that keeps the endurance up and gets the synapses going for me:woohoo:

oh and travis, i'm glad you're feeling better man. i'm sure that was a scary feeling for you bro. i've ran into troubles like that before and it's not a pleasant feeling. good to know you're doing well now man. be careful next time. it would have NOT been cool someone else posting the same story to let us know about an accident you had.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys, there are tons of office workers around the country who sit around and drink 8-10 cups of joe a day. Do the math: figure 150mg caffeine per cup.. some peeps are getting up to 1500mg daily! Just like anything else, this is a tolerance level that can be built up thru the years of use.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
i was just about to mention the tolerance factor too. you're right, i know people that literally cannot function efficiently w/o their cup of joe or energy drink first thing in the morning...and mid-morning..and at noon again..well, you get the picture.