Stacking Steroids With Natural Anabolics

hopper

Awards
Say I wanted to do an Activate Xtreme/Powerfull stack, but I also threw in 80mg of Anavar ed? Wise? Unwise?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
no offense but that is just retarded. if you spike your test p to supra-physiological levels with steroids, natural test boosters would do absolutely nothing.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
no offense but that is just retarded. if you spike your test p to supra-physiological levels with steroids, natural test boosters would do absolutely nothing.
Actually, the Nettle would do something. Nettle root lowers SHBG therefore it increases free test. Nettle stops DHT from binding to the prostate. Nettle also lowers blood pressure and increases pumps in the gym.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Say I wanted to do an Activate Xtreme/Powerfull stack, but I also threw in 80mg of Anavar ed? Wise? Unwise?
Its a great idea. The Activate will raise free test and the Powerfull will help you sleep better and increase Growth Hormone while you sleep. Why Anavar though?

jpk

jpk

Awards
If I had Anavar I'd just run it solo with a SERM for PCT then use the Powerfull and Activate Extreme a few weeks after. Freeing up test with the Activate is not as effective once total test levels are suppressed by the steroid.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
If I had Anavar I'd just run it solo with a SERM for PCT then use the Powerfull and Activate Extreme a few weeks after. Freeing up test with the Activate is not as effective once total test levels are suppressed by the steroid.
Total test is not suppressed, total test skyrockets on cycle and so can SHBG. It is LH and FSH that is suppressed on cycle. And its not just the free test that Activate will help. I also mentioned the prevention of DHT binding to the prostate. Activate does this by lowering SHBG at the prostate. The lower blood pressure will also help. Anavar is bad on lipids/libido. I would run test with it.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
instead of spending $80 more dollars for the shbg benefits of nettle why not buy furazadrol which is not methylated and lowers shbg? It would be way way more beneficial. If your worried about lipids/bloodpressure, they have cycle support.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Total test is not suppressed, total test skyrockets on cycle and so can SHBG. It is LH and FSH that is suppressed on cycle. And its not just the free test that Activate will help. I also mentioned the prevention of DHT binding to the prostate. Activate does this by lowering SHBG at the prostate. The lower blood pressure will also help. Anavar is bad on lipids/libido. I would run test with it.
Dude, are you suggesting that Anavar will not suppress one's natural Test production?

Introduction of an exogenous androgen will always cause some level of suppression. (Yes, by the LH and FSH pathway you mention!)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Dude, are you suggesting that Anavar will not suppress one's natural Test production?

Introduction of an exogenous androgen will always cause some level of suppression. (Yes, by the LH and FSH pathway you mention!)
Total test levels don't indicate anytihng except how much test you have in your system. If you were to take a blood test while on anavar, your total test levels would be elevated. Yes, Anavar WILL suppress one's own T production (not as bad as others). Suppression is indicated by the reduction of LH and FSH.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
instead of spending $80 more dollars for the shbg benefits of nettle why not buy furazadrol which is not methylated and lowers shbg? It would be way way more beneficial. If your worried about lipids/bloodpressure, they have cycle support.
This would trash your lipids even more. It would be a better idea to forget the stupid Anavar and jump on a Test E or C cycle which is a way healthier alternative IMO. If the above poster can get Anaver then he can get Test.