Stacking SERM with an OTC PCT?

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
Hi, all.

6'2"
235lb

Hit a plateau with my lifting, so I thought I'd try a PH. I'm about halfway through a 4 week cycle of DD SOS 500, and I'm having some pretty decent results, though I have nothing to compare them against...this being my first cycle. I've since learned that a lot of knowledgable dudes find this product to be garbage, but I live and learn...here's the ingredients:

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Estrovade 80mg
(Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione)
19 nor DHEA 20mg
(3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one)
1-DHEA 60mg
(1-dehydroepiandrosterone)(3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one)

It was a part of some Double Dragon stack, which came with the SOS 500, TST 750 and their PCT350. After reading that most of you think their PCT is also garbage, I tried to find a SERM, but couldn't...so I ended up buying some of that Revolution PCT Black. The more I researched, the more I realized that I really do need a SERM, so I finally tracked down some Tamoxifen (True Twenty) 1200mg.

So, my PH gurus, what would you recommend I do with all of this stuff?

I will definitely be using the Tomaxifen for my PCT, but can I use any of this other stuff to stack with it? I should add that I have been taking Cel Cycle Assist, and also have a bottle of Organ Shield for while I'm on my PCT.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Edit: I also have Taurine and Potassium to stave off these back pumps that I keep reading about.

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
Ok...so here's what I'm doing...please let me know if I'm an idiot....

I will be using Cel Cycle Assist until it runs out, and switching to Organ Shield, along with Taurine and Potassium through out the whole 8 week cycle.

Weeks 1&2 - SOS 500
Weeks 3&4 - SOS 500 & PTC 350
Week 5 - PCT 350 & Tomaxifen (30mg)
Week 6 - PCT 350 & Tomaxifen (20mg)
Week 7 - TST 750 & Tomaxifen (10mg)
Week 8 - TST 750 & Tomaxifen (10mg)

Then I'm planning to do an 8 week recomp cycle with Ostarine (MK-2866) with a mini pct with the otc Rev Black for 2 weeks....which will hopefully leave me ready to try another PH run with something better than the SOS 500...even though I'm rather impressed with it so far.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "True Twenty" is a good source so you will be fine in that regards. Shouldn't be any harm running the OTC with it as well. Im really not familiar with SOS500's degree of suppression but the Tamox should be enough to get you back

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not familiar with that PCT product as well but you will probably be fine. As long as you have tamox you are good to go. Most people stack their SERM wiht a test booster and cortisol control product (like reduce xt).

Ok I just looked those products up and they don't look bad. You should be good.

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
Thank you both for the peace of mind! Please enjoy my 2 points of rep.

Follow up question: is it necessary to run Organ Shield while doing the SERM? I imagine that it certainly wouldn't hurt, but if it's not necessary, I might hold onto it and use it with my next cycle.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah should be fine, people run OTC and SERM together all the time. Intimidate SRT + SERM is a really good option.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Follow up question: is it necessary to run Organ Shield while doing the SERM? I imagine that it certainly wouldn't hurt, but if it's not necessary, I might hold onto it and use it with my next cycle.
Not necessary IMO.

rphash49

Awards

I would not use organ shield during pct. While it seems to be debatable, milk thistle could alter the effectiveness of a serm.

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
Excellent! I will save Organ Shield for my next cycle then.

Thanks to all for the help!

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
I'm sure I'm pushing the boundaries of your patience with this question, but I don't know how to properly word my google search for an answer:

I'm about to wrap up my 4wk session with the SOS 500, but I'm just now starting to feel the benefits of it. Would it be possible to "tack on" 2-4 more weeks with a different PH before starting my PCT?

If it is possible, would it matter what kind of PH I switched to? Dosage? etc?

I'm sorry, and I'm really not trying to get anybody to "do the math" for me...I just can't find any information on the subject.

Is this a terrible idea?

I feel fine, and I have all the support sups lined up...I might have some slight suppression, but it's hardly noticeable...

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
Like...since SOS 500 is a sort of Halodrol clone...can I "chase the dragon" with another Halodrol clone for a couple weeks?

Jucifer

Jucifer

Awards
Meh...nevermind...I'll just wait a couple months and run a real cycle...thanks for listening!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely not an h drol clone. I would just keep to the plan and run something stronger next time.