Stacking DMZ verse increasing dosage which would generally yield more results?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Based upon my understanding there seems to be an optimal dosage for a compound that once reached if dosages are increased further returns are diminished and sides increase (E.G. going from 60 mg DMZ to 80 mg a day probably would be much more likely to vastly increase sides, rather than provide a substantial increase in gains.). Similarly would in theory running DMZ, Alpha 1, and Msten simultaneously all at lower end dosages like 20 mg a day per compound for a total of 60 mg typically yield more results than say running DMZ solo at a high dosage of 60 mg even though the total milligrams per day dosage is equal and one could make an argument all 3 compound are comparable in terms of strength per compound?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump. Anyone care to take a stab at this one?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think id stck all 3 but i could see stacking dmz and msten

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I did say 20 mg Msten and DMZ you think that might be more effective than just 40 mg DMZ solo? The old Super DMZ 2.0 was just that. DMZ 3.0 added in 20 mg Alpha one too. Reading old reviews of the 3.0 and logs and of good results. Didn’t run across any that threw their liver out either. I think the 3.0 can be done safely if you run at least a gram of Tudca, NAC with it. My liver is pretty tough. It took 60 mg DMZ with 30 mg S23 for 6 weeks and liver values weren’t too out of range. If I do run all 3 will get liver bloods mid cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m seeing a lot of super Dmz clones that have bumped it up to 40mg Dmz with the 20mg msten
A daily 2 pill dosage of Centurion Labz Hellblazer ups the Alpha one to 40 mg for a 3.0 clone Personally 20 mg of each is the most i would do. Wouldn’t do 40 mg DMZ with it either. Anymore of either is asking for trouble in my opinion. There are plenty of logs on the DMZ 3.0 with no bad effects on the user and was quite popular for running back in the day . These new clones haven’t been around as long, don’t seem to be very popular, and aren’t many logs on them so I wouldn’t trust there dosages as “safe”.