Stacking Activate Xtreme and Powerfull

kburna

Awards
I just starting taking Powerfull 2 days ago and Activate Xtreme today. I'm also finishing up my MRM's Cordyceps i have been on this on and off and taking some CEE and Beta-alanine (had some left over from last year). I was just wondering whether the Powerfull and Activate Xtreme was a good stack or where they supplements that should be taken seperately? If anybody would like to see im willing to log my progess, i am coming off not training for 3 weeks because of having surgery (tonsils) but I am going through football training with my college team, so my gains should simply be accelerated because of muscle memory. Is this a good stack? What should I follow this stack with?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in this stack. I was looking into trying something non hormonal like this.How's it going so far.( I know it's only been 5 days.)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, PowerFull and Act X will stack well together. I made great gains using that exact stack a couple months back.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
They should stack very well together actually.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, PowerFull and Act X will stack well together. I made great gains using that exact stack a couple months back.
How much did yiu gain? Were you bulking or cutting?

kburna

Awards
Im going with 1 capsule of powerfull upon waking then waiting 30 min before I eat and I take 2 capsules of activate xtreme. Then during the day I take 2 caps of powerfull before my lifting sessions or later night running sessions. I take 1 capsule of activate xtreme during 2 more of my meals during the day. Then I have 1 more powerfull capsule before I go to sleep. In total im using 4 capsules of powerfull and 4 capsules of activate extreme. Im coming off a extremely untrained state and am seeing explosive gains within the first week. I have upped my food intake and now have a large noticable stretchmark across my front deltoid. Last saturday I weighed in at 206 and Im going to weigh myself today and i'm anxious for the results. I feel 210+ without hitting the scale. Im trying to get up to 240 by august.

Edit:
I weighed in around 213-215 not bad for 6 days...but again im coming off not being able to eat from getting my tonsil removed...any weight that I gain from this point should be legit. As a team we do agilities and sprint stations Tuesday and Thursday nights and the competition makes it very intense.

What kind of stack should I try right after this one? I'm thinking 6-OXO and X-Factor or just X Factor...i should be nearing spring ball at that point.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much did yiu gain? Were you bulking or cutting?
I'm not sure exact numbers, and I usually don't give too many supplements credit for mass gains, but to my caloric intake. I did, however, make some good strength gains, and at a faster rate than normal. Rest, recovery, and sleep was also greatly increased. I was able to train longer in the gym and recover faster, so this allowed my to push harder and make faster gains than normal.

kburna

Awards
I weighed myself at 218 today and Im happy because putting on weight during the month of Feb. it is tough as we run 3 days a week for an hour and lift 3 days a week. My strength has been increasing, nothing really amazing. Im still taking AX 4 pills a day and Powerfull 3-4 pills depending on the day. Im probably going to run out of Powerfull at the end of this week, its a great sleep aide but i dont see much use in terms of taking it pre-workout. I dont get the sleepy feeling that most users get after taking it but i do feel great in the morning after 5-10 min of waking up.

kburna

Awards
I have been consistently 218-220 from day to day which isnt that bad but I want to get up to 230. I finished Powerfull and my appertite has decreased and Im about done with Activate Xtreme. I really like Powerfull and Im going to take it again probably after spring ball. I have about a month before spring ball starts and I want to take a supplement that increases my appetite for the weeks leading up to it. Currently my squat is the highest it has ever been I did 335 x 11; my bench press is slowly but surely rising 225 x 10 (my max a couple years ago was 13-14 reps); Hang cleans 265 x 5 (I maxed at 275 x 1 last year around this time). Im also on CEE and just started taking Liquid Cod Liver Fish Oil (5ml 2-3 times a day.) Im just looking to increase my strength and appetite. Any suggestions? I was thinking X Factor or MassFX but Im thinking I'll do that after spring ball is done.

I have been consistently 218-220 from day to day which isnt that bad but I want to get up to 230. I finished Powerfull and my appertite has decreased and Im about done with Activate Xtreme. I really like Powerfull and Im going to take it again probably after spring ball. I have about a month before spring ball starts and I want to take a supplement that increases my appetite for the weeks leading up to it. Currently my squat is the highest it has ever been I did 335 x 11; my bench press is slowly but surely rising 225 x 10 (my max a couple years ago was 13-14 reps); Hang cleans 265 x 5 (I maxed at 275 x 1 last year around this time). Im also on CEE and just started taking Liquid Cod Liver Fish Oil (5ml 2-3 times a day.) Im just looking to increase my strength and appetite. Any suggestions? I was thinking X Factor or MassFX but Im thinking I'll do that after spring ball is done.
If you are an athlete please use Anabolic pump and p-sllin and used efficiently a bottle of each stacked can last 6-7 weeks.

Stacked along with some creatine and great dieting techniques. This is a secret weapon.

-Recovery(train longer, stronger, and more often)
-Endurance/energy/stamina
-Prolonged intensity For example, you can sprint longer
-Intra recovery-After you sprint recovery is quick so you can sprint again
-Strength in motion

kburna

Awards
How can a bottle of each last 6-7 weeks? Properly dosed it looks like it'll last me 4 weeks +2 days about 30 days. I dont know if I could afford both of them but if I was going to get one of them what would that be?

How can a bottle of each last 6-7 weeks? Properly dosed it looks like it'll last me 4 weeks +2 days about 30 days. I dont know if I could afford both of them but if I was going to get one of them what would that be?
2 Ap and 1 Pslin on workout days and 2 AP on Off days.