stack for optimizing testosterone and LH value: anti-aromatase needed?

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I took bloodworks recently and they showed low vit D and low luteinizing LH hormone. Therefore MD advised me to supplement vit D + K and tribulus (since it should boost LH). N.B. I have low grade varicocele (not painful).

For your reference, this is my daily stack: magnesium, lysine, EGCG, chaga mushroom, MSM, polygala, shilajit and boron (6/9mg). At the moment I’m testing also quercetin for dealing with hay fever.

A few questions:
  1. do you think that, since my stack would potentially be comprised of boron + tribulus + shilajit + cordyceps (and maybe ashwagandha), it will be necessary to use also an anti-aromatase? Or the potential increase in testosterone is minimal? You know, I don't want man boobs lol

2. do you have any experience in supplementing maca? I've heard that it could improve LH, fatigue and also libido

3. last but not least: some recommended sulbutiamine and gotu kola for improving focus and helping with mild anxiety and overthinking/rumination.
    Do you think that they could help? They seem interesting supplements but I'm concerned about sulbutiamine's dependency risks and gotu kola effects on testosterone - I've seen some scary stories about testicle shrinkage (in rodents).
Thanks everybody!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys,

I took bloodworks recently and they showed low vit D and low luteinizing LH hormone. Therefore MD advised me to supplement vit D + K and tribulus (since it should boost LH). N.B. I have low grade varicocele (not painful).

For your reference, this is my daily stack: magnesium, lysine, EGCG, chaga mushroom, MSM, polygala, shilajit and boron (6/9mg). At the moment I’m testing also quercetin for dealing with hay fever.

A few questions:
  1. do you think that, since my stack would potentially be comprised of boron + tribulus + shilajit + cordyceps (and maybe ashwagandha), it will be necessary to use also an anti-aromatase? Or the potential increase in testosterone is minimal? You know, I don't want man boobs lol

2. do you have any experience in supplementing maca? I've heard that it could improve LH, fatigue and also libido

3. last but not least: some recommended sulbutiamine and gotu kola for improving focus and helping with mild anxiety and overthinking/rumination.
    Do you think that they could help? They seem interesting supplements but I'm concerned about sulbutiamine's dependency risks and gotu kola effects on testosterone - I've seen some scary stories about testicle shrinkage (in rodents).
Thanks everybody!
Nothing natural is going to give a massive increase in total test. Boron will raise free t, so I'd say yes, optimizing vd3 will help so yes. Maca may help libido, tribulis I find useless. Look at some of the test booster reviews around here. Pick one with some of the ingredients your looking for and throw 5000 vd3 on top

dnindustry

Awards
Add fsh and hcg to get test and sperm production to normal... but I don't think that's what your doing

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing natural is going to give a massive increase in total test. Boron will raise free t, so I'd say yes, optimizing vd3 will help so yes. Maca may help libido, tribulis I find useless. Look at some of the test booster reviews around here. Pick one with some of the ingredients your looking for and throw 5000 vd3 on top
Wierdly, try all max tribulus extract if you respond to it.. it does not directly raise T levels but for sure has libido and energy properties.. I used it in 1990s with some original Andros from air Force Base GNC of all things. Anyway, using TribX90 right now and good Trib (90% saponins) helps a lot of middle aged guys.