Srs question..is it ok to work out while on the toilet?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw this infomercial about playing mini-golf (Potty Putter) while you do your business in the toilet and I was wondering that if a little bit of physical activity is ok on the toilet, then can I do something like dumbbell curls, seated snatches or grip work while in the bathroom? Or am I going to strain something?

I know you're laughing but think about it; we spend a lot of time in the bathroom so why not make it productive?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really don't spend that much time in the bathroom nor do I see why I would lift there, it seems like it just wouldn't be worth it nor effective.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think it's a good idea to strain oneself while shizzin.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I work out just pooping when constipated. Holy isometric ass reps Batman.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course. It’s an amazing abdominal workout. I enjoy sitting up tall..knees pulled up into the abdomen and flexing my abs as hard as possible for a good release. Use the valsalva maneuver for better posteurization

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course. It’s an amazing abdominal workout. I enjoy sitting up tall..knees pulled up into the abdomen and flexing my abs as hard as possible for a good release. Use the valsalva maneuver for better posteurization

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some reason Rich Pianas Vacuum training came to mind when reading this thread.