Sr9009 in oil injection dose

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Saw some places carry sr9009 in oil and people are injecting it.
Just curious what the dose and frequency is. I couldn’t find it researching and just wanted to know if it is still a multi dose per day or some other protocol when going IM with it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ignoring the fact that it doesn’t appear to work (a few of us on here ran it - no one seemed to get great results) you need to pin it frequently and even look at sub q in theory (slower release)

if you search my threads I logged a run with detailed doses etc (I rammed up a lot to really test it and got no where).

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. Was hoping to find a less frequent dosing than oral.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. Was hoping to find a less frequent dosing than oral.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SR9009 is fantastic in oil. For me I love it PWO as it has a shorter half life. Felt as if I could workout for ever and not get fatigued. Paired with Mtren in oil is lights out!!! Blows every other pwo out of the water period.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your looking for oral versions check out. www.sarms.forsale using code Launch15

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that a joke! Has no oral bioavailability!! TD or inject only

Last edited:
LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap and everything is heavily overpriced. How could you recommend that site yikes!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy crap and everything is heavily overpriced. How could you recommend that site yikes!!
Honestly I liked their products and with their discounts I they were very reasonable.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough but I’d be concerned with a company selling products that are heavily researched to not work in certain environments!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fair enough but I’d be concerned with a company selling products that are heavily researched to not work in certain environments!!
Fair enough

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fair enough