something pre and post wo

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok so I joined this ghetto ass gym by my work and i will be going either at lunch time, or after work..or even both actually

but I need something I can put in my book bag, that doesn't require a blender to make it..that would be ideal pre and post wo

I'm thinking I will bring brown rice, but anyone know of a protien powder that ACTUALY MIXES without a blender? Most say they do, but really don't

or any other suggestions?

I will be going on SD soon also, so pre and post carbs would be important

thanks

h19

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ON 100% whey mixes awsome even with a spoon. Bagels, oats, rice, and potatoes would be pretty portable carb sources.

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
Second that.. ON Whey mixes perfectly with just shaking. I blend a cup of oats to powder in the morning, then add some protein. The oats will take most of the flavor out of the shake however.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you guys. But in general any "real" whey isolate should do the trick.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I've used ON for years in the past...maybe they improved it. I have always liked the taste and texture in a blender, but never really shaking it

I guess worst case scenario I can stop being a bitch and just drink it with chunks in it...not like it hasn't been done before.

I remember they used to have these canned protein shakes....they were awesome. No sugar, decent amount of protien. I haven't seen them in forever though. It was like a short wide can...I used to stock up on those..wish i remembered the name

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EAS, ABB, and instone have canned protein shakes. But don't know how good or bad they are, and how much they cost.

curlman25

Awards
yea i think they are expensive actually 2-3 a can

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Substance WPI has always mixed well for me without a blender. 2 scoops and fill up the protein shaker :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
EAS, ABB, and instone have canned protein shakes. But don't know how good or bad they are, and how much they cost.
I am talking like over 7 years ago....damn..i hate forgetting ****

and **** EAS

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
don't forget i commute on a train, so i need **** that can fit in a relatively small back pack...along with gym clothes, work stuff, sneakers...reading material for the train

I mean i pack my lunch or usually just get the "small cup of tuna" from work which works out....they don't use mad mayo and its good as hell

Also, I don't want to store **** at work cuz **** that

h19