some MGF impressions...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11 days in @

MGF = 20mcg 2x/day
IGF = 16mcg 2x/day

also started in with BD tbol @ 60mg around the same time....i like tbol alot. been on cycle for quite a few weeks...test/EQ @ 900/600

the most prominent sides since starting MGF/IGF/tbol have been FATIGUE and PUMPS. the scale is up about 4-5lbs, but the pumps are all-day..i just feel blown up. that "looking like you're flexing when you arent" thing - yeah, that's true, and it's a little bizarre. it's a 24/7 swole look, but without bloat.

i got all the same effects (minus the 24/7 swole) on my first IGF run but that was @ 60mcg/day. again no strength gains, but i am getting numerous comments - "jesus you're big" i hear daily - and i really feel like it. granted i'm 275lbs as it is, but the people i see everyday are the ones making comments. shoulders, pecs and tris mostly - like bowling balls these things...which is odd because i pin bis about half the time as they are the laggers.

now, what you all probably want to know the most - what role has MGF played? and the definitive answer - - -

i have no idea.

sorry. i can tell you that this low-dose IGF/MGF approach has worked just as well as higher IGF doses, but that doesnt single the MGF out in any way.

am i bigger? yeah. do i look better? yeah. will i buy MGF again? probably...we'll see what happens after i finish this vial. meanwhile i will be busy scaring grandmothers and small children...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

am i bigger? yeah. do i look better? yeah. will i buy MGF again? probably...we'll see what happens after i finish this vial. meanwhile i will be busy scaring grandmothers and small children...
First laugh of the day and boy did I need it... awesome... haha.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
i had that pumped look 24/7 to and it felt awesome. it was like magic and instant muscles or something. i ran much higher dosages at 100mcg's in each arm and pecs.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered another vial, still fine tuning my approach. It seems like the days I train and do pre and post MGF (IGF post as well) I get swole up. But seems to go away 2 days later. Sometimes even if inject the same muscle w/ more mgf the day after the wkout. Im not giving up on it yet though. If nothing else, I'll at least get the PEGylated when IBE gets it in, (and when I get more money.)

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
im waiting for the pegvlated to. this stuff is awesome. i pounded it at 100mcgs ed even hitting biceps two days in a row. end of the week i felt like i could bend a steal bar. but i ran out and days later i could feel the effects wearing off. now im completely off and i can tell. i just spoke with the owners today and they are aware of my usage. so i can assume they will be on top of the peg version to make sure it is an even better product.
Just ordered another vial, still fine tuning my approach. It seems like the days I train and do pre and post MGF (IGF post as well) I get swole up. But seems to go away 2 days later. Sometimes even if inject the same muscle w/ more mgf the day after the wkout. Im not giving up on it yet though. If nothing else, I'll at least get the PEGylated when IBE gets it in, (and when I get more money.)

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
OK....Bear with me here,

There was a thread here a while back asking members how often, if ever, they took a week off from training...the answers were a resounding yes....

Has anybody considered using MGF at high doses during this week off to emulate muscle stimulation while concurrently giving the central nervous system a well needed break?

Does this sound like a viable and productive use, or just a waste?

Just a thought....

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
...the most prominent sides since starting MGF/IGF/tbol have been FATIGUE and PUMPS. the scale is up about 4-5lbs, but the pumps are all-day..i just feel blown up. that "looking like you're flexing when you arent" thing - yeah, that's true, and it's a little bizarre. it's a 24/7 swole look, but without bloat....
After only 11 days, sounds like most of what you're experiencing is from the dbol...

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
OK....Bear with me here,

There was a thread here a while back asking members how often, if ever, they took a week off from training...the answers were a resounding yes....

Has anybody considered using MGF at high doses during this week off to emulate muscle stimulation while concurrently giving the central nervous system a well needed break?

Does this sound like a viable and productive use, or just a waste?

Just a thought....
If I was basing my opinion on just the animal studies, I'd say it would be a decent idea. But after trying MGF I found that taking it on off days didnt do anything particularly noticable. This is just my speculation, but my theory is that untrained subjects would respond to MGF w/out training to some extent, just as untrained subjects will respond to even a less than optimal training and diet protocol. But that individual's taking a break after a long period of consistent hard training would not respond as well to MGF w/out tearing the bajeezez out of their muscles so the MGF has more to repair, and so that other players in the hypertrophy process are sufficiently stimulated. There are no human studies, and much of the hypothesis's derived from the animal studies have anecdotaly shown to be inapllicable to hard training human subjects (at least with the plain old peptide). Perhaps the specific science involved in this phenomonon will be explained in intimate detail sometime in the future.
So my guess is it would be a waste of money to take it on your off week. But, maybe if you found the right dose and frequency for such a project, perhaps some benefit could be had. I doubt any real human studies will be done on trained individuals anytime soon (probably never) so unless someone tries it we can only guess.
Maybe you could be the one to try it, and maybe start a trend if you make it work. But thats if youre willing to risk the money.

dangermouse

Awards
After only 11 days, sounds like most of what you're experiencing is from the dbol...
My thoughts were along those lines...

Mind you, I haven't read all the animal studies, but should we really be seeing much in only 11 days?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like dogg said - it's tbol. i've used tbol before and didnt see this kind of muscularity happen so quickly. plus i never got as tired or as jacked as i did before on tbol (i do get nice weight gain from tbol, though, after a couple weeks)...it ought to be mentioned however, that i used MD's tbol last time (tested @ ~6.5mg when labeled as 10mg), and now i am using BD turanabol which i believe is dosed accurately.

this is a big part of the reason why i cannot confidently assert that the MGF is playing a leading role in my gains...but like i said before i even started - i am not running a lab test, i'm trying to make it so that i can sell advertising space on my t-shirts :thumbsup:

the thing i am most curious about with this run is how long i can go before the IGF/MGF dont work anymore. after 25 days of IGF @ 60mcg last time, i wasnt seeing the same effects. here's hoping i can run this longer because this sh1t is alot of fun.

anabolicandre

Awards
I dont think there is a definative time which IGF stops working, but the general concensus seems to be 4-6 weeks.

What I wanted to know is.... I notice you spot injecting the MGF!! Do you feel the effects are localized? or Spread out?
Like If i were to shoot it in the quads, would just my quads be pumped?

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
the MGF seem to work through out my whole body even down to my legs eventually by the end of the week even though i site injected.

i site injected into my traps, bi's, pecs.

Parteeman

Awards
the MGF seem to work through out my whole body even down to my legs eventually by the end of the week even though i site injected.

i site injected into my traps, bi's, pecs.
I injected 50mcg in each bicep post wo and feel it in delts, pecs, back and bis the next morning very seriously. Pumped and sore much more so than just by virtue of a workout.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is a definative time which IGF stops working, but the general concensus seems to be 4-6 weeks.

What I wanted to know is.... I notice you spot injecting the MGF!! Do you feel the effects are localized? or Spread out?
Like If i were to shoot it in the quads, would just my quads be pumped?
i've never heard of IGF working into week 6. if you look at the big new sticky, most guys dont go past 25-30 days, some even less.

i dont feel that the effects are localized - it's an all-over thing, and the muscles i have injected into the most have not grown more than other muscles...this is consistent with IGF administration - i dont know MGF well enough yet, and havent used it solo to be able to tell how site-specific it is.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
If I was basing my opinion on just the animal studies, I'd say it would be a decent idea. But after trying MGF I found that taking it on off days didnt do anything particularly noticable. This is just my speculation, but my theory is that untrained subjects would respond to MGF w/out training to some extent, just as untrained subjects will respond to even a less than optimal training and diet protocol. But that individual's taking a break after a long period of consistent hard training would not respond as well to MGF w/out tearing the bajeezez out of their muscles so the MGF has more to repair, and so that other players in the hypertrophy process are sufficiently stimulated. There are no human studies, and much of the hypothesis's derived from the animal studies have anecdotaly shown to be inapllicable to hard training human subjects (at least with the plain old peptide). Perhaps the specific science involved in this phenomonon will be explained in intimate detail sometime in the future.
So my guess is it would be a waste of money to take it on your off week. But, maybe if you found the right dose and frequency for such a project, perhaps some benefit could be had. I doubt any real human studies will be done on trained individuals anytime soon (probably never) so unless someone tries it we can only guess.
Maybe you could be the one to try it, and maybe start a trend if you make it work. But thats if youre willing to risk the money.
Thanks for the reply...

It seems as if it's almost safe to assume that subjects who might derive the most benifit from this compound are either trainees coming back from a long hiatus (6 months or more?), or an injury, or possibly even new trainees (assuming, of course, that person has their training and diet in check).

But ultimately, as you said, time will tell...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
11 days in @

MGF = 20mcg 2x/day
IGF = 16mcg 2x/day

also started in with BD tbol @ 60mg around the same time....i like tbol alot. been on cycle for quite a few weeks...test/EQ @ 900/600

the most prominent sides since starting MGF/IGF/tbol have been FATIGUE and PUMPS. the scale is up about 4-5lbs, but the pumps are all-day..i just feel blown up. that "looking like you're flexing when you arent" thing - yeah, that's true, and it's a little bizarre. it's a 24/7 swole look, but without bloat.

i got all the same effects (minus the 24/7 swole) on my first IGF run but that was @ 60mcg/day. again no strength gains, but i am getting numerous comments - "jesus you're big" i hear daily - and i really feel like it. granted i'm 275lbs as it is, but the people i see everyday are the ones making comments. shoulders, pecs and tris mostly - like bowling balls these things...which is odd because i pin bis about half the time as they are the laggers.

now, what you all probably want to know the most - what role has MGF played? and the definitive answer - - -

i have no idea.

sorry. i can tell you that this low-dose IGF/MGF approach has worked just as well as higher IGF doses, but that doesnt single the MGF out in any way.

I updated that sticky in the IGF forum. Make sure you download the latest version.

When are you doing both your MGF and IGF injections.

Please note, I don't know if you have read this or not yet, but MGF INHIBITS MYOTUBE formation. Now before you freak out and call me a liar because you have been growing lol, you must first know that MGF proliferates satellite cells to the affected area (naturally by your body) over the course of 1-2 days following a workout of a muscle group. After this splicing towards MGF is downplayed and IGF-1Ea (systemic liver type) is ramped up. This is becasue IGF-1Ea (or LR3 in your case) is the only thing that can differentiate (form into myotubes and be given a genetic construct like a myotube) and activate these satellite cells.

With this being said, if you are doing biceps, please be sure to not inject MGF in the area for longer than 2 days. MGF is localized so if you want to change around different types of muscle groups thats fine but in the worked muscle no more than 2 days after the workout or you are greatly inhibiting myotube formation.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
So for those that are using IGF and MGF how do you think it would work to dose the IGF ED and the MGF on workout days only or maybe workout days and the day after workout days and which do you think would be better? I'm thinking of doing a 4 week SD/IGF/MGF cycle at 20mg/40mcg/60mcg. I figure the SD and IGF will pack my muscles with a ****-ton of glycogen and other nutrients and the MGF will help me take full advantage of that. What do you all think?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So for those that are using IGF and MGF how do you think it would work to dose the IGF ED and the MGF on workout days only or maybe workout days and the day after workout days and which do you think would be better? I'm thinking of doing a 4 week SD/IGF/MGF cycle at 20mg/40mcg/60mcg. I figure the SD and IGF will pack my muscles with a ****-ton of glycogen and other nutrients and the MGF will help me take full advantage of that. What do you all think?
Come on bro. This is explained in depth in my article. Download it from the sticky and read the part that says (written by LakeMountD) and it will explain it. Might take you 15 minutes max, but its a lot of info. Learn from it :).

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dropped the tbol - head started to itch. guess the BD stuff is alot stronger....i dont take chances with these flowing 1/4" locks.

the 4lbs i'm up since i started all this new stuff is sticking around...but then again the EQ is just starting kick.

as for MGF - i am probably going to finish off my vial, then hold off until LMD and XF figure out the dosing protocol (by then IBE will have probably dropped the price, too, or at least allowed use of the discount code)

meanwhile, IGF kicks enough ass to keep me growing.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
wow! nice informational answer LMD, obviously someone is doing some serious research around here.
I updated that sticky in the IGF forum. Make sure you download the latest version.

When are you doing both your MGF and IGF injections.

Please note, I don't know if you have read this or not yet, but MGF INHIBITS MYOTUBE formation. Now before you freak out and call me a liar because you have been growing lol, you must first know that MGF proliferates satellite cells to the affected area (naturally by your body) over the course of 1-2 days following a workout of a muscle group. After this splicing towards MGF is downplayed and IGF-1Ea (systemic liver type) is ramped up. This is becasue IGF-1Ea (or LR3 in your case) is the only thing that can differentiate (form into myotubes and be given a genetic construct like a myotube) and activate these satellite cells.

With this being said, if you are doing biceps, please be sure to not inject MGF in the area for longer than 2 days. MGF is localized so if you want to change around different types of muscle groups thats fine but in the worked muscle no more than 2 days after the workout or you are greatly inhibiting myotube formation.