Solo Longjack supp?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean they PRETEND it’s hplc tested. What does that mean?
It means exactly what @sns8778 said above. They say it’s a 12% extract. But given the cost of higher percentage extract I’m wondering if what they sell is real.

Did you alredy order from them? Have you seen any of their HPLC results?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It means exactly what @sns8778 said above. They say it’s a 12% extract. But given the cost of higher percentage extract I’m wondering if what they sell is real.

Did you alredy order from them? Have you seen any of their HPLC results?
Another problem that I'll mention too is that when a supplier sends you an HPLC test result, there is no way to know the legitimacy of it. The only way to know for sure is to have it independently tested for yourself. As you may can detect, I'm so disenchanted with the BS that goes on in this industry now days. I've seen so many companies lie on or about COA's and even about test results; the sad reality is that any company can make a word document 'COA' and edit it however they see fit.

I saw one company that claimed to post 'test results' a couple years ago and they were just editing PDF's and putting what they wanted. Idiots forgot on one and left an ingredient on their 'test result' that wasn't even in the product. Showed right there that they were editing the 'test result' for another product and just screwed up and left an ingredient on there.

Here's an interesting bit of information that most people don't know - A true test result isn't going to be on your company letterhead. If its on your company letterhead, its been edited by the company. So if they edit it to put it onto the letterhead, they can edit it to say whatever they want to. Now, a legitimate argument can be made that the reason a company doesn't want to show a real COA is that they don't want to show their competitors where they get their raws from, and I totally understand that. So I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but when they copy and paste and edit stuff to put it on their own letterhead, they need to stop with the claims of it being 'independent' anymore.

One last thing about companies claiming to have the ability to get these super secret or special herbal extracts that no one else can get - it's BS. Common sense is that raw material suppliers are in business to make money. They aren't going to create or market a super special extract to a small or even medium sized company. If they really have something that no one else has or can do, if they're only going to want to sell it to one company, its going to be one of the big boys. Or the supplier will do the work to make it a branded ingredient and then can have it adhere to all FDA processes to cleanly license it to different companies to maximize profits.

It sucks so bad for the companies that do things the right way, that are FDA registered, that follow GMP processes and protocols, that get FDA inspections, that only use contract manufacturers that are FDA registered and follow GMP processes, that spend so many thousands of dollars to ensure these processes, to have to compete with companies that do don't even attempt to do any of it the right way.

I care about customers, I care about this industry, and it really bothers me to see so many companies treating quality protocols like they're a joke and using them for marketing purposes and not even trying to do them legitimately because they're contributing to the negative stigma that surrounds this industry and they're going to screw things up for everyone.

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
What are the studies that show needing to cycle it 5 days on 2 days off?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the studies that show needing to cycle it 5 days on 2 days off?
We are going to be offering both an LJ100 branded ingredient version and another branded ingredient version and neither of those suggest cycling it it 5 days on and 2 days off. I can't speak for the brands that are offering the unsubstantiated potencies but the branded ingredient companies with the clinical studies to back theirs aren't suggesting that.

For me, I wouldn't want to cycle it like that because I feel like when you're taking something to increase testosterone, its best to be consistent with it and not yoyo your levels up and down by a 5 on, 2 off type of thing.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The effects tend to fade if you use it without cycling. At least in my experience and from what i had read from others. Maybe it still have acute benefits but the more obvious tend to fade as i said.

Nootropics Depot is one of the most reputable vendors. Maybe they extracted it themselves??? Dont remember.

LJ100 is a hit or miss product. I dont like it. Made me very tired and depressed.

Im going to use the new SNS extract of course, one of the few brands that i trust. They are my go to for essentials products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The effects tend to fade if you use it without cycling. At least in my experience and from what i had read from others. Maybe it still have acute benefits but the more obvious tend to fade as i said.

Nootropics Depot is one of the most reputable vendors. Maybe they extracted it themselves??? Dont remember.

LJ100 is a hit or miss product. I dont like it. Made me very tired and depressed.

Im going to use the new SNS extract of course, one of the few brands that i trust. They are my go to for essentials products.
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I'm not talking bad about Nootropics Depot at all, I have bought a couple of things from them myself.

My posts about quality controls aren't meant towards any company in particular but are meant to explain that when a company claims to have some super extract that no one else has, its time to question things for the reasons that I explained above - that raw material suppliers are in business to make money, and if they come up with something that great, they're going to market it to sell it to more than one company. That's why a lot of them when they come up with something, they turn it into a branded ingredient.

Nootropics Depot, nor hardly any company in the US is extracting anything themselves. This process when done on a commercial scale is very expensive. When you see company owners say they are extracting something themselves, what that usually means is they are having someone in China or India do it for them. But that goes into what I said above, small and even medium sized companies can't make it worth it to the supplier to do it just for them. So if the supplier accomplishes something really special, they're going to market it to other companies too.

Think about it like this - we use a lot of specialized extracts ourselves. And we are releasing a lot more. Why do we use branded ingredients rather than try to source 'random extract xyz' from a random supplier? Because most have clinical research backing them and because being a branded ingredients gives you uniformity and consistency from batch to batch. On the other hand, I also know that because these are specialized extracts, the companies have a lot of money tied up in them and I absolutely realize that they aren't going to be selling them just to us.

I hope all of that makes sense. I've just been trying to explain things a lot lately from a QC standpoint bc lately this industry is getting out of control even more than normal in terms of companies claiming to have super secret and exotic extracts.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still need to get some Tongkat and saw Modlift is making a 12% extract. has anybody ordered from them? Is it legit? They pretend it’s hplc tested.
If you mean liftMode, I have it and have ordered twice. They are an incredibly reputable company. And yes I can confirm that it’s the best tongkat I’ve ever used.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes I meant LiftMode :) thank you for your feedback.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you mean liftMode, I have it and have ordered twice. They are an incredibly reputable company. And yes I can confirm that it’s the best tongkat I’ve ever used.
How much were you dosing?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much were you dosing?
I’m doing about 100mg daily. Really notice the energy effects about 45mins after dosing. Definitely feel the increased aggression (sometimes a bit too much so be careful, I’ve been a bit too “assertive” during meetings lol). Libido effects are great for the first couple weeks and then taper off.

I’m also 35 so I think it definitely is beneficial for me now that I’m older, not sure how much it will do for people whom are still in their 20s.

I’ve ordered it twice now and really enjoy, I usually use it for about a month and a half and then take a break for a month or so. You can definitely get a lot of mileage out of 1 jar.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m doing about 100mg daily. Really notice the energy effects about 45mins after dosing. Definitely feel the increased aggression (sometimes a bit too much so be careful, I’ve been a bit too “assertive” during meetings lol). Libido effects are great for the first couple weeks and then taper off.

I’m also 35 so I think it definitely is beneficial for me now that I’m older, not sure how much it will do for people whom are still in their 20s.

I’ve ordered it twice now and really enjoy, I usually use it for about a month and a half and then take a break for a month or so. You can definitely get a lot of mileage out of 1 jar.
How are you measuring 100mg? They come with a spoon that small?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you measuring 100mg? They come with a spoon that small?
I have a digital milligram scale that I ordered off Amazon. I think it was like $20, definitely worth the investment. It does come with a scoop but using the scoop is a rough estimate and if you want it to be consistent I wouldn’t trust it. Invest in a scale.

Erikdrvn

Awards
I am at the hospital w/ delivery of my 2nd child, i took 2nd dose of tongkat + half dose outbreak rise to keep myself calm. Stuff def works for stress. I was a anxious and nervous AF last time. Pray to the iron gods!!!
How do you feel whit outbreak Rise, im taking it and feel amazing the only thing that is happening is the feeling of my chest becoming soft and grainy like beginning if pseudo gyno, it could be the fenugreek in it? It is suppose to raise estrogen and its used also for breastfeeding womans, or it could be that im losing fat? And also in outbreak Rise is e.cottoni should help again e. Im confused and dont know if stop or if got blood tested asap.. i dont use for pct i only take outbreak Rise sometime i stop for 2 days sometime i take half dose, any help is appreciated

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
Interesting...yeah I was feeling more like running it at 100 - 300 mg every day no cycling off for long term use and benefits

What would the proposed reasoning be for losing at least some acute affects on libido with constant use? That's a big part of what I want it for tbh.

Going to try the nd 10%...maybe just start with a single tab in the am then see what happens adding a second one early pm.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting...yeah I was feeling more like running it at 100 - 300 mg every day no cycling off for long term use and benefits

What would the proposed reasoning be for losing at least some acute affects on libido with constant use? That's a big part of what I want it for tbh.

Going to try the nd 10%...maybe just start with a single tab in the am then see what happens adding a second one early pm.
No clue. Maybe just getting use to the effect.

I used LJ450 daily for a couple months. Liked it, but not enough to re-purchase.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you feel whit outbreak Rise, im taking it and feel amazing the only thing that is happening is the feeling of my chest becoming soft and grainy like beginning if pseudo gyno, it could be the fenugreek in it? It is suppose to raise estrogen and its used also for breastfeeding womans, or it could be that im losing fat? And also in outbreak Rise is e.cottoni should help again e. Im confused and dont know if stop or if got blood tested asap.. i dont use for pct i only take outbreak Rise sometime i stop for 2 days sometime i take half dose, any help is appreciated
No issues at all. I have taken fenugreek in the past with no issues either. Joints were feeling abit dry last couple weeks but lately r great.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
something going on with nootropics tongkat. I am getting stronger with less sleep... I plan to order the 10% at some point - I wonder if the higher extraction is bit overkill? is it better to buy the lower eurycomanone and high dose it?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

did you try ND 10% yet?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
can you summarize it’s effects?
  • improve reproductive dysfunction and testis injury by regulating testosterone synthesis* (Wang et al., 2020)
  • shorten erectile latency and prolong erectile duration* (Gu et al., 2016) (Gu et al., 2013)
  • attenuate poor sperm quality and testicular toxicity* (Jiang et al., 2016)
  • increase sperm quantity* (Jiang et al., 2018)
  • increase sex hormone levels by triggering the release of testicular steroidogenic enzymes* (Wang et al., 2015)
  • Stimulate nitrate oxide production* (Gu et al., 2020)

semtex

semtex

Awards
  • improve reproductive dysfunction and testis injury by regulating testosterone synthesis* (Wang et al., 2020)
  • shorten erectile latency and prolong erectile duration* (Gu et al., 2016) (Gu et al., 2013)
  • increase sex hormone levels by triggering the release of testicular steroidogenic enzymes* (Wang et al., 2015)

Have you ever taken it before?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that sounds good. may have to try it. thanks for the info.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: i have been on ND 2% Tongkat for about 5 weeks- definitely enjoying it. since my 2nd child was born i have been gettin broken up sleep and less ~6-7 hours. Added ND cistanche 5 days ago - lately I have been working out early first thing in morning and workouts have been great. good pumps. I think cistanche added abit more overall to everything. But most improvement from tongkat definitely. I am still taking butea + carnitine Btw for DHT conversion which appears to be working cuz my beard is filling in.

I had some dry /sore joint for a bit when i was also taking outbreak Rise (E. cottoni??) + black ginger. went away after stopping those 2. I just ordered some boron from swanson to stack for further SHBG /est control if and when cistanche supposedly kicks in that LH/FSH bump.

just to add, Nespresso machine and I have a very close relationship... Creepy close

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: i have been on ND 2% Tongkat for about 5 weeks- definitely enjoying it. since my 2nd child was born i have been gettin broken up sleep and less ~6-7 hours. Added ND cistanche 5 days ago - lately I have been working out early first thing in morning and workouts have been great. good pumps. I think cistanche added abit more overall to everything. But most improvement from tongkat definitely. I am still taking butea + carnitine Btw for DHT conversion which appears to be working cuz my beard is filling in.

I had some dry /sore joint for a bit when i was also taking outbreak Rise (E. cottoni??) + black ginger. went away after stopping those 2. I just ordered some boron from swanson to stack for further SHBG /est control if and when cistanche supposedly kicks in that LH/FSH bump.

just to add, Nespresso machine and I have a very close relationship... Creepy close
what form of carnitine? seems like you are taking alot to narrow down what is working. Interested in the cistanche.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what form of carnitine? seems like you are taking alot to narrow down what is working. Interested in the cistanche.
not being a jerk but i kind of agree. thanks for being honest about your supp intake though

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update; scale came in and i was taking about ~100mg cistache without weighing. Now that i can accurately weigh, i am dosing 200mg before bed. Nightime woods n libido is up.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update; scale came in and i was taking about ~100mg cistache without weighing. Now that i can accurately weigh, i am dosing 200mg before bed. Nightime woods n libido is up.
how terrible is the taste

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
how terrible is the taste
not that bad. Tongkat is like 100x worse. slighly bitter but goes away after wash down with water. tongkat bitterness stayed around for 10-20 minutes and it was awful.