• Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pharma Gaba
Sensoril
Pregnenolone
Magnesium
iconic formulations has a td preg...occasionally I will put some on temples.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have found that Chaos and Pain Bacchus works particularly well for me in the social anxiety department. Quite well!
Are you still using this? I'm finally off my ssri and am thinking about giving it a try (was leery taking both before due to the high dose of kanna) for anxiety/mood. Also, how many capsules do you take at a time? The three capsule serving they recommend seems a little high with the large kanna dose.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you still using this? I'm finally off my ssri and am thinking about giving it a try (was leery taking both before due to the high dose of kanna) for anxiety/mood. Also, how many capsules do you take at a time? The three capsule serving they recommend seems a little high with the large kanna dose.
I do best with 1 capsule at a time. Maybe one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. I don’t use it all the that often though..

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep in mind it's not an extract so it's not very potent. Like 0.3% mesembrine so 1 gram would have maybe 3 mg of actives where a potent extract has closer to 25 mg or so.