So nobody has topical test??

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anyone ever get anything from 2-DHEA? I remember OL selling it all off for $20/bottle and never heard of any cycles with it really.
No because at the time I was a developer/researcher for them, they disregarded my advice on absorption enhancers and enzyme blockers and just released it plain.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well considering I used a bunch of bottles of boldione over 8 weeks and noticed basically nothing, I would expect 1,4 Andro to similarly be hot garbage.
What did you run it at?
I ran pre ban iforce bold 200 at 600mg/day and it was okay.
Bought some post ban (Bold 200) from predator, saw nothing at 1g/day, assumed I was scammed by them and never bought ph’s from them again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What did you run it at?
I ran pre ban iforce bold 200 at 600mg/day and it was okay.
Bought some post ban (Bold 200) from predator, saw nothing at 1g/day, assumed I was scammed by them and never bought ph’s from them again.
6-800mg for nearly 8 weeks if I recall correctly. Some of it was CEL and I can’t remember the rest, but it was post ban and I literally bought all I could get from the supplier.

Someone would be much better off financially with a little LGD these days, IMO.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s out there. Or you can buy phloejel ultra and some test p and do it yourself.

can you make a transdermal solution with injectable test? because raw powder isn't very easy to get

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
can you make a transdermal solution with injectable test? because raw powder isn't very easy to get
No, and raws really are not that hard to get, you just gotta go about it the same way you find injectables. Start searching sources, look up reviews, find forums where ppl talk about there first hand experience ect

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only if it’s a test base, Acetate or Propionate. And given that you absorb only 3rd of the active there is no point in making a transdermal from injectable.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only if it’s a test base, Acetate or Propionate. And given that you absorb only 3rd of the active there is no point in making a transdermal from injectable.
"test base" means raw powder?

can you make transdermal test with injectable testosterone propionate?

for people who can't pin its not a bad option. probably more expensive than buying raw powder, but better than nothing

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, and raws really are not that hard to get, you just gotta go about it the same way you find injectables. Start searching sources, look up reviews, find forums where ppl talk about there first hand experience ect
When I was younger, mid 30's, I found a source for a base and made a transdermal solution. Chalked it up as a lessoned learned as it was a complete waste of time and money. I'd honestly stop worrying about it. Either inject or don't run test brother.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

for people who can't pin its not a bad option. probably more expensive than buying raw powder, but better than nothing
Study, brother.
You need to know these basic things way before you think of making anything to go into your body.
That's not a knock on you .... Just common sense.
You can't be safe, if you don't even know the basics.

But, as for making a TD Test out of an oil based product ....
That would be THE most expensive way to get Test into your body (BY FAR), if you could accomplish it.
Like.... CRAZY EXPENSIVE.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Generally, TNE

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I was younger, mid 30's, I found a source for a base and made a transdermal solution. Chalked it up as a lessoned learned as it was a complete waste of time and money. I'd honestly stop worrying about it. Either inject or don't run test brother.
Are you telling me or the other guy, I'm confused

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you telling me or the other guy, I'm confused
My bad. Intended for the OP. Trying to save him some hassle and money. Lord knows I've wasted my fair share of time and money over the years!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree 99%. I dont think it was a complete waste bc there was some preworkout boost for me. But otherwise yes, its a waste economically. And all the mild sides from pinning were worse with TD test IME

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree 99%. I dont think it was a complete waste bc there was some preworkout boost for me. But otherwise yes, its a waste economically. And all the mild sides from pinning were worse with TD test IME
I ran TD TNE for over an year at 100mg twice a day. Blood work showed my test was around 750. The interesting part was my free test was high. Don’t know exactly why but my TNE was a cream and I put it on my boys. Some thought that might help get more DHT conversion and possibly lower SHBG.