So it seems that suddenly I'm non-responsive to my PH's, ne-one heard of this b4?

movin-iron

Awards
So it seems that suddenly I'm non-responsive to M1T, ne-one heard of this b4?

I just want to avoid the "did you make sure to...." questions so let me give a little background,

* Not my first PH cycle (nowhere near it, mostly M1T or Superdrol)
* No Alcohol (Don't drink much anyway)
* Take Beneficial Supps
* Blood work
* Proper diet (enought protien, good carbs etc)
* Always a proper post cycle therapy (nolvadex etc)
yada...yada...yada

So I'm on a cycle and experiencing NOTHING. Ok, not really nothing, a slight (very slight) pump over what I normally experience while working out but essentially no other effect. No noticable increase in strength or endurance, no noticable sides, no additional weight gain, no bloating, just nothing.

This cycle is from the same bottle that I had used previously (vacuum packed and stored in the freezer between uses) and it worked great before so I'm sure it's not the supp.

My cycle started at 10mg/ED M1T for 10 days then 20mg/ED (2 x 10mg ED) and I'm about 4 days into that, so 14 days into my cycle.

When on M1T I normally take 20mg Nolva daily to prevent tingly nips and keep the bloating down but have never had this (the nothing happening thing) happen before.

Anyone seen this before or know what may be going on? I don't think it's worth upping the dose to 30mg/ED for the last few days of the cycle just to see if I feel something.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are several reasons for this: overtaxed recpetors, bad overall health, or near genetic limits. I am not sure how many cycles you have done, but it seems like you have done only oral cycles. Get your bloodwork done and ake some time away from the orals. If you want to try a new cycle, then switch to injectables which are safer and can used for a longer period of time.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are several reasons for this: overtaxed recpetors, bad overall health, or near genetic limits. I am not sure how many cycles you have done, but it seems like you have done only oral cycles. Get your bloodwork done and ake some time away from the orals. If you want to try a new cycle, then switch to injectables which are safer and can used for a longer period of time.
good advice. try another compound. make sure you take enough time off between cycles, and dont use the same compound back to back - plenty of people report reduced gains on the second cycle. also, you've probably gained weight and require more cals to grow. up your protein and see what happens.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Another question on the multiple cycles....how long are you allowing between cycles for natural retoration of body systems?

movin-iron

Awards
Thanks for the input. We all know that 'newbie' gains are the best and I'm not attempting to compare what i got when I first started to now, but it concerned me that I am experiancing nothing.

I have upped the protien greatly over the past week and still don't notice much, most likely it is just a timing / psyoliological thing and will be good later (next cycle).

Normally I switch back and forth between M1T and Superdrol to avoid the back 2 back issue. That is what i've done here but nada.

As for time off, it is generally at least double time on, even more if blood work and general 'feel' aren't right. I normally try to wait until blood work has been clean for a month before going back on.

The only reason I have stuck with the orals is that I have such a stash (stocked up pre-ban). Also, I have not investigated sources for injectibles (PLEASE DO NOT POST SOURCES, THIS IS *NOT* A REQUEST). I do think I'm gonna switch to 'the real deal' though as now the penalty is the same so I might as well use the more healthy (maybe a better term would be less harmful) alternative.

Mostly I was curious to hear if anyone had experianced the same sort of problem. I looked around via search and didn't find much related to this type of issue and had not ever heard of it from people using 'real' gear.

Thanks for the input guys and if anyone else has something to add please do!

Much apprecation to the community!