So About 2 weeks ago I got my first bottle of Beastdrol

Slugga

Awards
So after seeing how well it worked on a friend i tried it out,Well Knowing nothing about it i just ordered it.After researching it I asked him what he took for a liver guard/pct and he said nothing.SO my question is what can i do from here on out to prevent anything? I dont feel any sides at all,my mood is great,strength is increasing thru the roof at the 2 week point.On another note i started taking hcgenerate 2 weeks into my cycle.

Beastdrol 30/30/30/30
HCGenerate 100xa day for 8 weeks

So what can i do as of now to prevent any sides at all/maximize the cycle/pct to keep gains

12/15/2011-155 lbs
12/31/2011 -160lbs

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You crazy taking 30mg of beastdrol everyday!!! You need to take 10/10/20 for your weight...plus you need to take cycle assist plus liv 52 for liver...what is your pct???

Slugga

Awards
Thats the thing,ive been looking but for pct i have "Post Cycle Assist"

And you think 30 is too much?

SO i need to take cycle assist on top of hcgenerate?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thats the thing,ive been looking but for pct i have "Post Cycle Assist"

And you think 30 is too much?

SO i need to take cycle assist on top of hcgenerate?
You don't need hcgrnerate!!! You need to lower ur dose of beastdrol and don't do 4 weeks...do only 3 weeks...and you need cycle assist, post cycle assist, and the most important thing SERM (nolvadex)..plus you need erase...

You can get cycle assist and pct from any supplement store ASAP...I will go with AI sports nutrition...and for SERM you need to google it and get ASAP or you gonna end up getting bitch tits...

You can add hcgrnerate to ur pct...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And yes beast at 30mg is way too much...you can 10/10/20 or 10/20/20 for three weeks only...did you already started take beast???

Slugga

Awards
See i hear so many different things to take,ive been told take hcgenerate 2 weeks after starting beast because that will replace a cycle assist and just continue takin it after my beast cycle is done

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro you need a SERM!!!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a SERM or you're in for a world of hurt

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is this your first cycle?
I would abort it and maybe stick to more natural supplements or something safer like AndroMass.

Wait until you're more prepared for this cycle.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Is this your first cycle?
I would abort it and maybe stick to more natural supplements or something safer like AndroMass.

Wait until you're more prepared for this cycle.
He already started the cycle...and he's on 2nd week..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Slugga

Awards
Yep

Beastdrol 20mg doses1-4wks
formadrol1-8wks
cycle assist 1-8wks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.

Take Beastdrol for only three weeks and immidiately after that take Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10. Formadrol is not enough!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No cycle assist or hcgenerate while on?
Yes, of course you should take Cycle Assist during the cycle and if you have enough it, continue taking it during the PCT too. And take HCGenerate while on too.. And you can take it during the PCT as a test booster. And take that Post Cycle Assist as directed on the bottle.

Slugga

Awards
Appreciate it man,Its just hard figuring out whats right because you see so many diff stacks on line,some people taking clomid,some taking formadrol,and some nova,Is there a reason why clomid works better over formadrol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it man,Its just hard figuring out whats right because you see so many diff stacks on line,some people taking clomid,some taking formadrol,and some nova,Is there a reason why clomid works better over formadrol?
Yes. Formadrol is a good product but it is just an aromatase inhibitor. Clomid is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator), like Nolva (tamoxifen) and Toremifene.. Search and you'll find more information about it. IMO nobody should use steroids without doing enough research..

Slugga

Awards
I know,like i said i got into it before i knew what i was getting into i thought it was another one of those "lets see if this product is bs" type thing.Thanks for the help though man!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-4 Beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 Ns-guard 7 caps every day
1-4 Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm

4-8 unleashed and post cycle 1 caps of each 3 times a day

4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks then drop ( AI plu serms)

Down to 3 am and pm for the last 2 weeks = ( AI plus serms)
4-8 N2BM-DAA 1 dose every day ( optional)
8-12 Sarsm s-4 25mg every day ( also optional)

O BTW I created Beastdrol and every product you see above me.. And 99% of the people in this thread are just repeating what they heard form some one else.. They don't even knnow why they are saying it. O except the guy selling Post cycle assist stuff. He is saying it because he's a rep.. Least