booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried VasoForce XT today for the first time. 4 pills, 20 minutes before workout. I hit chest/tris/shoulders. The pump was godly! Blood engorged the muscles crazily. Became painful (in a good way) at the end, i was so pumped. Awesome product, will reup once I’m out forsure!
WHOA! 1200mg of Vaso6 is a HUUUGGGEEEEE dose haha.... you could prob get away with just 2 and save some $ haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WHOA! 1200mg of Vaso6 is a HUUUGGGEEEEE dose haha.... you could prob get away with just 2 and save some $ haha
4 caps is the recommended dose (600mg Vaso in it).

I won’t be using it yet, but I did pick some up. Bottle looks slick in person and mentions a couple things I didn’t expect it to be stacked with. 👀

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried VasoForce XT today for the first time. 4 pills, 20 minutes before workout. I hit chest/tris/shoulders. The pump was godly! Blood engorged the muscles crazily. Became painful (in a good way) at the end, i was so pumped. Awesome product, will reup once I’m out forsure!
4 caps is the recommended dose (600mg Vaso in it).

I won’t be using it yet, but I did pick some up. Bottle looks slick in person and mentions a couple things I didn’t expect it to be stacked with. 👀
DOH! I was thinking he was taking just SNS Vaso6, not Vasoforce XT haha... that would be scary pumps ha

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I Was just looking on power-m store here In the U.K. and they have VasoForce rush listed, VasoForce with stims? I haven’t seen this talked about on here or listed anywhere else, is this a genuine product?

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I Was just looking on pover-m store here In the U.K. and they have VasoForce rush listed, VasoForce with stims? I haven’t seen this talked about on here or listed anywhere else, is this a genuine product?
not ... YET ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you were pleased :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I Was just looking on power-m store here In the U.K. and they have VasoForce rush listed, VasoForce with stims? I haven’t seen this talked about on here or listed anywhere else, is this a genuine product?
It will be being released this coming week. We went ahead and shipped them early so they could have it in stock :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sooo there aren’t any other secret VasoForce plans out there are there? The VasoForce Rush is a cool little tweak, I think having both in hand and being able to dose how much stim you want could be pretty awesome.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sooo there aren’t any other secret VasoForce plans out there are there? The VasoForce Rush is a cool little tweak, I think having both in hand and being able to dose how much stim you want could be pretty awesome.
I need to get the VasoForce Rush intro thread posted. I'll try to do that tonight. I'm not sure what other secret type of VasoForce plans you could be talking about haha. I'm open to ideas ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll have my full bottle review up for this soon. Let’s just say I plan on buying another bottle.
Love seeing these type of comments before I get to try mine out 🤤

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What some good nitrate products to stack with it? Sorry to hijack the thread

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s tough, it’s getting hard to find Nitrate doses products I would want that isn’t in some big formula. It looks like Pump Mode is getting a formula change too. 🤷‍♂️

But ya probably don’t need anything with this, the pumps are crazy alone.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really I don’t know if I would double up simply because there’s a limit to how much it would even add... cost:benefit at that point is probably pretty bad. Your muscles and skin have physical limits ha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A good single ingredient is the potassium nitrate from Iforce. Another full product might be overkill but the single one would.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies :)

I respond really well to VASO-6 anyways

nitrate products are not really around anymore anyways. Did SNS struggle to get the rights to use it?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I had grabbed this when it came out and have been using since I stopped BMP and man the pumps, fullness, and vascularity are sick. I’ll probably update my review from the samples to a full review in a week or so. 👍

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That dose makes me throw up!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That dose makes me throw up!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778
Day #1 ended up being a non training day due to my home team "Nationals" pulling out a game 5 thriller.

I followed directions per label, took 2 caps 5am and 2 caps at 2pm. Nothing to note at this time. Nothing to report

Day #2 took 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with kraken as a pwo. 1 scoop. This workout was obviously a really nice pump with some good endurance. Very strong.

Day #3 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel as a pwo. This was a solid workout also.

Day #4 2 caps 2x a day non training day.
Nothing to report

Day#5 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel
Solid workout

5 day recap

On non training days I really haven't noticed anything. For me, I'm thinking it would be best to just save for training days.

Unless recommended I take daily to keep in my system?

Training days
I will say the first workout I had with 4 Vasoforce xt along with kraken pwo was pretty intense. Maybe a little over the top with the added vaso6 and other ingredients from kraken. Needless to say I was pumped, great endurance, and was solid for 24 hours.

My other 2 workouts with Vasoforce xt along with fuel pwo are a better way to feel out the Vasoforce. Fuel is just a nice lil pick me up with some focus.

I'm am a big fan of pump products and NO products. Keep in mind I've been using vaso/full blitz for the last 2 months.

I do get the pumps and endurance from the Vasoforce xt. I haven't noticed any improvement in vascular yet.

I train at 3am, I have noticed that I do keep my pump for several hours throughout the day.

I will keep posting every 5 days with current updates.

Interested to see if this product gets better over time. So far, I'm happy
This review sounds quite underwhelming lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This review sounds quite underwhelming lol
If you read his reviews in context he is always very thorough and doesn't over-hype anything. At the end he says himself he is very happy with it so not sure why that would seem like a negative at all.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
If you read his reviews in context he is always very thorough and doesn't over-hype anything. At the end he says himself he is very happy with it so not sure why that would seem like a negative at all.
Nah never said negative I meant it sounded pretty underwhelming

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah never said negative I meant it sounded pretty underwhelming
I equated underwhelming with negative; he said himself he is pleased with it. If he felt it was underwhelming to him, he is the type that would definitely say so. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive as can be evidenced by the reviews on the product. Hopefully people will continue to share their feedback.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I equated underwhelming with negative; he said himself he is pleased with it. If he felt it was underwhelming to him, he is the type that would definitely say so. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive as can be evidenced by the reviews on the product. Hopefully people will continue to share their feedback.
Fair enough. I will be receiving this on Monday hopefully :)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, I have finished up an entire 30 serving bottle of this stuff and I am very impressed! as for my review;

I have been taking this product for a couple of months now and have had a good gauge of how well I respond to it. I tried out the product in various different forms:

1) On its own
2) On its own with a 200mg caffeine tab
3) Stacked with various other preworkouts with no glycerol or vaso6

I keep my training pretty grounded and it has been set in stone for the entirety of this bottle that I used. I am usually consuming 50-60g of carbs 60-90 min preworkout so pump is never an issue for me.

When trying the product on its own, I noticed alot more vascularity compared to straight pump, which makes sense given the high vaso6 dosage. I really hope that stupid lawsuit doesn't come through because I absolutely love vaso6 and respond well to it! I did notice some performance boosts but nothing too crazy. I do not train too often without stims so my overall persona going into non stim workouts is usually not the same. I also tend to only do upper body days on days I train without stims.

When stims were added into the equation, everything was basically the same pump/performance wise. I usually found myself taking my dose 30 min pre workout and by the time I am done stretching I can already see my veins popping through my arms!

Where this product shines and what I plan on doing moving forward is to combine the Vasoforce with a powdered preworkout that includes some other pump ingredients such as citrulline/nitrates. I found that when Vasoforce was combined with 4-5g of citrulline the pumps are just absolutely stupid! Some of the best I have ever had!

All in all, this product is formulated very well and should be a good seller for SNS. I know I have already bought another one and definitely recommend it to others!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay, I have finished up an entire 30 serving bottle of this stuff and I am very impressed! as for my review;

I have been taking this product for a couple of months now and have had a good gauge of how well I respond to it. I tried out the product in various different forms:

1) On its own
2) On its own with a 200mg caffeine tab
3) Stacked with various other preworkouts with no glycerol or vaso6

I keep my training pretty grounded and it has been set in stone for the entirety of this bottle that I used. I am usually consuming 50-60g of carbs 60-90 min preworkout so pump is never an issue for me.

When trying the product on its own, I noticed alot more vascularity compared to straight pump, which makes sense given the high vaso6 dosage. I really hope that stupid lawsuit doesn't come through because I absolutely love vaso6 and respond well to it! I did notice some performance boosts but nothing too crazy. I do not train too often without stims so my overall persona going into non stim workouts is usually not the same. I also tend to only do upper body days on days I train without stims.

When stims were added into the equation, everything was basically the same pump/performance wise. I usually found myself taking my dose 30 min pre workout and by the time I am done stretching I can already see my veins popping through my arms!

Where this product shines and what I plan on doing moving forward is to combine the Vasoforce with a powdered preworkout that includes some other pump ingredients such as citrulline/nitrates. I found that when Vasoforce was combined with 4-5g of citrulline the pumps are just absolutely stupid! Some of the best I have ever had!

All in all, this product is formulated very well and should be a good seller for SNS. I know I have already bought another one and definitely recommend it to others!!
Glad to hear you liked it! Thanks for such a thorough review

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid review - agree great product and i respond well to vaso as well

imo pple are reading too much into the lawsuit and same pple who used to love it before are now hating it .. thats another topic.

Very versatile formula and can get fancy and throw in citrulline + betaine ( like im doing it in my focus and makes a killer focus/pre )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solid review - agree great product and i respond well to vaso as well

imo pple are reading too much into the lawsuit and same pple who used to love it before are now hating it .. thats another topic.

Very versatile formula and can get fancy and throw in citrulline + betaine ( like im doing it in my focus and makes a killer focus/pre )
VasoForce XT + Focus XT is a great pre-workout stack for people that wants increased pumps & vascularity and need to improve their energy, focus, and concentration on their workouts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
VasoForce XT + Focus XT is a great pre-workout stack for people that wants increased pumps & vascularity and need to improve their energy, focus, and concentration on their workouts.
And such a versatile option with either mild or completely non stim options.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone following this thread know that we are running a New Years Sale from now thru Jan 4th for 30% off.
Coupon code: newyears30

This code is valid on both the SNS website and the Competitive Edge Labs websites and even applies to already discounted stacks.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny that you mentioned that because Vinitrox was in the original draft version of this product but got removed along the way because it would have raised the cost quite a bit and I don't think it would have added any benefit on top of the other ingredients.
ViNitrox seems like a decent ingredient when I was reading up on it, doesn’t get the exposure but I thought it seemed alright

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ViNitrox seems like a decent ingredient when I was reading up on it, doesn’t get the exposure but I thought it seemed alright
I tried it as a single ingredient for awhile when we got some samples. I do think its a good ingredient but for me personally, VASO6 works better. Plus, Vinitrox is as expensive (maybe a little more) than VASO6.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received VasoForce XT back in stock.

From now until March 31st or while supplies last, use code: ilovepumps25 for 25% off VasoForce XT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I need to pick this up. Been stocking up on Focus XT instead.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing wrong with stocking up on the best nootropic out there :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you would then have the option to:
A) pump the coronavirus out of your system
b) focus & think the coronavirus away
c) all of the above

hahaha new marketing plan