Unanswered SNS Thermagize XT - The Ultimate 1 Capsule Fat Burning Energizer

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow! Definitely felt the effects of what is actually in there! Impressive profile for sure! Glad I was able to test it 😉

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guessing this won’t make it to the UK, although I think you can get away with rauwolscine..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not in the beginning. We may decide to do sample packs for sale later.

Open label.

You may be surprised if you try it. I’ve touched on this before but a lot of products that claim to have rauwolscine in them really have regular Yohimbine or a mix of alpha y and Yohimbine. Sometimes that’s intentional on the part of the company in trying to save money bc alpha y is very expensive compared to regular and sometimes it’s the vendor screwing the company over and trying to increase their margins. We are very picky on alpha y sourcing.

When I mentioned that in one thread, someone on here had posted that they couldn’t take alpha y. I sent them samples of our Aloga Yohimbine caps (same source as in Thermagize XT) and they liked it and it didn’t give any of the effects they said they’d had with other alpha y products.

See my above post for more in depth on the Alpha Yohimbine and Yohimbine.

We thought about decreasing the amount but we wanted it to be strong; and based on the feedback I think we definitely accomplished it :)
I think this has been said before...this isn't a weak stim it's not for everyone.

there are plenty of weaker stims out there, very happy you decided to make a stim product for those of us who like stronger stims-thank you!!!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice solid profile. Have to honest that I wish Teacrine wasn't in there and the caffeine is a little high for me personally. Always glad to see SNS bringing it though but I don't see this one replacing my Focus XT which is nicely dosed for us lower caffeine peeps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guessing this won’t make it to the UK, although I think you can get away with rauwolscine..
I’m pretty sure rauwolscine technically isn’t allowed there bc it’s alpha Yohimbine. UK retailers are welcome to order it if they’d like - that’s up to them. Strong supplement shop has already ordered it and they may ship it to you if not.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice solid profile. Have to honest that I wish Teacrine wasn't in there and the caffeine is a little high for me personally. Always glad to see SNS bringing it though but I don't see this one replacing my Focus XT which is nicely dosed for us lower caffeine peeps.
I love Teacrine myself.

Caffeine is one of those things where you can’t mskr everyone happy. The amount in Focus XT is perfect for a nootropic but some people complain that it’s not higher. Then the caffeine in this is low compared to many products bc this is much more well formulated with synergy in mind.

Thermagize XT is definitely not meant to replace Focus XT. For people that want a clean energy nootropic w great mental focus, clarity, and concentration, Focus XT is it. For people that want the strongest one capsule dosed fat burning energizer and are stim fanatics, Thermagize XT is the way to go. And then there’s what I and many in this thread that tested it realized - if you’re not a morning person and need something to get your butt going and in gear in the mornings and then to help you focus throughout the day - one cap or Thermagize first thing in morning and 1 scoop Focus XT early afternoon is a dream come true haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I plan to combine 1 cap thermagize/1 scoop focus xt.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I mentioned that in one thread, someone on here had posted that they couldn’t take alpha y. I sent them samples of our Aloga Yohimbine caps (same source as in Thermagize XT) and they liked it and it didn’t give any of the effects they said they’d had with other alpha y products.

See my above post for more in depth on the Alpha Yohimbine and Yohimbine.

We thought about decreasing the amount but we wanted it to be strong; and based on the feedback I think we definitely accomplished it :)
Thanks! Will buy some

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Will buy some
I hope you’ll be pleased with it.

If u do find that it’s a little too strong for you, try taking it a few mins before a meal and that should help tone it down a little.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure rauwolscine technically isn’t allowed there bc it’s alpha Yohimbine. UK retailers are welcome to order it if they’d like - that’s up to them. Strong supplement shop has already ordered it and they may ship it to you if not.
Strong will ship anything to the UK no problems

My mate actually brought your alpha y product from strong and didn’t have a single issue

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Teacrine myself.

Caffeine is one of those things where you can’t mskr everyone happy. The amount in Focus XT is perfect for a nootropic but some people complain that it’s not higher. Then the caffeine in this is low compared to many products bc this is much more well formulated with synergy in mind.

Thermagize XT is definitely not meant to replace Focus XT. For people that want a clean energy nootropic w great mental focus, clarity, and concentration, Focus XT is it. For people that want the strongest one capsule dosed fat burning energizer and are stim fanatics, Thermagize XT is the way to go. And then there’s what I and many in this thread that tested it realized - if you’re not a morning person and need something to get your butt going and in gear in the mornings and then to help you focus throughout the day - one cap or Thermagize first thing in morning and 1 scoop Focus XT early afternoon is a dream come true haha.
Granted I’m just going off one day here, I actually really enjoyed focus xt to start my morning off then 1 cap of thermagize as an afternoon kick in the ass when my day got busier. Looking forward to experimenting with it a bit more now that I know the formula.

This with vasoblitz and 2.5g GMS is going to be my go to preworkout for off days once I get it. At least until I see these SNS/CEL preworkouts

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So by this statement it’s safe to assume you’ve never bought any supplement ever ha?
he say something like "better than bronkaid and caf", and i say "not until proven" (for actual ree increase and shift in preferred fuel, like ec is) that it is. i *not* say i only ever take supplement proven in studies (i was very naive once, lol),

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You might have missed that you were replying to someone (thebigt) that has actually already tried samples of it so he already has experience with it and knows it works for him in terms of energy. As for fat loss, stims have obvious fat loss benefits and also it does have ingredients shown in clinical studies to aid in fat loss :)
not miss anything. yes, maybe in stim effect - ec actually not very stimmy long term - but still work. my comment was *only* about claim of "better than ec" in regards fat utilization (and to be fair, he not specify, so may have talked energy only, have to be fair).

you do realize nothing natural (other than banned ma-huang) will beat ec, right? you playing zero sum game with marketing talk. just say "hey, great energy" and be happy. as far as other ingredients shown in clinical studies.... in humans? in lean male athlete humans? better than the most widely studied combo of ec? please post the studies, lol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I would be curious as far as energy vs EC? Any testers compare. As far as fatloss that's on me and my diet. EC helps but 3% boost in metabolism is not a difference maker.

ToDie4Test

Awards
So with 160mg of caffeine anhydrous + 100mg of dicaffeine malate = 260mg of total caffeine? Is that correct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
he say something like "better than bronkaid and caf", and i say "not until proven" (for actual ree increase and shift in preferred fuel, like ec is) that it is. i *not* say i only ever take supplement proven in studies (i was very naive once, lol),
and what im trying to allude to is that there will NEVER be an actual study or research (let alone a few) on a random, 1-off supplement... I'd love to see it too, but the cost to the company would be astronomical and even then, everyone would just say "well the company funded the study so of course the results were posiitve".

Plus, these guys only had a few samples, not even a full run so results were all based on feel and short term responses

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So with 160mg of caffeine anhydrous + 100mg of dicaffeine malate = 260mg of total caffeine? Is that correct?
Dicaffeine Malate is roughly 75% by weight so 75mg + 160mg for 235mg.

What about this with some primatene?
I’m sure someone will because people around here are crazy, but you shouldn’t need to. Higenamine should provide a similar beta agonist action for benefits in fat loss, while overall this thing hits stimulation from a ton of directions.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I would be curious as far as energy vs EC? Any testers compare. As far as fatloss that's on me and my diet. EC helps but 3% boost in metabolism is not a difference maker.
No comparison tbh. EC is one of those things I’ve used because it’s proven to help, but from an energy standpoint Thermagize is way more effective than 200mg C+25mg E

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds legit. Little scared of the Y type energy, but something better energy than EC I'm intrigued

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ingredient label for this really caught me off guard as I was definitely expecting more caffeine, more AY, and some high dose synephrine. This profile looks quite benign, but it surely is not. I have taken all of this and more on a regular basis through mixing other products quite often, and it feels nothing like this. Must be a very precise blend of synergistic ingredients and some high potency extracts going on here. Also, I trust that what is said to be in the bottle...actually is in the bottle. We have all heard about those companies that test negative for active ingredients. I don’t think that is a problem with this one 😉

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ingredient label for this really caught me off guard as I was definitely expecting more caffeine, more AY, and some high dose synephrine. This profile looks quite benign, but it surely is not. I have taken all of this and more on a regular basis through mixing other products quite often, and it feels nothing like this. Must be a very precise blend of synergistic ingredients and some high potency extracts going on here. Also, I trust that what is said to be in the bottle...actually is in the bottle. We have all heard about those companies that test negative for active ingredients. I don’t think that is a problem with this one
Thought 5-8mg AY for sure, was definitely surprised.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone compare Thermagize
to Hydrazine?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyliberine has strong estrogen SAR, at least on “paper.” Watch for decreased libido and other signs of an estrogenic effect
Link to any source on that?

I’ve literally never seen any Dynamine anecdotes reporting that.

Also zero issues reported from any testers of this product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Methyliberine has strong estrogen SAR, at least on “paper.” Watch for decreased libido and other signs of an estrogenic effect
I don’t believe that to be true at all from anything I’ve ever seen.

Link to any source on that?

I’ve literally never seen any Dynamine anecdotes reporting that.

Also zero issues reported from any testers of this product.
Never seen anything on that either. It’s a noticeable trend that companies will say things to knock branded ingredients bc they don’t want to go to the expense of using them but I’ve never ever heard anything about that and dynamine.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t believe that to be true at all from anything I’ve ever seen.

Never seen anything on that either. It’s a noticeable trend that companies will say things to knock branded ingredients bc they don’t want to go to the expense of using them but I’ve never ever heard anything about that and dynamine.
Ya no offense (yet) to who posted that but that isn’t how you should come into a new product thread.

Posting a throwaway comment, that brings up something pretty much not seen anywhere (I’ve read a TON on Dynamine), and not post a link?

If you have a concern I’d pose it as a friendly question and reference where your concern comes from.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anyone compare Thermagize
to Hydrazine?
Yes...I use Hydrazine quite often. Had 2 today at work in fact..

They couldn’t feel any more different. You would probably have to take 3 Hydrazine (maybe more) at once to feel as stimmed as you do from 1 capsule of Thermagize XT. The reason I like Hydrazine is for the very subtle yet long lasting energy and mood boost. I always add it to something more potent though to obtain the amount of energy and stimulation I prefer. On another note, Hydrazine is not thermogenic at all and it’s not marketed to be. Thermagize XT definitely got my body heat up on more than a few occasions.

Needless to say, it’s a thermogenic stim bomb vs a smooth and subtle upper :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What paper shows that?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This really the ingredients? Nothing special
Or is it I'm an idiot lol
They are ingredients we see quite commonly, but I have never seen them all dosed this high in a 1 capsule product. Also, 8 of the 10 ingredients function as stimulants on different levels...lots of synergy happening here. This product is truly stacked!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the original post, I had stated that we will not be releasing any ingredient info for at least a week. It does not have Yohimbine HCI in it but I can't discuss anymore than that. I don't respond well to Yohimbine so if you ever see me say I tried or like something, it will never have regular Yohimbine in it because I can't take it. I respond great to Alpha Yohimbine, just not regular Yohimbine.
Great work Steve-arino. Congrats on all your success and the up and coming you will surely get from this one!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This really the ingredients? Nothing special
Or is it I'm an idiot lol
I don't think you're an idiot, I think you may just not be looking at the big picture of how the ingredients work together to produce the result(s) that they do.

As far as your comment that this is nothing special, if you're not impressed by this ingredient panel for a one capsule dosed fat burning energizer I'm not sure what you were/are expecting. (Unless you were expecting ingredients like DMHA or something like that that we do not and will not use in products; and we had said that in all the info about this up front that it had nothing like that in it; and getting 'creative' with new stims now days is a good way to not have a company anymore.) This is by far that strongest one capsule dosed fat burning energizer on the market. As far as strength - we intentionally picked some of the hardest to impress stim junkies on the forums as the people we sent samples to because we already knew it was super strong and wanted to see if it would impress those that nothing seems to ever impress.

Highlights:
- The product has 10 ingredients all at efficacious dosages!
- The product literally has 5 licensed branded ingredients in it!
- Excellent feedback by many of the hardest to impress stim users on these forums.

If you're not impressed by this profile and feedback, either nothing will impress you or you need to try this for yourself and then say that haha (but seriously, only if you really like stims - this product is strong and it seems like you may be underestimating it).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
not miss anything. yes, maybe in stim effect - ec actually not very stimmy long term - but still work. my comment was *only* about claim of "better than ec" in regards fat utilization (and to be fair, he not specify, so may have talked energy only, have to be fair).

you do realize nothing natural (other than banned ma-huang) will beat ec, right? you playing zero sum game with marketing talk. just say "hey, great energy" and be happy. as far as other ingredients shown in clinical studies.... in humans? in lean male athlete humans? better than the most widely studied combo of ec? please post the studies, lol.
BigT was clearly talking about the energy part.

I think you really may be confused bc you're post above is making it seem like you think that BigT is an SNS rep and making that statement on behalf of the company? If that was your thought, you are mistaken - he is actually a rep for a competing company haha.

To reply to your points:
- You said that 'you' implying you're talking to me and the company are playing a zero sum game with marketing talk and telling me/us what to say - I don't know what you're talking about because no one with the company compared it to EC (and maybe you were legitimately confused by BigT's post; so hopefully we've cleared that up bc no reason to be a jerk about it).
- The statement that SNS makes in the Thermagize XT write up that Thermagize XT contains clinically researched key ingredients is 100% accurate because multiple ingredients in the formula have been clinically researched for both energy and fat loss.
- The EC stack by FDA law is a drug because of the Ephedrine; not a supplement.
- SNS is a supplement company; SNS doesn't compare any of its supplements to drugs; even if SNS were to feel that ones of its products were more effective than a drug, it would not directly compare to them bc it is not legal to do so.
- People have stated in their individual opinions that the energy results from Thermagize XT are far stronger than the typical EC dose and I do agree with that from my personal experience with it.

Hopefully this addresses your points and clears those up as I truly have no idea why you decided to reply the way you did to someone stating their individual opinion based on their personal results with a product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermagize XT is now available for sale at a number of retailers including Strong Supplement Shop, A1, and DPS. See respective retailer for individual deals.

See this link for full product write-up and other information:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/

From now until August 31st (or while supplies last) you can use code thermagizext25 for 25% off through the SNS website.
THERMAGIZE XT RENDERING (FRONT).png
Thermagize XT Banner.png
Thermagize XT Banner.png

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thermagize XT is now available for sale at a number of retailers including Strong Supplement Shop, A1, and DPS. See respective retailer for individual deals.

See this link for full product write-up and other information:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/

From now until August 31st (or while supplies last) you can use code thermagizext25 for 25% off through the SNS website.View attachment 185432View attachment 185433View attachment 185433

This product really is a must try for anyone who loves stims. It has such a feel good stun effect. I will be picking up a bottle and running it along side lean edge

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT was clearly talking about the energy part.

I think you really may be confused bc you're post above is making it seem like you think that BigT is an SNS rep and making that statement on behalf of the company? If that was your thought, you are mistaken - he is actually a rep for a competing company haha.

To reply to your points:
- You said that 'you' implying you're talking to me and the company are playing a zero sum game with marketing talk and telling me/us what to say - I don't know what you're talking about because no one with the company compared it to EC (and maybe you were legitimately confused by BigT's post; so hopefully we've cleared that up bc no reason to be a jerk about it).
- The statement that SNS makes in the Thermagize XT write up that Thermagize XT contains clinically researched key ingredients is 100% accurate because multiple ingredients in the formula have been clinically researched for both energy and fat loss.
- The EC stack by FDA law is a drug because of the Ephedrine; not a supplement.
- SNS is a supplement company; SNS doesn't compare any of its supplements to drugs; even if SNS were to feel that ones of its products were more effective than a drug, it would not directly compare to them bc it is not legal to do so.
- People have stated in their individual opinions that the energy results from Thermagize XT are far stronger than the typical EC dose and I do agree with that from my personal experience with it.

Hopefully this addresses your points and clears those up as I truly have no idea why you decided to reply the way you did to someone stating their individual opinion based on their personal results with a product.
lol...I have my affiliation in my signature....if I pump up a SNS product it is because I try and be honest, even if it is a competing brand or product, if it impresses me I will say so!!!

this product impresses me!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're an idiot, I think you may just not be looking at the big picture of how the ingredients work together to produce the result(s) that they do.

As far as your comment that this is nothing special, if you're not impressed by this ingredient panel for a one capsule dosed fat burning energizer I'm not sure what you were/are expecting. (Unless you were expecting ingredients like DMHA or something like that that we do not and will not use in products; and we had said that in all the info about this up front that it had nothing like that in it; and getting 'creative' with new stims now days is a good way to not have a company anymore.) This is by far that strongest one capsule dosed fat burning energizer on the market. As far as strength - we intentionally picked some of the hardest to impress stim junkies on the forums as the people we sent samples to because we already knew it was super strong and wanted to see if it would impress those that nothing seems to ever impress.

Highlights:
- The product has 10 ingredients all at efficacious dosages!
- The product literally has 5 licensed branded ingredients in it!
- Excellent feedback by many of the hardest to impress stim users on these forums.

If you're not impressed by this profile and feedback, either nothing will impress you or you need to try this for yourself and then say that haha (but seriously, only if you really like stims - this product is strong and it seems like you may be underestimating it).

Respect your right thanks I'm just going to have to try it
Something like oxyelite pro
Omg 1 cap of that omg..
But yah no dmaa
I like that fact

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Respect your right thanks I'm just going to have to try it
Something like oxyelite pro
Omg 1 cap of that omg..
But yah no dmaa
I like that fact
For me, it was nothing like OG OxyElite Pro. You would have to take at least 2 of those (if it were still around) at the same time to even get close to this kind of potency.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, it was nothing like OG OxyElite Pro. You would have to take at least 2 of those (if it were still around) at the same time to even get close to this kind of potency.
Damn. Thats a big statement cuz OG Oxy was a dmaa monster... loved that stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m glad you said that. For those that haven’t tried Thermagize, that will sound like a bold statement bc many ppl remember the OG Oxyelite pro to be the gold standard of energy capsules but I absolutely agree with you - that it would’ve took two of them to equal the energy and focus from Thermagize. And I think most that have tried Thermagize would agree.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first one today...Massive chills and sweating within 20 minutes.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh man, the chills are a no go for me. Stick to my EC.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermagize XT is very strong. That’s why the directions state, and other people in the thread have said to take it before a meal, especially the first couple days, especially if you’re stim sensitive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man, the chills are a no go for me. Stick to my EC.
Thermagize is much stronger in terms of energy effect than EC. As with any strong stim, the first couple days using it it should be taken before a meal.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m glad you said that. For those that haven’t tried Thermagize, that will sound like a bold statement bc many ppl remember the OG Oxyelite pro to be the gold standard of energy capsules but I absolutely agree with you - that it would’ve took two of them to equal the energy and focus from Thermagize. And I think most that have tried Thermagize would agree.
I worked at the three letter store during the OEP heyday and we had to “throw away” any open returns. To say I had a stockpile would be an understatement, I have used A LOT of that product. Energy from thermagize IS better, about on par to 3 scooping OG alphamine for me but the thermagize has less sides. The focus is also better than what I’ve ever gotten from ANY stim product that isn’t pharmaceutical.

Everything I mentioned here also caused at least somewhat of a crash. Thermagize did not.

Can’t wait for my DPS order to get here haha