Unanswered SNS Stress & Anxiety Support is Here!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to starting this today. Stress has been really bad lately and want to avoid having to get back on a SSRI again. Also picked up some Growth Factor XT to see if that helps with my sleep (which has been horrible for years).
I really hope this can work as well for you as it has for me.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really hope this can work as well for you as it has for me.
Thanks man! Just took the first one a little bit ago. Really hoping it knocks out the stress from getting a bit behind at work due to the family vacation...and planning for missing another couple weeks soon due to my wife being out of town (staying home to watch the kids).

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have to say... I’ve been using this for about a month now and this is absolutely phenomenal to wind down after work. I take it on somewhat of an empty stomach and the stress from the day just kind of alleviates. It’s nice to be able to enjoy those few hours not worrying about work issues until I get to go back and repeat the next day.
This definitely isn’t getting enough love so highly recommend you give it a go. Cheap and effective.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have to say... I’ve been using this for about a month now and this is absolutely phenomenal to wind down after work. I take it on somewhat of an empty stomach and the stress from the day just kind of alleviates. It’s nice to be able to enjoy those few hours not worrying about work issues until I get to go back and repeat the next day.
This definitely isn’t getting enough love so highly recommend you give it a go. Cheap and effective.
that's an interesting dosing scheme... need to tell my wife to try that out ha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to see this thread get bumped. We've had some awesome feedback but a lot of that and a lot of conversation about it is going on in ElRocks awesome log on it. For anyone that hasn't checked it out:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-stress-anxiety-support-log.312118/

For anyone that's shared feedback in there (or that's used Stress & Anxiety Support in general), we would appreciate it if you would share your feedback in this thread as well so that it can hopefully help others.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This question is about Reduce XT.
Is there any benefits to run Reduce XT on 4 caps/ed instead of three or is it just waste?
Something like this:
One cap upon waking.
One cap 4 hours later.
One cap pre workout at 6:00pm
One cap pre bed at 11:00pm

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there any benefits to run Reduce XT on 4 caps/ed instead of three or is it just waste?
Something like this:
One cap upon waking.
One cap 4 hours later.
Unless your cortisol is completely out of control (and you have bloodwork to prove, at which point you should see a doc) I would say its a waste.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to starting this today. Stress has been really bad lately and want to avoid having to get back on a SSRI again. Also picked up some Growth Factor XT to see if that helps with my sleep (which has been horrible for years).

Anabolic effect really increased my sleep, lots of others reporting the same. It would stack very nicely with the growth factor also. I’ve yet to try the stress and anxiety support but it’s on my list to try very soon. I hope this all works out for you

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Love all sns products. Would love to pick up some for myself, father and gf. If you have a discount code you could pm me that'd be great! And props to you guys once again. Steve is a real nice guy too btw. Appreciate his input a while back.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love all sns products. Would love to pick up some for myself, father and gf. If you have a discount code you could pm me that'd be great! And props to you guys once again. Steve is a real nice guy too btw. Appreciate his input a while back.
Dps10 at guess where (Dps) gets you 10-20% off depending which products and timing (they’ve always got sale, deals and stacks going on)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something like this:
One cap upon waking.
One cap 4 hours later.
In theory you could, but I would go with three caps per day. I think that is likely all that you would need.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone following this thread know that we are running a New Year sale from now thru Jan 4th for 30% off.
Coupon code: newyears30

This code is applicable on the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs websites and even applies to already discounted stacks.

This makes the Stress & Anxiety Support pricing be:

Stress & Anxiety Support - 60 Veg Capsules - Normal Price: 24.99/Sale Price: 17.49
Stress & Anxiety Support - 120 Veg Capsules - Normal Price: 34.99/Sale Price: 24.49

https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/stress-anxiety-support/

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread kind of got buried over time, but I wanted to bump it back up to let everyone know about a promo we have on Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase for the Black Friday Sale.

There's a lot of great feedback on Stress & Anxiety Support in a lot of threads here on AM; hopefully some of those people will share and add their feedback to this thread as well.

KannaEase Stress A1-FlashSale.png