SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My biggest issue in my life is the lack of sleep. I sleep 5-6 hours sun-thurs, 9 or so the other 2 days. I train hard 5 days a week, work 70+hrs, have a wife and kids, etc, so it's the best I can do. It's not good for test levels, plus I'm 47, and I've tested in the low or mid 300 range. I enjoy taking test boosters for the way they make me feel; I may not put on mass, but I FEEL better, and do seem to make better progress with the good ones.

Optimize T makes me feel GOOD. It may be the best sleep aid I've ever used, which is particularly great for me. Over my first bottle, which I'm about to wrap up, I've noticed additional vascularity and minor gains, which might not sound like much, but I don't work out with hypertrophy in mind. I do 3 days of BJJ a week, plus 2 days of kettlebells/pushups. In light of that, I'm very impressed, but most impressive is how I feel: more positive, energetic, and yes, libido is up as well....
Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it so much. And I'm really glad that its helping you get great quality sleep. That's something that is so underestimated by a lot of people.

And I'm glad that you're seeing the other benefits as well. So many people look at test boosters just in terms of gym results and don't think about the main benefits of increased testosterone levels in general are really meant to be more quality of life type benefits like the ones you mentioned - positive mood, increased energy, improved libido, and just overall feeling better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I plan on making this a staple; I'm not sure how long I should stay on with no break, still thinking about that. Keep an eye on Amazon, I'm sure they'll have some soon, if DPS doesn't.
I think that Optimize-T is fine to use as a staple and run long term.

We'll get DPS resupplied as soon as we get it back in stock.

I see that it is listed on Amazon now by a couple of resellers; and there is a good sized Amazon reseller that ordered a lot that should have it listed or be on the listing soon and hopefully will have it priced around 49.99 or less.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I cracked open my second bottle earlier this week. Like someone else mentioned sleep quality is rough right now as I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. That being said I still feel good, and my libido is still higher than what it was prior to starting Optimize T. This is a staple for me moving forward!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cracked open my second bottle earlier this week. Like someone else mentioned sleep quality is rough right now as I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. That being said I still feel good, and my libido is still higher than what it was prior to starting Optimize T. This is a staple for me moving forward!
In a few months I’ll be in the same boat as you with the mini’s… better start stocking and stashing now haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally its the best "T-Booster" Ive ever tried, glad I got 4 bottles. I will be buying more as soon as its available.

What the heck in this is helping so many people with sleep quality?
I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

I mentioned the sleep part in post 259 but it was a long post so I'll recap it a bit here :)

A lot of people have asked about what about or in Optimize-T is helping people to have better, deeper, and more restful sleep.

Most of the time, I always try to answer every question and explain everything about the way that our products work; but in this case, its a bit different.

Before its release, I intentionally didn't mention anything about Optimize-T helping with deeper and more restful sleep. The reason for that was that I wanted to see how good the feedback would come naturally on that without me hyping it for that or putting the thought in people's heads. To me, when you tell someone something to look for, you're planting that mental seed about it. The truer test of how well it works for that is when you don't even mention it and most people experience it :)

The reason that I haven't directly answered the question about what causes Optimize-T to both help people sleep better, feel more rejuvenated, and have a better energy level during the day is that this is one of those cases where I don't want to fully explain it because I don't want to help competing companies replicate it.

It's not just one ingredient & its not just through one pathway. It's complex enough that I could write articles on it and I might one day if I ever find a way to create more hours in the day haha. The word synergy gets used way too often, but this is a case where it really is true in that there is real synergy on the way that certain ingredients in the formula work with others in it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To those who have read Steve’s posts, you’ll know this is something he’s put real thought into and just wants the end result.

As much as a rep’s opinion counts, there’s not many good guys in this industry and he’s one of them (if not the best).

Cheers to enjoying some bonus benefits you didn’t know you needed!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do we know when optimize T will be restocked?
We are hoping within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Strong Supplement Shop didn't order a lot of them, but they do have some left in stock:

Also, we are expecting an Amazon reseller that bought a good amount of them to have them listed in the next few days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To those who have read Steve’s posts, you’ll know this is something he’s put real thought into and just wants the end result.

As much as a rep’s opinion counts, there’s not many good guys in this industry and he’s one of them (if not the best).

Cheers to enjoying some bonus benefits you didn’t know you needed!
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just checked SNS website to see an it's out of stock. Luckily I got 3 bottles left haha...just don't ever want to run out!

Side note, Evomuse has BMP back in stock on their site. Nabbed 3. This combo might be the ultra libido test recomp of the century.