• RockStar
Do cbd things get you high? Srs just thought it was for marketing

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a nootropic ingredient. I'm doing a very detailed write up on it but don't have it completed yet. So in the meantime, here is just the things that made the highlights/supports list:
  • Improved Focus
  • Motivation
  • Mental Energy (Cognitive Energy)
  • Improved Cognitive Function
  • Skin Health
  • Respiratory Health
  • Immune Support
  • Neurogenesis (new neuron formation)
  • Nootropic, Longevity, and Anti-Aging Benefits
There aren't many Sabroxy products available at the moment and the one's that I've seen (no disrespect intended) I feel are very underdosed.

Btw.... your post count just hit 666 - reply or post something haha
I picked up a bottle of this from a popular noot store just to give it a try. If the dosage is legit, what’s a good starting point to add on to my caffeine, Bronkaid cocktail?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delta8 and Delta9 are more taken by some for that reason.

CBD doesn't.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I picked up a bottle of this from a popular noot store just to give it a try. If the dosage is legit, what’s a good starting point to add on to my caffeine, Bronkaid cocktail?
That's one reason I'm hesitant to want to talk about it bc I don't ever want to steer anyone in a heavily underdosed direction and in my opinion, the one I believe you're talking about is dosed very low. The dosage I like is 300 mg.

But this isn't the type of thing that is probably going to do a lot extra if adding it to a caffeine/Bronkaid combo because its not an energizer at all. It depends on individual response, but the energy aspect from the Bronkaid depending on how it affects you may overpower the nootropic aspect.

I like it in addition to Focus XT bc with Focus XT you already have your nootropic bases covered. So it allows other nootropics a foundation to work better off of.

And the nootropics with stimulants part above - that's also why we don't use more stims in Focus XT bc the amount of caffeine we use is in there to help the nootropics work better. Going super high on it could overpower some nootropic benefits and turn it into more of a stim product than a nootropic one.

I hope that makes sense.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's one reason I'm hesitant to want to talk about it bc I don't ever want to steer anyone in a heavily underdosed direction and in my opinion, the one I believe you're talking about is dosed very low. The dosage I like is 300 mg.

But this isn't the type of thing that is probably going to do a lot extra if adding it to a caffeine/Bronkaid combo because its not an energizer at all. It depends on individual response, but the energy aspect from the Bronkaid depending on how it affects you may overpower the nootropic aspect.

I like it in addition to Focus XT bc with Focus XT you already have your nootropic bases covered. So it allows other nootropics a foundation to work better off of.

And the nootropics with stimulants part above - that's also why we don't use more stims in Focus XT bc the amount of caffeine we use is in there to help the nootropics work better. Going super high on it could overpower some nootropic benefits and turn it into more of a stim product than a nootropic one.

I hope that makes sense.
Yes sir, thank you

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I hope that makes sense.
I just looked and the dosage is 100mg per tab

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not even in the slightest. That’s the diff between just the cbd and something with a legit amount of THC (which is the psychoactive component)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I hope that makes sense.
So I took 300mg and I will obviously need to give it more chances but I feel like my focus was better. I took it with my morning caffeine/Bronkaid