sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS has it available at a great price - 28.79 after using the discount code on the product page:

On our end, we will be releasing a new, slightly updated version of Lean Edge in the next couple of months.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
DPS has it available at a great price - 28.79 after using the discount code on the product page:

On our end, we will be releasing a new, slightly updated version of Lean Edge in the next couple of months.
I hope it doesn't take too long. I also hope you keep the 1000mg of CLA, Tri-Carnitine, green tea extract, Gymnema Sylvestre, Grains of Paradise, & Capsicum.

Any hints on what's going to be in the new formula? Is it going to cost around the same amount?

Also, do you have the old page for the SNS Lean Edge archived? I was recommending it to a friend and I wanted to show him all the benefits of using the supplement, but now the page is gone, I can't find it anywhere.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope it doesn't take too long. I also hope you keep the 1000mg of CLA, Tri-Carnitine, green tea extract, Gymnema Sylvestre, Grains of Paradise, & Capsicum.

Any hints on what's going to be in the new formula? Is it going to cost around the same amount?

Also, do you have the old page for the SNS Lean Edge archived? I was recommending it to a friend and I wanted to show him all the benefits of using the supplement, but now the page is gone, I can't find it anywhere.
I don't have any way to make the page publicly viewable again; I apologize. The Lean Edge intro thread on here had the write up and a lot of information on it.

The cost of the new formula should be the same.

The only thing coming out of the formula that you listed is the CLA and the dosages will actually be increasing on a couple of the things you mentioned :)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't have any way to make the page publicly viewable again; I apologize. The Lean Edge intro thread on here had the write up and a lot of information on it.
I don't suppose you could link me to that thread?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The cost of the new formula should be the same.

The only thing coming out of the formula that you listed is the CLA and the dosages will actually be increasing on a couple of the things you mentioned :)
is the prickly ash bark staying around? This is one ingredient I’ve never tried

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't suppose you could link me to that thread?
He posted the link for you. Thank you.

Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is the prickly ash bark staying around? This is one ingredient I’ve never tried
It's definitely staying. Great ingredient in my opinion.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish I hadn't made this thread. Now I was trying to find some for my friend, and almost everyone it's sold out except DPS. I think everyone went out and stocked up on it. 😢

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I hadn't made this thread. Now I was trying to find some for my friend, and almost everyone it's sold out except DPS. I think everyone went out and stocked up on it.
Pick it up from dps ASAP before you lose that too lol

2 for $58 it’s heck of a deal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish I hadn't made this thread. Now I was trying to find some for my friend, and almost everyone it's sold out except DPS. I think everyone went out and stocked up on it. 😢
I think that most places were out or almost out anyway. I would expect DPS to be out soon; I'm kind of surprised they hadn't already been out of it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean edge + thermagize XT = Os the best damn fat burning stim stack out there

I can’t run thermagize .. but have few pple on it at gym and seeing great results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lean edge + thermagize XT = Os the best damn fat burning stim stack out there

I can’t run thermagize .. but have few pple on it at gym and seeing great results.
Thermagize is a heavy hitter for sure. I enjoy it. Feel like it's at just the right level of high stim for when I'm really dragging.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thermagize XT was way too strong for me. I know others enjoy the intense stim feeling, but it's too much I'm a lightweight I guess lol. I have a bottle with 59 caps if anyone wants it for reasonably cheap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thermagize XT was way too strong for me. I know others enjoy the intense stim feeling, but it's too much I'm a lightweight I guess lol. I have a bottle with 59 caps if anyone wants it for reasonably cheap.
Would suggest putting it up in the supplement auction section... someone will def take it off your hands ha

JStats

Awards
So should I start stocking up on Lean Edge 😳 also why is Thermagize sold out almost everywhere. I can’t get hold of any in the UK?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would suggest putting it up in the supplement auction section... someone will def take it off your hands ha
So should I start stocking up on Lean Edge 😳 also why is Thermagize sold out almost everywhere. I can’t get hold of any in the UK?
thanks to covid absolutely crushing the supply lines (which were particularly hard hit in regards to many of the licensed/branded ingredients SNS formulas tend to use) it has been a real struggle to keep things in stock. Most are getting back into stock but again are selling quick and still hard to refill thanks to a combo now of behind mfg facilities as well as the continued supply issues

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you want the version with CLA, then it might pay to grab an extra bottle or 2, however it will stay in circulation with an updated formula.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

thanks to covid absolutely crushing the supply lines (which were particularly hard hit in regards to many of the licensed/branded ingredients SNS formulas tend to use) it has been a real struggle to keep things in stock. Most are getting back into stock but again are selling quick and still hard to refill thanks to a combo now of behind mfg facilities as well as the continued supply issues
I can only imagine. I ordered something from AUS. It waited a week at the airport in AUS and now has been two weeks in customs on the US side. I can only imagine attempting to compile a list of ingredients, and the branded you cannot source when supplier A is out of it, and having to then wait for a spot at the manufacturers line.

Thermagize was too strong for me BUT did NOT make me feel shitty as some due. I took another companies pre the other day and I skipped my workout and laid on the couch as I felt so poor. Thermagize was clean feeling just too much of a good thing for me.

Lean Edge is great and I look forward to it's return!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thermagize was too strong for me BUT did NOT make me feel shitty as some due. I took another companies pre the other day and I skipped my workout and laid on the couch as I felt so poor. Thermagize was clean feeling just too much of a good thing for me.
This is pretty much right in line with most of the feedback that we got when the first few bottles went out to trial... lots of stim junkies saying it hit just right and most of the "less heavy" users saying it hit like a ton of bricks but not unpleasant... just more than was needed ha. I like it myself but def not right after a stim break or something. For me its the ultimate "final stage of a cut" additional cuz by that point Im typically running on stims and hope anyways haha

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want the version with CLA, then it might pay to grab an extra bottle or 2, however it will stay in circulation with an updated formula.
So you're taking the CLA out of the formula? How come?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not SNS but it takes up considerable amount of room, is not the full dose needed, and is less popular than it once was. It might also be an issue with obtaining the powder at the moment. I personally am happy to see it go as I was not taking additional CLA to obtain a full-dose and would prefer to see the cost/space go towards other ingredients. A welcome change IMO.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does CLA even do ****? I mean that was the one thing in Lean Edge I was like does it even need to be in this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not SNS but it takes up considerable amount of room, is not the full dose needed, and is less popular than it once was. It might also be an issue with obtaining the powder at the moment. I personally am happy to see it go as I was not taking additional CLA to obtain a full-dose and would prefer to see the cost/space go towards other ingredients. A welcome change IMO.
Does CLA even do ****? I mean that was the one thing in Lean Edge I was like does it even need to be in this?
I'm going to reply to all three posts at one time since they are all related.

I think that CLA is a good ingredient that works better for some people than others. It gets some negative talk on AM sometimes but I really think a lot of that is unjustified. It isn't a miracle ingredient like some companies used to claim but I think its a good ingredient for a lot of people.

The reason that we took it out is it allowed us to reduce the # of capsules per day that need to be taken and we wanted to increase the dosages of a couple of other things but not have to increase the price so it worked out to do so.

We are getting ready to get CLA Xtreme back in stock in the next couple of weeks (a lot of online retailers still have stock anyway) and its a great option that allows you to take the proper dose of CLA at a great price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We should hopefully have Thermagize XT back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to reply to all three posts at one time since they are all related.

I think that CLA is a good ingredient that works better for some people than others. It gets some negative talk on AM sometimes but I really think a lot of that is unjustified. It isn't a miracle ingredient like some companies used to claim but I think its a good ingredient for a lot of people.

The reason that we took it out is it allowed us to reduce the # of capsules per day that need to be taken and we wanted to increase the dosages of a couple of other things but not have to increase the price so it worked out to do so.

We are getting ready to get CLA Xtreme back in stock in the next couple of weeks (a lot of online retailers still have stock anyway) and its a great option that allows you to take the proper dose of CLA at a great price.
I hope I did not come across as bashing CLA. I do think the ingredient has merit as after all it's the reason everyone is so pro grassfed beef/milk, it increase the CLA and omega-3 content.

IMO most people never run a high enough dose and do not run CLA long enough. I keep meaning to attempt something along these lines:

JStats

Awards
We should hopefully have Thermagize XT back in stock within the next couple of weeks.
Thanks mate.
Do you know anywhere that’s still shipping it to the UK? I seen some on Supplement Warehouse but I’ve never ordered from there so I’m sceptical!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope I did not come across as bashing CLA. I do think the ingredient has merit as after all it's the reason everyone is so pro grassfed beef/milk, it increase the CLA and omega-3 content.

IMO most people never run a high enough dose and do not run CLA long enough. I keep meaning to attempt something along these lines:

I didn't take you as bashing CLA.

I think that one of the reasons why CLA gets talked down about some is because some companies over promoted it and some people that try it are expecting a miracle pill rather than just a good supplement. I definitely think it works good for some people and great for some people but it is meant to be used consistently for best results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks mate.
Do you know anywhere that’s still shipping it to the UK? I seen some on Supplement Warehouse but I’ve never ordered from there so I’m sceptical!
They are a legit retailer. I'm just surprised they still have any in stock. You may just want to send them an email first to make sure they really have some in stock and that it isn't just an error with the listing that it says available.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fact that you cannot "feel" CLA hurts it as well. Everything has to either tingle or stimulate you these days otherwise, "I don't feel it working." Dear lord.

CBD was also grossly overstated as to it's benefits. The stuff works very well but hype always over-promises on supplements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The fact that you cannot "feel" CLA hurts it as well. Everything has to either tingle or stimulate you these days otherwise, "I don't feel it working." Dear lord.

CBD was also grossly overstated as to it's benefits. The stuff works very well but hype always over-promises on supplements.
I agree. I think the 'not being able to feel it' hurts a lot of great stimulant free fat loss ingredients.

And yeah, CBD has its benefits but its so overpromoted its ridiculous.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. I think the 'not being able to feel it' hurts a lot of great stimulant free fat loss ingredients.

And yeah, CBD has its benefits but its so overpromoted its ridiculous.
CBD also has so many quality issues from one brand to the next that people try some cheap crap from the quicky mart and then label CBD as useless. The same thing happens with low-quality herbs and other products often found at the big box stores.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CBD also has so many quality issues from one brand to the next that people try some cheap crap from the quicky mart and then label CBD as useless. The same thing happens with low-quality herbs and other products often found at the big box stores.
I think (this is just my opinion) that while some people respond fine to regular cheap CBD, there is a group of people that respond better to some types or others. For example, I know people that have said that NextCBD isn't any better than others but I have a family member that no other type had helped at all but then NextCBD has worked great for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS & Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales are now live.

Save 30% on all products, including already discounted stacks!

Code: blackfriday