sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think there would really be any benefit though in going above what would already be considered an intensive dose? It looks like to me as though 3-6 capsules would be quite sufficient. I would think the law of diminished returns may come into play..
I think that 3 to 6 capsules is sufficient but I don't think there would be any diminished returns at higher dosing. Vitamin C, Elderberry/Sambucus, and Black Currant have all been used and studied at some pretty high dosages.

nump

Awards
Do you think there would really be any benefit though in going above what would already be considered an intensive dose? It looks like to me as though 3-6 capsules would be quite sufficient. I would think the law of diminished returns may come into play..
I got paranoid and upped the dose, thinking more is better. I might just finish this bottle at 10 per day, then go back down to 6 with the rest. I'll still buy more though since its a staple for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that 3 to 6 capsules is sufficient but I don't think there would be any diminished returns at higher dosing. Vitamin C, Elderberry/Sambucus, and Black Currant have all been used and studied at some pretty high dosages.
Vitamin C for sure...

I definitely see what your saying, but I tend to think the cumulative effects of the extracts should be considered as well. Maybe you aren’t giving the formula enough credit :)

Im excited to start! I should log it..:LOL:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vitamin C for sure...

I definitely see what your saying, but I tend to think the cumulative effects of the extracts should be considered as well. Maybe you aren’t giving the formula enough credit :)

Im excited to start! I should log it..
I agree that the cumulative effect is significant. I just also think on the other side of things how now is such a critical time for people to think about their immune system health. We really all should all the time but its an aspect of health that a lot of people ignore until there are scary reminders not to.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got paranoid and upped the dose, thinking more is better. I might just finish this bottle at 10 per day, then go back down to 6 with the rest. I'll still buy more though since its a staple for me.
I think the idea of a loading phase sounds like a winning plan anyway (y)
I agree that the cumulative effect is significant. I just also think on the other side of things how now is such a critical time for people to think about their immune system health. We really all should all the time but its an aspect of health that a lot of people ignore until there are scary reminders not to.
Isn't that the truth!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some of this today for me and my wife. Ours kids bring home way too much stuff from school and daycare. Seems like we're always cycling through colds/flus in our house. Since my kids are a little too young to swallow capsules, I recently started them on some gummies with eldeberry, zinc, vitamin c and vitamin d.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered some of this today for me and my wife. Ours kids bring home way too much stuff from school and daycare. Seems like we're always cycling through colds/flus in our house. Since my kids are a little too young to swallow capsules, I recently started them on some gummies with eldeberry, zinc, vitamin c and vitamin d.
That's great to hear. And I wish we could do this product in gummies too but the amount of active ingredients is too high to fit in them.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great to hear. And I wish we could do this product in gummies too but the amount of active ingredients is too high to fit in them.
Yeah, plus kids can be very picky about taste. Might be difficult to mask all those ingredients.

On a side note, any updates on when the new sleep product might be released (sorry if this was already discussed in another thread and I missed it)?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about syrup form?
Not a bad idea. It might still be difficult to mask the taste that way but at least I'd have the option to take the same approach as I do with medicine that tastes bad (fill a syringe and shoot it in their mouths). :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about syrup form?
Not a bad idea. It might still be difficult to mask the taste that way but at least I'd have the option to take the same approach as I do with medicine that tastes bad (fill a syringe and shoot it in their mouths). :)
It takes very large minimum runs to do a syrup formulation and the amount of active ingredients in this would still likely be hard to get in a small liquid serving size. A lot of the things you see in syrup forms are either from large companies, stock formulas at liquid vendors, or in way too many cases people/companies making the stuff themselves which is almost always not GMP compliant.

It is something we may can look into doing as the product popularity grows but it would be down the road. I'm all for it if we ever can though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, plus kids can be very picky about taste. Might be difficult to mask all those ingredients.

On a side note, any updates on when the new sleep product might be released (sorry if this was already discussed in another thread and I missed it)?
It's in production now. I hate to give ETA's because nothing in this industry ever happens on time and then people a lot of times wind up upset at the companies for giving them and being wrong. I would say best guess its a month out BUT I could be wrong. It's a great formula and I'm looking forward to it myself.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's in production now. I hate to give ETA's because nothing in this industry ever happens on time and then people a lot of times wind up upset at the companies for giving them and being wrong. I would say best guess its a month out BUT I could be wrong. It's a great formula and I'm looking forward to it myself.
Great! Thanks for the update.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

As a kid I couldn’t swallow pills and I used to have to dump things into applesauce or yogurt. The thicker the better (pudding would be a sure fire child pleaser too ha)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Especially with every company slowing or stopping I expect any guess to be totally fruitless at this point since the whole world has slowed down

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Especially with every company slowing or stopping I expect any guess to be totally fruitless at this point since the whole world has slowed down
Luckily for us we already have the raw materials for a lot of the things we have in production. It definitely will effect some things in long run if things don't get back to normal soon, especially on the supplier end though.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered. Should arrive next week.

Do you recommend 6 caps/ day or can I start with less and then take more if I notice symptoms ?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Do you recommend 6 caps/ day or can I start with less and then take more if I notice symptoms ?
Unless you feel you are at a higher risk I'd do the 3 caps per day then up if you feel anything coming on (this is my approach).

When family/friends are sick I'd up it if I feel I'll be around them or during heavy flu season times.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pick this up with cheap vit C .. for elders maybe start at 6 caps .. for us healthy young individuals 3.

i just picked up boat loads to hands out to my family members who are scared shyt less from this virus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Under normal circumstances I would say 3 caps per day and then 6 if you start to notice symptoms.

Now with everything going on, and this is just my opinion, I would suggest 6 per day to anyone that is elderly, has a weak immune system, or works or is active in any type of profession or situation where you come in contact with many people.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Under normal circumstances I would say 3 caps per day and then 6 if you start to notice symptoms.

Now with everything going on, and this is just my opinion, I would suggest 6 per day to anyone that is elderly, has a weak immune system, or works or is active in any type of profession or situation where you come in contact with many people.
I received my bottle last night and started my six pills per day in divided doses (AM, PM). My GF hasn’t started yet, but I keep harassing her about it. She wants to do it and say she will, but she is not a supplement enthusiast like myself. :D

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the feedback. I thought 6 caps was the dose on the label. It arrived today and it’s only 3.

I’ll start with 2 in the morning, 1 in the early afternoon and leave it at that

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the feedback. I thought 6 caps was the dose on the label. It arrived today and it’s only 3.

I’ll start with 2 in the morning, 1 in the early afternoon and leave it at that
Regular use would be 3 capsules 1 to 2 times per day. Most people I think do use 6 per day during this time of year when colds and flu are rampant; and especially with everything going on right now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is the supplement facts with directions for anyone following along:
Immune Support XT (SUPP FACTS) v2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just a heads up for anyone looking, A1 is currently offering an immune/anxiety bundle (2x SNS Immune Support XT, 1x SNS Stress & Anxiety Support) for $49.95

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick review :

i felt a lil cold coming in and was coughing my lungs out for 2 days even with my usual dayquil/nyquil .. added this supplement and def noticed a difference from day1 of using this.

cough gone and breathing much better, very underrated product which only gets think about when you get sick lol ( im guilty of it )