sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s the new test booster coming along? Been couple moths since I last mentioned it. @sns8778
The formula and labels have been done for a long time. It's just been getting it into the production lineup. We only use GMP compliant contract manufacturing facilities and we get x amount of production runs of product per week. One of the reasons that sometimes things don't come out when I want or expect is that they may get bumped back due to trying to keep existing products in stock. Optimize-T is in the current next allotment of ten products (I hope that makes sense) so unless we have to bump other things in front of it, it should be within the next couple of weeks :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reports of it being harmful to the prostate?
No, I'm not sure what you would have any impression that it would be?

Furosap is one of the few clinically researched Fenugreek extracts and has been shown in clinical studies to increase both testosterone and free testosterone and there were no noted side effects in the studies.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, I'm not sure what you would have any impression that it would be?

Furosap is one of the few clinically researched Fenugreek extracts and has been shown in clinical studies to increase both testosterone and free testosterone and there were no noted side effects in the studies.
Thanks for your prompt reply

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CubsFan312 here is the write up and you might feel users feedback here

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Furosap XT is available now and is shipping out to retailers.

SNS Website Price is 32.99

Save 30% off thru June 1st with coupon code: memorialday30 which makes your price be 23.09 ea.

A1 supplements has a good deal on it. Are they a good company to deal with? Don't know much about them

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A1 supplements has a good deal on it. Are they a good company to deal with? Don't know much about them
A1 is great .. have bought few times from there and thanks for the heads up .. additional 15% off from them is a great deal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Love me some coupon code😀
Def same here .. hopefully they stock up on Anacyclus too, that sold out quick
both great products and i just tried the code and it works , leave out the "!" only FB15

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
both great products and i just tried the code and it works , leave out the "!" only FB15
Couldn't get the code to work at first because they had put ! behind the FB15

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A1 is a good reputable retailer. I like them myself.

We are out of Anacyclus ourselves but hope to be restocked in the next couple of weeks.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Started hearing about furosap about 3 months ago. Amazon had it for 38 dollars for 30 caps. Bought a bottle, free shipping I like, tried one, made me a little aggressive. Stopped, then started up again after reading up info SNS put out here. Don't get the aggression anymore, but damn that **** works. I'll be 66 in about a week. And believe me wifey likes it!! Had to stock up after seeing A1's deal. This stuff is legit. Been stacking with m test. Makes me feel like a banty rooster

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started hearing about furosap about 3 months ago. Amazon had it for 38 dollars for 30 caps. Bought a bottle, free shipping I like, tried one, made me a little aggressive. Stopped, then started up again after reading up info SNS put out here. Don't get the aggression anymore, but damn that **** works. I'll be 66 in about a week. And believe me wifey likes it!! Had to stock up after seeing A1's deal. This stuff is legit. Been stacking with m test. Makes me feel like a banty rooster
Thank you for the feedback. That's great to hear.

It is definitely a great stack with M-Test.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the feedback. That's great to hear.

It is definitely a great stack with M-Test.
Will you be replenishing A1's stock anytime soon? Would love to get a couple more bottles at their low price before that deal goes away

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will you be replenishing A1's stock anytime soon? Would love to get a couple more bottles at their low price before that deal goes away
Sorry i didn't knew about this earlier .. but DPS has it for $23.19 currently .. another great retailer imo and plenty of people shop there.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tribulus was not increasing testosterone in none of the studies. Beside maybe the one done by the maker of Tribestan.
Yeah but it defiantly is great for libido though so probably a good addition in pct.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They didn't put any on their last order but I'll contact them and let them know I've been asked when they will get more back in stock :)

Also, to give everyone a bit of a heads up, we are getting low ourselves but have more in production so if we do run out, it hopefully won't be for any longer than a couple of weeks.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They didn't put any on their last order but I'll contact them and let them know I've been asked when they will get more back in stock :)

Also, to give everyone a bit of a heads up, we are getting low ourselves but have more in production so if we do run out, it hopefully won't be for any longer than a couple of weeks.
Thanks