Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Amino Energizer
Endurance, Muscular Recovery, Focus, & Energy

Are You Ready for a More Complete Amino Energizer?

5 Grams Leucine Enriched Amino9™

125 MG. Caffeine

125 Mg. TeaCrine™ for Long Lasting Energy

Sugar Free & Great Tasting!

SNS Energized Aminos take the category of amino energizers to a whole new level. Instead of putting together random amino acid proprietary blends like some competitors, SNS Energized Aminos utilize revolutionary Leucine enriched Amino9™, a clinically substantiated blend of the nine essential amino acids. SNS Energized Aminos also include clinically studied Teacrine™ for long lasting energy.

Energized Aminos Highlights:
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy & Focus
  • Supports Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Improved Endurance & Muscular Recovery
  • 125 mg. of Caffeine Per Serving from All Natural Sources
  • 125 mg. TeaCrine™ Per Serving for Long Lasting Energy
  • 5 Grams of Amino9™ - a Revolutionary Clinically Validated Leucine Enriched Amino Acid Blend Delivering All 9 Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s)
  • EAA’s Have Been Shown to Stimulate Protein Synthesis
  • EAA’s Have Been Shown to Have Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Benefits
  • Supports Lean Muscle Retention When Dieting
  • Sugar Free & Great Tasting
SNS Energized Aminos come in an ever expanding variety of delicious flavors and can be stacked with a wide variety of other SNS products for improved, synergistic results.

Can Be Used Pre-Workout, Post Workout,
or Anytime an Amino Acid Energy Boost is Desired

-----------------------------------------------------------

Key Ingredients:

Amino9®:
Many brands that offer amino energizers put together blends that are basically constructed to keep cost down in every way possible to maximize profits rather than to deliver the proper amounts or ratios of amino acids needed for the best results – that’s not SNS’s style. SNS Energized Aminos utilize the power of Amino9™ to deliver optimal results.

Amino9® is a clinically substantiated, unique, and powerful essential amino acid (EAA) blend that that contains all nine of the essential amino acids. This amino acid blend supports optimal muscle protein synthesis and is designed to help those leading an active lifestyle improve lean muscle, strength, endurance, recovery, and body composition.

When it comes to building or retaining lean muscle, the difference between muscle building (anabolism) and muscle breakdown (catabolism) is called Net Protein Balance (NPB). A high NPB indicates that you’re building muscle. Amino9® has been clinically shown to boost muscle protein balance by increasing anabolism and limiting catabolism.

Amino9® contains all three BCAA’s but also the extra 6 additional EAA’s because while BCAA’s alone have been shown in multiple studies to increase muscle protein synthesis, complementing them with all of the EAA’s has been shown to have a much better effect (up to 50% better MPS effect than BCAA’s alone).

Caffeine (from natural sources):
Caffeine is a staple ingredient in most amino energizers and energy products and for good reason. Caffeine has been shown to support energy, fat loss, mental focus, mood support, cognitive ability, & exercise performance.

The problem is that too many energy products and amino energizers stop with just caffeine and while this may be enough for some users, SNS Energized Aminos are designed for people that want more – and it achieves this goal by utilizing caffeine but also adding other ingredients that are synergistic with caffeine to deliver a more fast acting, long lasting energy experience.

Theacrine:
Theacrine is a unique supplement that is known for its ability to act as a potent, long lasting stimulant and for its mood enhancing benefits. Common user feedback on Theacrine includes long lasting energy and alertness and mood support.

The mood enhancing benefits of Theacrine are thought to be linked to its ability to elevate dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine is one of the primary neurotransmitters responsible for controlling pleasure centers in the brain.

Theacrine is chemically similar to caffeine but is very different in that its benefits have been shown to last for a longer period of time and also because there doesn’t seem to be the tolerance build up associated with caffeine.

Green Tea Extract:
Green Tea Extract, primarily through its active constituent EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), is perhaps one of the most widely known energy and fat burning ingredients on the market. It has a variety of well-established fat loss effects including reducing the absorption of dietary lipids (fat) and modulating their subsequent metabolism, increasing glucose utilization, increased oxidization of fatty acids, and lipolysis (releasing stored fat).

If you drink green tea, you may be asking yourself why you haven’t seen much, if any fat loss? The reason for this is likely two-fold. One, you would have to drink a lot of green tea to get the amount of EGCG possible through supplementation. Two, many people that drink green tea sweeten it with a variety of sugar-based sweeteners and the increased calories and sugars offset the potential fat loss benefits. SNS Energized Aminos are sugar free & great tasting!

SNS Energized Aminos
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Amino Energizer

Energized Aminos (GroupRenderSet) - smaller.png

Energized Aminos (Pink Star Candy)Supp Facts v2.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That price is amazing for a complete eaa product! WOW

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Very competitive price and a very nice profile!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flavors sounds delicious ..cant wait to get my hands on mango tea

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ya I was waiting to see the price, but figured it would be competitive.

$20ish at DPS too.

Considering this actually has branded EAA as well is pretty sweet.
Definitely is good bang for buck. I typically pass on aminos because the products are usually priced out of my budget for consistent usage. At the current price, I can justify using them again

luckuyguy

Awards
Is the 125mg the total yield of theacrine or is it 40% of 125mg (50mg)?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna take til tomorrow to probably update this, today was tough haha

2 total scoops today and it was solid. Boost in mental acuity and performance.

Edit: I thought this was my log hahaha 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is the 125mg the total yield of theacrine or is it 40% of 125mg (50mg)?
Tasteless Teacrine should be 40% so I'd assume 50mg, but I'll let SNS confirm.
That is correct. It's impossible to use regular TeaCrine and have something taste good. Plus, 50 mg. is the perfect amount for the amount of Caffeine in Energized Aminos.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gonna take til tomorrow to probably update this, today was tough haha

2 total scoops today and it was solid. Boost in mental acuity and performance.

Edit: I thought this was my log hahaha 🤦‍♂️
Ha. No worries, feel free to share any thoughts here too. The more feedback in here, the more it helps people decide to try them. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very nice profile. Pink star candy sounds interesting.
All three flavors are very good. I think the Pink Star Candy will be a favorite overall; I like them all but am absolutely in love with the Strawberry Limeade bc I'm a huge fan of Limeade in general.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Finally got around to picking a tub up of this stuff and I really like it! I've always been a fan of using BCAAs (just as much for flavor as anything) but have completely cut out pre-workouts in recent years only using a cup of coffee sometimes. This is the perfect middle ground. I like to sip on it late afternoon before I get off work so I'm ready to go for the training when I get off, the teacrine is great for this. This is actually my first experience with teacrine and the seemingly "time released" energy is fantastic for those long workouts.

I'm currently using the pink star candy and like it, will be trying strawberry limeade next. I will say I am partial to blue raspberry so I'll throw in my two cents for that as a future flavor maybe :). Good product from a solid company, I like what I am seeing from SNS and will definitely be a returning customer.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got around to picking a tub up of this stuff and I really like it! I've always been a fan of using BCAAs (just as much for flavor as anything) but have completely cut out pre-workouts in recent years only using a cup of coffee sometimes. This is the perfect middle ground. I like to sip on it late afternoon before I get off work so I'm ready to go for the training when I get off, the teacrine is great for this. This is actually my first experience with teacrine and the seemingly "time released" energy is fantastic for those long workouts.

I'm currently using the pink star candy and like it, will be trying strawberry limeade next. I will say I am partial to blue raspberry so I'll throw in my two cents for that as a future flavor maybe :). Good product from a solid company, I like what I am seeing from SNS and will definitely be a returning customer.
Great review and i agree totally .. SNS did a great job with flavoring on all.

Mango ice tea is still my fav .. esp with summer coming gonna be enjoying it alot
Pink star is actually pretty good - it took me couple servings and found out that i needed more then 12oz water for my likely
Starwberry Limeade actually just took that couple hours agao before working out with new Vasoforce XT

sometimes ill do intra and sometimes i throw it down as pre ..great bcaa/eaa energy product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you like it. I think that Energized Aminos is one of our best products that just doesn't seem to get a lot of talk on here for some reason. It's great for morning or afternoon energy, as a pre-workout, and intra, or rally anytime someone needs energy.

I love Teacrine as well. I love Energized Aminos and we also have Teacrine in Focus XT.

I'm glad you like the Pink Star Candy. That's a very popular flavor. My favorite is the Strawberry Limeade - I love limeade. The Mango Iced Tea really does taste like Mango Iced Tea so that's a good one for people that like that flavor.

We would love to do some new flavors in this. The original plan had been to try to get sales up on it a little before introducing a new flavor but may be open to doing a couple to try to get some attention on the product.

Blue Raspberry - do you prefer a sweet or tart type Blue Raz? I like tart myself but also I like the Icee type blue raspberry flavor too.

If we were to do another additional flavor in addition to Blue Raz, any suggestions? (I'd love opinions from anyone on this)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be buying tonight as soon as I get off work
Awesome. Let us know what you think when you try it. It's a great product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be buying tonight as soon as I get off work
You won't be disappointed. I never thought I would enjoy a stimmed amino product but this has become an absolute staple for me. The versatility that comes with the way it hits (clean, clear, focused, and not too high stim) is just perfect for either a quick pick-me-up or an additional boost to either a low or non-stim pre workout.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you like it. I think that Energized Aminos is one of our best products that just doesn't seem to get a lot of talk on here for some reason. It's great for morning or afternoon energy, as a pre-workout, and intra, or rally anytime someone needs energy.

I love Teacrine as well. I love Energized Aminos and we also have Teacrine in Focus XT.

I'm glad you like the Pink Star Candy. That's a very popular flavor. My favorite is the Strawberry Limeade - I love limeade. The Mango Iced Tea really does taste like Mango Iced Tea so that's a good one for people that like that flavor.

We would love to do some new flavors in this. The original plan had been to try to get sales up on it a little before introducing a new flavor but may be open to doing a couple to try to get some attention on the product.

Blue Raspberry - do you prefer a sweet or tart type Blue Raz? I like tart myself but also I like the Icee type blue raspberry flavor too.

If we were to do another additional flavor in addition to Blue Raz, any suggestions? (I'd love opinions from anyone on this)
I personally like the sweet blue raspberry flavoring. The Pink Star Candy has some tart to it (which is fine I like it), and I'm assuming the Strawberry Limeade is probably a little tart as well? That is one reason I like the sweeter alternative, just to mix it up. Either would be fine though, I just really like that flavor! As far as other flavors, maybe a grape? That can be hit or miss with some products, but if done right grape can be really good too. I hope these continue to catch on, great little gem for a really good price.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be all over a delicious grape flavor or that grape / lime Focus XT Alien flavor ported over.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK my brothers. Who has tasted these three yummy looking flavors?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally like the sweet blue raspberry flavoring. The Pink Star Candy has some tart to it (which is fine I like it), and I'm assuming the Strawberry Limeade is probably a little tart as well? That is one reason I like the sweeter alternative, just to mix it up. Either would be fine though, I just really like that flavor! As far as other flavors, maybe a grape? That can be hit or miss with some products, but if done right grape can be really good too. I hope these continue to catch on, great little gem for a really good price.
The Strawberry Limeade to me tastes just like a real strawberry limeade. It's tart, but not too tart.

Blue Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors too.

We have a Grape Limeade Focus XT flavor that a lot of people like so that's one we could definitely do. People seem to really like all of the Alien Series Focus XT flavors - Storming Grape Limeade, Green Apple Abduction, & Little Green Mango Pineapple.

And thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm surprised it hasn't caught on better myself. ON Amino Energy is one of the best selling supplements on the market and I feel that Energized Aminos has a much better amino acid complex and provides much better long lasting energy.

I also thought of trying something really unique with a flavor of this, something like maybe Matcha Green Tea or something.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be all over a delicious grape flavor or that grape / lime Focus XT Alien flavor ported over.
Grape can be hard to get right by itself on something like this but I was thinking the Grape Limeade flavor from the Focus XT Alien Series too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All three flavors are great.

Pink Star Candy resembles a pink starburst type flavor. It has a bit of sweet and a bit of tanginess to it. And you can really change the flavor by the amount of water you use.

Strawberry Limeade is my personal favorite but I love limeade so I'm biased on that. But its a great flavor.

Mango Iced Tea tastes just like Mango Iced Tea so its one of those things where if you like Mango Iced Tea you'll love it because it really does taste like it.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Orange cooler or lemonade punch!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought about a tang type flavor myself.

Lemonade punch is unique, never thought about mixing those flavors. I like blue raspberry lemonade too.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did not end up purchasing this last night after work but I have been researching on what I have available. Going to do the strawberry lime. I am super excited to try this out

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that a grape flavor would be a nice chance to the normal flavs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pomegranate!
i love the fruit itself .. but i think this would be very hard to do .. even the concentrate juice imo isnt that tasty ( but i drink it for benefits )

have you had or seen any pomegranate ( amino or pre ? ) i would love to test it out to see how they have flavored it

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love the fruit itself .. but i think this would be very hard to do .. even the concentrate juice imo isnt that tasty ( but i drink it for benefits )

have you had or seen any pomegranate ( amino or pre ? ) i would love to test it out to see how they have flavored it
Bai5 tea makes a very good pomegranate flavor, but granted, that’s a tea and not a workout product so they aren’t really masking any bad flavors.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bai5 tea makes a very good pomegranate flavor, but granted, that’s a tea and not a workout product so they aren’t really masking any bad flavors.
Oh yea I think I’ve seen those .. i love those too ( mainly the cocunut - natural energy ones )

But yea I think those types are far easier to mask in RTD’s.

Would be interesting, I feel to get the nice flavoring of it would need to be mixed with something.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have had all 3. Of you had asked my order before trying I would’ve said pink star 1, mango tea 2, strawb lime 3; after having them all it’s actually SL 1, PSC 2, MIT 3. Strawberry limeade is actually not as tart as you might think. Just enough to give a kick but def more sweet than tart.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Mixed with anything? I like the Vitamin Water that is Blueberry Pomegranate Acai.
My personal favorite as well. There’s also a flavored sparkling water from kroger in this combo that I also enjoy. Def a good pairing

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anymore flavor ideas on this? I have a lot of ideas I'd like to see for this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone like the idea of a Matcha Green Tea?